+ Reply to Thread

Thread: who all do I creep out/dont creep out?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default who all do I creep out/dont creep out?

Miss camby brouhgt a thought to my head. if I creep he rout. who else do i creep out? and who do I not creep out? I know I tend to post alot but thats because yall have such fun and interesting topics to discuss.
    I know im a bit odd in the sexual realm....IM a deviant.

and I will say this, if I say something that offends you to the point where you just get sick of it. I do not intend to offend you, it's just my really odd sense of humor.

I think all you guys and gals are great.....so onto the subject. i wont respond back. just curious to know and again-I do not intend to offend anyone. i wont apologize if i do cus it's the way I am and I shoulnt be sorry for that because it does not please you.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: who all do I creep out/dont creep out?

I don't think this is the most productive issue we could be talking about. Surely there must be something more positive and entertaining we could be exploring or sharing, no?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Plus does it even matter? So what if you creep people out online...it happens and it happens easily. Hammer something hard enough and you get creeped out or annoyed by it no matter what.

One person admits you creep em out...no the end of the world. No need to make an issue about it. Besides...asking questions like these never result in something good. Their was an old member who asked the same thing..over and over again. It wasn't pretty.

Lets not head down that road again...

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

yes, you scare the shit outta me. but thats only because ive had some bad expierinces with guys, so all guys do.

consider me a curious creature. and no, I take no offense to people being bothered by me...the crap ive lived through-Im so mechanical im surprised I dont rust.

just curous to know who and why i bother people is all....helps me get to know people better than sending muffin baskets. lol

like I said I love all you guys. youre great. pretty sure veryone saw the nice thank you post i put up. lol I meant it. best forum ever. I just want the beef squashed cuz Im tired of people going out of their way to interupt a forums flow to tell me how much I need to get a life or how much i bother them.

its rude frankly. quite rude. but I digress. on with the show. lol this will be the only time I post this topic.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I don't think this is the most productive issue we could be talking about. Surely there must be something more positive and entertaining we could be exploring or sharing, no?
    Couldn't have said it better myself

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Honestly I'm being a little prejudgemental, but I could care less of that matter, if it's fair or not. I used to know someone (online) that acts the same as you. Always trying to be involved in an online community, starting threads for everyone to participate in, asking an auntorage (sp?) of sexual questions, and being online for hours among hours among hours on the same exact site. Well that person turned out to be a child molester.

Beyond that I noticed that you're very irrational and unpatient (WHY THE HELL WAS I BANNED!?!?!) and your little cock picture thread left me feeling a little violated. Yea it was in the erotica section, but there was no warning that the images showing up would be of your dick. (and why the hell would you post cock pictures to a bunch of strangers when you're as insecure with yourself as you make yourself out to be?) Let's not also forget that you seem to lie and your stories contradict each other. One minute you need advice on asking girls out, the next your telling us you don't know what your girlfriend sees in you?

Lastly, 2 things:

I am male not female.
    There is no "beef" between me and you.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

ya...quit posting so fuckin much...you weirdo!

well then, your problem is with someone you once knew-not me so quit telling me i freak you out. and secondly, my stories do not contradict and i do not lie about anything i post, I hate being called a liar.if you read things in a thoprough date and time instead of jumping point a to b to d to fyoud catch on.

but its all good camby. could care less what gender you are by the way.im not the person you knew so quit acting like I am.

Quote Originally Posted by Camby Savelle
    your little cock picture thread left me feeling a little violated.

uh-oh.... he went there... i guess forrest was right

okay.last post Im making in here then im done. first of all, again-reading point a to d to f, I DID put a post up before I did the pics asking if anyone woul be offended if iI did shots of my cock. guess you didnt read that huh? and secondly/dont care if you think it's little. i make movies with the damn thing-it's photgenic enough to get on camera its fine with me. havent had any complants yet. and drew.....I post a lot because I feel this site is cool enough to post alot in. i love the topics-I love the interaction.....just cuz I post dont mean you cant man. okay-done. yall wanna go on with this go ahead. ill shut up-ive said my peace. lets either keep it going or bury this miserable whine a thon shall we?

hey man, i certainly aint gonna stop ya. if you want to post a lot be my guest... doesnt bother me. so long as you have a thick skin about getting some ribbin every once in awhile it's all good.

blah blah blah... this is why I don't post to often... because of bad topics/personal topics.... let's talk about something constuctive... like about my last topic in erotica section

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

yea,to bee honest,i think i'm gonna settle back into the woods abit...

i've tried to do what little bit i can to get it on some good topicsa again...

it just seems like this place has lost a bit of it's dignity....

i love all you guys,but i'm gonna settle back for a while....

okay- if yall want me to leave. ill leave. never meant to rock the boat. kk shouldnt have to settle in the back. ill shut up and let yall play and just watch.

yeah... good bye
    I gona watch Constantine for a second time....

actually no. im leaving. good night all. its sad. finally get to a forum worth stickin around at where you feel welcome and everyone thinks your a freak. so called open ness my ass. good day all.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    okay- if yall want me to leave. ill leave. never meant to rock the boat. kk shouldnt have to settle in the back. ill shut up and let yall play and just watch.
    NO dude,it's not you,man....

it's nothing personal to anyone....

i serious,man....

i've just noticed i don't really have anything to add as of late so i think i'm just gonna settle back....

actually no. im leaving. good night all. its sad. finally get to a forum worth stickin around at where you feel welcome and everyone thinks your a freak. so called open ness my ass. good day all.
    ok... I'll be a friend to you and analyze you a litlle bit,
    this is a situation where you read what you want to read.... not actualy what is realy meant to be.... so.... stop taking things seriously and

now I realy gona watch the movie....

no really.... i'm gonna go have a drink.... c ya all in an hour.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

So called? You made a topic that Forrest himself warned you was a bad idea...you then start acting the victim about critique you not only asked for but encouraged by acting the fool about it. You make this choice not by anyones hand or opinion but your own. If people you don't know manage to cuase you to rethink your convictions and opinions of this place in 1 day as opposed to ALL your time here then maybe you are just smoke and mirrors...a lot of show with no real depth.

It's a bit much to take on a daily basis so don't get bent out of shape if some get sick of you. It happens. Don't take it personally. You're not the first member to get over zealous and you'll not be the last.

One has to pace themselves is all...making topics about "what's in your wallet" and "I found a spider in the bathroom" are kinda lame and take away from the spirit of the place but hey..some like that shit. However some stuff can be said in an ongoing thread...not a half dozen new ones.

We're all guests here really...it's best to act as such. Re-read the FAQ again if need be...but for the record no one but your own opinion and thoughts told you to leave. Acting like a little drama queen is the best way to lose respect and care from people...it's no diffrent here. If you want a place that'll accept you without question join an free form RPG forum...they'll put up with anything.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

little had nothing to do with cocksize, until I'm getting ***** in prison I could care less about the size of someone elses piece. just normal use in conversation.

i.e. "your little stunt almost canned our whole operation"

UglyGargoyle379's Avatar Junior Member

You don't creep me out, but maybe that's because I creep out people too.....

Are you really a deaviant? What's you deviantart name?? I will look you up.... Mine is Uglygargoyle379........

If I misunderstood you and you have no idea what I am talking about.... then sorry...

Host's Avatar Member

g'morning to ya'll. (it's 11:00 AM, where i'm at)

ok, when i fist checked this topic (last night), there were only two responses... Forrest Black's and Tequilla Zaire's, and they were both in the neighborhood of "dude, don't go there". so now i check back just to update, and get a mile-long thread to read. haven't read it yet... as i was scrolling down, i've come across two bits of text which should warn me not to get involved: "little cock" (written in bold) and "i'm leaving", so i suspect a soup opera. i've gotta disconnect now, but i'll save & read it offline...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

I dont even understand....can't we all just get along????
    side note...everyone take it as they will...some people have a addictive personalities...and codependency issues and don't even realize it...it really isnt something they can control cause they don't even know its a problem

where is this creepy dude I already miss him

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

you've always been cool in my books but then i very rarely have problems with anyone dont go because of one person...dont forget theres always that ignore feature :-\

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I would prefer not to see this thread coming up to the top of the list again, please, guys. Forrest pointed out that no good would come of this thread and TZ reiterated the point. Camby, please just use the ignore feature as needed (except for me and Forrest of course ) malcolm, a thread like this is only going to be either really unpleasant or fishing for compliments and either one is inconsiderate. Everyone, I really don't want to see people being mean to each other here and I also don't want to see people asking for trouble. Thanks. Consideration and fun are ideal.

+ Reply to Thread