Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Name some Celebrities you met in Person

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Default Re: Name some Celebrities you met in Person

Quote Originally Posted by DyingSunshine
    Ahahaha.. No, can't say that I did.
    Well, that's good to know.

And thanks for taking my joke. You know, when i'm new to a community, it's always a bit nervewracking for a while because i'm figuring out if my particular brand of humour has a place - and even more specifically, with whom that place is to be found. You struck me as my kinda woman from the beginning.

In other words, nice to meetcha DyingSunshine!

~Histrionica~

DyingSunshine's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Histrionica
    Well, that's good to know.

And thanks for taking my joke. You know, when i'm new to a community, it's always a bit nervewracking for a while because i'm figuring out if my particular brand of humour has a place - and even more specifically, with whom that place is to be found. You struck me as my kinda woman from the beginning.

In other words, nice to meetcha DyingSunshine!

~Histrionica~

You're welcome. I thought it was funny.. I have an odd sense of humour myself.

Nice to meet you as well.

[QUOTE=bre.star]i know this is lame but i LOVE mandy moore's voice... i just hate that when i see her on TV she seems so nice that she is fake...did she seem fake in person?

QUOTE]

Fake how? Mandy seemed to be nice enough.

My friend Kristy resembles Mandy Moore a lot, although Mandy looks better as a Blonde, while Kristy seems to look better with Black dyed hair.

Same place but I have been just about everywhere inbetween

I use to do a punk zine, and was lucky to do a few interviews with some amzing bands and make some great penpals....

Tim Armstrong
    John Bonnel and the boys from the Swingin Utters,
    The bouncing Souls
    Guttermouth
    Davey Havok..before he thought he was danzig.....why Davey....now everyone wants to be edward scissor hands
    But the best ever

Ian Mackaye....interview lasted about 30 minutes we talked for nearly 3
    and
    Henry Rollins....same sistaution they will never know how much the made me think or how much the openede my eyes to the world around me

Dark Angel's Avatar Junior Member

I'm some lucky bitch I guess hahaha, 'cos I met quite a few musicians

Just 10 days ago I met Rogue, Jessica and Rachel (Cruxshadows), than I met Damond Jiniya, guys from Christian Death + Gian (ex Cradle of Filth guitarist), Marduk, Cannibal Corpse, Dismember, Sathonys (Agthodamion), Ancient Cermony, Lover Of Sin, Theatres Des Vampires, Dying Fetus, Mike (Monstrosity), The Crown, Count De Nocte, guitarist from Mystic Circle and many more, maybe a little less known bands... and most of Metal and alternative bands from my country... Hehe I hope I can meet Glenn Danzig, Apocalyptica, Dark Funeral and some other next week

ragefoto's Avatar Junior Member

I've met more musicians than I'll ever be able to remember. Probably the most famous were John Entwhistle from The Who (his friend was hitting on me) and John Paul Jones from Led Zeppelin. My absolute favorite musician I've ever met (even though she's not very famous) is Diamanda Galas. Amazing singer and even more amazing woman.

Dark Angel, I've met Glenn Danzig and I was not impressed. He has a serious Nepoleanic Complex.

SomethingSelfrighteous's Avatar Dancing Jesus Figurine

I met Bruce Campbell, Milla Jovovich, Scott Ian, Trent Reznor, Quinten Tarantino & Uma Thurman

toodles
    The Chris

postcoital's Avatar Curiously Strong Altoid

Quote Originally Posted by SomethingSelfrighteous
    I met Bruce Campbell, Milla Jovovich, Scott Ian, Trent Reznor, Quinten Tarantino & Uma Thurman

toodles
    The Chris
    If I'd meet Milla Jovovich, I'd knock her unconciousness and **** her until I'd die of a heart attack :|

MidniteCliche's Avatar Senior Member

Some of you guys are pretty lucky! Well, who have I met...ummm..."CorpseGrinder" (lead singer) of Cannibal Corpse, pre-show, as I followed him up to his dressing room to chat (I was the only one of my friends with enough balls to talk to a human being.) I then got VIP seats for the show with the band's wives and mistresses.
    I also met all of Pantera in the "media room" of a concert hall and hung out with them for an hour or so. I was 6 months pregnant at the time, so they all signed my belly...haha! (I have pics of it on my site.) I still plan to one day seduce Phil Anselmo (singer) and charm him into my world...heh heh...
    In New Orleans, the head security guard of Anne Rice (who I earlier met outside and chatted with for a long time) invited me in to her home to meet her and hang out, but I decided not to as her husband Stan had just passed away and she was glum. I wouldn't want some strange girl to walk into my house at that time either.
    ....Marilyn Manson, here I come!

Trotter's Avatar Senior Member

I met Dexter Manly (former Washington Redskin) at a Baskin Robin when I was younger. My dad arrested his ass some weeks earlier so he was real nice and I got his autograph.

+ Reply to Thread