+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: worthless info

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

Default Re: worthless info

the bit about donald duck being banned is untrue actually I actually came from one of those sites that dispels rumors and such and they claimed it was false that he was banned for not wearing pants. Of course this same site, it starts with an s or something said that donkey kong wasn't originally meant to be monkey kong, and i've come to believe this as tru through many 'gamer' television shows, but who knows.

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

If the average 80 yr old man was to live out the rest of his life on a Luxiory cruise ship is would cost him $230,000....if he was to live out the rest of him life in a retirement home...$228,000. Now which would u choose?

ChristinaDeath's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by morbid_lady
    in Ottawa, Ontario its illegel to drag a dead horse down front street on a sunday
    Really? Never knew that..*lol*.. Why would anyone want to? *lol*.. Should run out and do that to see if I get arrested..*psychotic laugh*..{nah- dead horse= bad but maybe I'd sub the horsee for my ex,*lol*..} { nah he is soooo not worth going to jail for,*lol*}

ChristinaDeath's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    Snakes can't pee.
    That might explain their pissy personalities

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    If you pour alcohol on a scorpion, it will sting itself to death. Apparently.
    Quick- someone go try that...*lol* How do you suppose 'they' ever found that out? Bunch of drunk guys sitting around afire and one panics and pours his 'alky-hall' and the poor little guy as he is scurrying by...!!? *lol*

hargalaten's Avatar Junior Member
    Born in Sherman, Tx; Lived mostly in Hondo, Tx

when i was mapping out my trip home, from devil's tower to the texas border [via the route i mapped] is 666 miles. also, even coming from northern wyoming, most of the trip will be in texas.
    oh yeah, and el paso is closer to california than it is to austin, the capitol.

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

hmm oh yes while you can book a flight to nassau, bahamas it's really new providence bahamas that you'll be flying to as nassau is only the 'city' area i.e. bay street. the is no airport in the actual area of nassau. One is further west near the Bacardi factory and the other is on the adjacent and bridged to paradise island.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

---An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. (I know some people like that.)
    heh i read this and almost choked on my bacon carbonera laughing...
    why is it that snakes cant pee??

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

Anyone may let their sheep and cows graze in the public gardens/commons at any time except Sundays. that was from the old boston laws

+ Reply to Thread