a.b.d – attractive by default
    accordion – a penis that’s exeptionally large when erect
    adams pajamas – naked
    alley apple – a shit
    a.p.s – accurate penis size
    apx – erotic asphyxiation
    arm breaker – extremely energetic masturbation session
    a.t.m – ass to mouth
    australian sex – sex involving licking, kissing and tonguing various parts of the body in the following order: back of the neck and shoulders, down and up the spine, the back of the neck and shoulders, the back of the neck and shoulders, the side of the neck, mouth, bottom of the spine, anus and beyond. This should take between 15 minutes to an hour
    b.a – bare assed
    back door off the hinges – diarrhoea
    bagpiping – making a small cut in the scrotum inserting a straw into it and then blowing. the inflated scrotum sac is then sealed with a band aid prior to sex
    bake and baste – to offer to rub suntan oil on someones back, as part of a plan to fuck them
    bambi sexuality – sexual interaction based around touching, cuddling and kissing rather than genital contact or penetration
    bar biography – a personal history that’s exaggerated
    basket days – periods of warm weather which allow men to wear light garments so that the baskets can be spotted under them
    basket shopping – to stare at mens crotches while in a public place
    basket weaver – a man who wears tight fitting clothes and continually fondles his penis through them
    b.a.t.s – better looking across the street
    before shot – an unnatractive person who would benefit from a makeover
    b.h.r – below height requirement
    bitches xmas – halloween
    blow out the plug – to defecate after being penetrated anally
    b.o.b – battery operated boyfriend
    b.o.d – box of death, well hung
    bucket bum – an arse which is extremely accustomed to being fucked
    bunny fuck – a very quick sexual act
    byke – bisexual dyke
    caspering – to attempt to simulate sex with someone who has passed out from drinking too much, from the movie “kids” the act occurs following the phrase “don’t worry, its just me – casper”
    c.e.d – cosmetic effect of distance
    chapeau du chance – psuedofrench for lucky hat, a hat worn by a bald or balding man while cruising to increase , in order to improve his luck
    chem friendly – likes to do drugs
    clear the custard – to masturbate after having abstained from any form of sex for a long time
    corpse – a very old man who pesters much younger guys for sex
    crunt – a woman who dislikes gay men, derived from crone and cunt
    dairy queen – a man who likes to suck or chew on his partners nipples
    disco nap – a short period of sleep or rest before a night of clubbing
    dogs in a bathtub – trying to insert your testicles in the anus of someone who’s being fucked
    eating dead babies – to be caught with lipstick on your teeth
    fifth wheel – a hetrosexual person in a group of gay people
    fluffy – a woman who’s sexually aroused
    f.n.g – vietnam war slang to describe a newly assigned soldier who was considered likely to get himself and others killed
    freak dance – to dance while rubbing your genital area over another persons body
    frighten the horse – to cause shock or dismay because of your sexuality
    gas leak – to attempt to silently break wind while receiving oral sex
    grower not a shower – a person who does not appear attractive or interesting upon first impression, but over time their natural gifts shine. A person with small/average dick when flaccid but grows enormous when erect
    gymbot – a gay man who’s life revolves around the gym
    guest star – the third person who makes up a threesome with a couple who are already in a relationship
    having church – to kneel down in order to perform oral sex on someone
    hazmat – sexual fetishization of protective clothing (hazardous material)
    helicoptering – the act of whacking an erect penis across someone’s face during a striptease
    helium heels – someone who likes to get fucked, because their legs rise in the air
    homovestite – someone who wears the clothes of their own sex, opposite of a transvestite
    horrorgy – an orgy that goes horribly wrong
    hundred dollar millionaire – someone who acts as if their rich when their not
    jack and jill party – a type of masturbation party with both sexes
    jelly bean lottery – a person buys a portion of jelly beans from a vending machine, the colours represent the probability of ending up with certain types. Black=black, white=white, yellow=asian, red=native american, green=beard, orange=versatile or laidback, blue=swimmers build, pink=twink, violet=camp, also can be done with smarties or m&ms
    leather purse – an aging gay man who’s been on the receiving end of too many sunbed treatments
    lightbulb – a fat bald gym queen
    lip lubed – something that’s been lubricated using saliva
    mama bear – a female security guard or policewoman
    monet – someone who looks better from a distance
    new zealand sex – australian sex without the rimming
    numbers game – a combination of oral and anal sex, 66 and 69
    o.i.f – occasional intimate friend, like a fuck buddy with a degree of caring and companionship involved
    open your purse – to break wind
    playing chopsticks – mutual masturbation
    p.n.p, p/p – party and play, drugs and sex
    prole troll – unattractive working class person
    pull a train – sloppy seconds
    pussy quivers – a pleasurable expectant feeling just before being fucked
    put ones foot in the pot – to cook a tasty meal
    queen without a country – a gay man who thinks he’s popular, fashionable or witty but isn’t
    raccoon eyes – left on mascara
    reacharound – the act of masturbating your partner while you are fucking them
    salt in your diet – to have sex with sailors
    sea hag – someone who was once sun tanned and beautiful, but has aged badly
    shag bag – a bag taken out of an evening when you hope to get lucky, containing toothbrush, underwear, clothes, etc.
    shop door – the fly on a pair of trousers
    shrimping – toe sucking
    social worker – someone who cruises around looking for unemployed and homeless looking for roughtrade
    spit one out the window – to spit after fellatio
    storyline – a dramatic development in someone life, very much like a soap opera
    suffrin’ from the fever – to be in need of sex
    take the meat out – to expose the penis
    t.m.i – too much information
    twirled – under the influence of drugs
    t.w.r.l – those who refuse labels
    vampire run – cruising for sex in the early hours of the morning
    v.w.e – very well endowed
    wash and go – to have sex with someone and immediately leaves
    willing for a shilling – sexually available
    x.w.e – extremely well endowed
    zombie – someone who’s partner has just ejaculated into their eyes, rendering them temporarily blind

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Default Re: worthless info

the Skipper, from "Gilligan's Island", had a name. he was Jonas Grumby.

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

Grebo......damn that's alot of worthless info.......and I really hope u cut and pasted and didn't type that whole thing out....
    very cool

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

with all that useless info in my head, for a while i got a nickname from the title of a early 90s bands song? guess what it was!
    clue: J.J.

hargalaten's Avatar Junior Member
    Born in Sherman, Tx; Lived mostly in Hondo, Tx

In the Sixth Century, in Lyon, France, there was a debate among 43 bishops and the agents sent to represent another 20 bishops at the Council of Macon. The issue was whether women were human, like men having souls, or were without souls like the lower animals. Eventually, a vote was taken. The result? Women are human; women do have souls. But the learned agents were actually almost perfectly evenly split; it was only by a vote of 32 to 31 that the Church concluded that women were human!

Hummingbirds, though more widely known for being the only birds able to fly backwards, are among the smartest animals. They teach long, complicated and unique songs to their young.

A 300 foot waterfall in Whiskeytown National Park, Northern California, was discovered just 2 years ago [winter 03], and trail-making to the site has just started this year.

Hippos sweat is blood red.

Carribean witch doctors actually are able to turn people into zombies. Slipping them a certain powder [yeah, can't remember the name] makes them appear dead, and after they are buried the witch doctor exhumes them. They stay in a thick stupor, but able to complete menial tasks as the witch doctor's new zombie slave.

Episodes of the 2nd season of Newsradio [tv show, with Dave Foley, Phil Hartman (though his wife shot him up while he was in between seasons of the show)] were named, in sequence, after Led Zeppelin albums. Why? Why the hell not.

Family Guy is the only TV show to be cancelled and then picked up for new episodes by a major network [and probably any network, for that matter].

"Devils Tower" is the official name of a rock formation in NE Wyoming. In 1906, when congress was making it the first national monument, they left out the apostrophe in devil's and didn't feel like fixing it. All signs and references to DETO lack the apostrophe.

It is called "Devils Tower" because of a mistake in translation, when the interpretor thought the natives were saying "Bad God's Tower." The accepted American Indian name for it is "Bear's Lodge," from a myth describing its creation.

Prarie Dogs don't drink water. They get it from the grass they eat. That's why they'll die if you feed them human food.

Smoking marijuana is more popular in America than surfing the Internet.

A Geneva University study shows that THC, the active ingredient in marijuana, helps prevent coronary artery disease in mice. This is good news for dope smoking mice, indeed.

Studies have shown a girl who swallows is less likely to develop certain cancers, including breast cancer. The conducting doctors do not recommend it as a preventative measure, since the effects were slim and uncertain.

Hellmo's Avatar Member

evil deads original title was book of the dead

i can fit an entire kit kat in my mouth without breaking it

i dont remember what happened friday night

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin
    Don't act so shocked:
    We've read the "Toys I Desire" entry on your profile...

Damn... I really should stop trying to look so innocent... I swear I really am an angel...

dogs sweat out there noses

Kevin's Avatar to thine own self be true
    In the O.C. (but not the hoity-toity parts)

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    Damn... I really should stop trying to look so innocent... I swear I really am an angel...
    Don't stop on our account... It really *is* such the lovely contrast...!

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Taking photos, writing in a notebook or on a laptop can both be considered "suspicious" activities on Washington State Ferry property.

You can get fired for blogging.

You can also get a book deal.

Many of the most often challenged books aren't childrens books.

People still burn books.

That's it for now.

Damn my mind hurts now......so much useless info.

surprised that stuff like you can't lick your own elbo and Fornicattion Under Consent of the King (Fuck) was left out....hmmm

The dog that played Lassie was a male dog.

Hellmo's Avatar Member

jesus never had nails put through his hands, it was his his wrists

Donald Duck cartoons were banned in Holland because he doesn't wear any pants.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

HAHAA this thread is BRILLIANT!! when i find some useless information im gonna post it up here

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    Donald Duck cartoons were banned in Holland because he doesn't wear any pants.
    this has always buged me , Why does donald never wear pants but when he goes to the beach he wears shorts. I mean WTF mate whats the deal with that

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Glass is actually a solid. The common misconception that it's a very slow moving liquid is just a myth: it's wider towards the bottom in older windows because of the way they made glass back then. You can occasionally find it sloping the other way.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    True, but the Landover Baptist is a joke organization. It's a fake pisstake of Christianity. Just look up their comparison of Muslims to Klingons for when it's less sub-tle.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Quote Originally Posted by skintwisterman
    True, but the Landover Baptist is a joke organization. It's a fake pisstake of Christianity. Just look up their comparison of Muslims to Klingons for when it's less sub-tle.
    I know. Sad thing is I got sent that link by someone who thought it was serious.

If you go to that site I highly recommend looking at their Cafe Press store. It's really really funny.

Some more useless info:

Maine is the only state who's name is only one syllable.
    Jupiter is bigger than all the other planets combined.
    Cat's can't move their jaws sideways.
    Beavers have orange teeth.
    Butterflies taste with their hind feet.
    Elephants can't jump.

I think that's it for now.

Glass is actually a solid. The common misconception that it's a very slow moving liquid is just a myth: it's wider towards the bottom in older windows because of the way they made glass back then. You can occasionally find it sloping the other way.
    thats weird... i never thought glass was a liquid... it always seemed solid enough to me when it shattered and cut me

omg... trying to picture an elephant jumping... thats fucking priceless...

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Some types of glass are made with actual gold in it. Much like the ingredients of fireworks, its the metal they use in its creation that gives it , its colors.

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

all mammals can swim
    Chimpanzees were thought to be herbivores until they were filmed hunting and eating other monkeys.
    The Sperm Whale is the deepest diving mammal in the animal kingdom.
    Mountain Lions will not eat things unless they have killed it themselves. They also have an 85% kill percentage in hunting.
    Black Panthers have spots, they're cousins to the Jaguar.
    Stewardesses is the longest word typed with the left hand.
    Wakes were created because many people who were thought to be dead were still alive.
    June was the traditional month for marriage because people took their yearly bath in May and still smelled decent. The bouquet of flowers was to hide the smell of the bride.
    April 1st used to be New Years Day. But the pope changed it to January 1st..... those who celebrated New Years on April 1st were called April Fools.
    The guy that owns the Washington Times claims to be the Messiah, and all of his staff has to marry in the company at mass weddings...... God Damn North Koreans.
    If you look at photos of Asia at night. North Korea is completely blacked out since Kim Jong Il's palace and other parts of Pyongyang are the only places with electricity.

Panda bears are actually more closley related to raccoons than bears.

the chipmunks did a cover song of right said fred's "im too sexy" ... eww...

air on an airplane is recycled carbon dioxide.....and dead flesh particals floating around.....yuck
    The town where I live: Old blue law...you must shoot your guns before entering town...How would that go over now a days?

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

need some useless answers: what was humpty? it never said in the nursery rhyme he was an egg....

I didn't noticed this before
    sorry for my thread "Did you know...."

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    wrong, wrong, wrong....
    oh.. that's so sad....

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by grebo
    need some useless answers: what was humpty? it never said in the nursery rhyme he was an egg....
    i never liked the egg idea...so I decided he was a dumpty..i mean they say so "humpty dumpty"...and I have determined that a dumpty is a large round squarish thing with legs that arent really legs and arm -like things..but no limbs.an a-sexual creature with a penis the size of a whales....yes that is a dumpty

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I know who humpty is.............. he's the dude with the gold nose in digital underground

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    i never liked the egg idea...so I decided he was a dumpty..i mean they say so "humpty dumpty"...and I have determined that a dumpty is a large round squarish thing with legs that arent really legs and arm -like things..but no limbs.an a-sexual creature with a penis the size of a whales....yes that is a dumpty
    very strange. but i guess it works

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    the chipmunks did a cover song of right said fred's "im too sexy" ... eww...
    dont feel bad, they did a cover of Time Warp too

HAHA that one i havent heard... not sure if i want to hear it actually :S

evilassmaster's Avatar Exiled
    Brunswick, Maine... the other white bread

platypus's have a high-pitched growling sound for a call

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

those nasty gypsy skirts that i hate actually burn to dust in 1 minute and 15 seconds
    think i might have a bonfire short but glorious

only 1/5 of blondes are real blondes
    blonde and red hair comes from northern europe because the angle of the sun is so low bright hair didn't hinder their hunting and fighting. there are other areas which have redheaded people, but it's on certain islands where the population was small enough for the genes to eventually get passed through everyone after generations.

purplepixie's Avatar Senior Member

half an asprin kills a cat

WHY THE WORLD IS NUTS

---In Lebanon, men are legally allowed to have sex with animals, but the animals must be female. Having sexual relations with a male animal is punishable by death. (Like THAT makes sense.)

---In Bahrain, a male doctor may legally examine a woman's genitals, but is prohibited from looking directly at them during the examination. He may only see their reflection in a mirror. (Do they look different reversed?)

---Muslims are banned from looking at the genitals of a corpse. This also applies to undertakers; the sex organs of the deceased must be covered with a brick or piece of wood at all times. (A brick??)

---The penalty for masturbation in Indonesia is decapitation. (Much worse than "going blind!")

---There are men in Guam whose full-time job is to travel the countryside and deflower young virgins, who pay them for the privilege of having sex for the first time...Reason: under Guam law, it is expressly forbidden for virgins to marry. (Let's just think for a minute; is there any job anywhere else in the world that even comes close to this?)

---In Hong Kong, a betrayed wife is legally allowed to kill her adulterous husband, but may only do so with her bare hands. The husband's lover, on the other hand, may be killed in any manner desired. (Makes sense to me!)

--Topless saleswomen are legal in Liverpool, England but only in tropical fish stores. (But of course!)

---In Santa Cruz, Bolivia, it is illegal for a man to have sex with a woman and her mother at the same time. (I presume this was a big enough problem that they had to pass this law?)

---In Cali, Colombia, a woman may only have sex with her husband, and the first time this happens, her mother must be in the room to witness the act. (Is this near Bolivia?)

---In Maryland, it is illegal to sell condoms from vending machines with one exception: Prophylactics may be dispensed from a vending machine only "in places where alcoholic beverages are sold for consumption on the premises." (Is this a great country or what? Well, maybe not as great as Guam!)

---Banging your head against a wall uses 150 calories an hour. (Who volunteers for this research?)

---Humans and dolphins are the only species that have sex for pleasure (So that's why Flipper was always smiling?)

---The ant can lift 50 times its own weight, can pull 30 times its own weight and always falls over on its right side when intoxicated. (From drinking little bottles of...? -- Did our tax dollars pay for this research??)

---Butterflies taste with their feet.

---An ostrich's eye is bigger than it's brain. (I know some people like that.)

---Starfish don't have brains. (I know some people like that too)

---And, the best for last..... Turtles can breathe through their butts. (And you thought you had bad breath!)

Quote Originally Posted by Vitorro
    Turtles can breathe through their butts. (And you thought you had bad breath!)
    I do, on occasion, breath out through my ass. Of course I just call it farting.
    Maybe I'm half turtle.

+ Reply to Thread