I run a website. Qdork.com.

I created it because the goth board on bolt.com got filled with trolls and the like, and i was sick of it. I missed how it once was, with everyone knowing their stuff about goth and the like.

So I made my own site. And while it's not JUST for goths, most of the people on it are, or are at least tied to it.

I'm pretty anal about my members. I guard them like a pitbull from trolls. And anyone who decides to be a jerk get's slapped around quite a lot. From me, as well as the members.

It has a few features aside from the forum. Like an arcade, blog, News, and some other stuff. Oh, and I'm giving away iTunes certificates to members in the "shop"

The site really is about the members. Always has been, always will be. And quality not quantity, as well. I'd rather have 50 really aweosome people on there, versus 5000 jerks and the stuff.

I just really wanted a place on the internet that I could hang out in and talk with neat people. I'm going to do everything I can to keep the site from going to the dogs (or trolls). I'm going to let the members choose the moderators, instead of asigning random people to the job. I think it's only fair that they pick who is to watch over them.

So...check it out. Browse around the site a little. If you like it, sign up. It's free, so there isn't much to lose.

and that's my little promotion dude.