+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sexy tattoos

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Default sexy tattoos

ok i want to get my first tat in october. *seeing as i have to wait b/c my parents hate body art* so i was just wondering what would be sexy? i want to get a full back one. something with a dragon or fairy.....any suggestions?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: sexy tattoos

ink is great. i just got more leg work done last weekend (on my profile).... i just like to draw on myself and have it done up lol.

i like this for a back design... if you are in h.r.geiger / bio-mechanical stuff.

thats kick ass

I designed mine. And I've designed my next one, which will be put on once we get the money. I'd take pictures, but I'm too lazy.

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

I'm going to be getting a black widow spider down my spine and back, soon. But I'm also too lazy to take a pic for ya

Hellmo's Avatar Member

im getting the alchemy symbol for decomposition on my right arm surrounding the symbol for creation

i was thinking of getting a dragon on my back and having the tail wrap around under my breast. i think that would be cool.

scabre's Avatar Senior Member
    oh.. im from leeds, (up north in the uk to be precise!)

im gettin one very soon all will be revealed!

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

shouldve got it done lower (cos then we could see your ass )

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Cool tatt, I love Geiger's work.

ST, I would go for the dragon, I like them better than fairies.

i was thinking that too. lol

ChristinaDeath's Avatar Member

I would get something fairly small to start off with because some people can't handle the pain...*lol*.. I have eight tattoos so far and with more than one of them I was near to asleep, after awhile it becomes almost euphoric, well for me anyhow..*lol*...
    Be sure to choose a design that you like right now.....butmake sure that it is one that you won't look at years later and think .. I got my first ink when I was 15, never regretted it.. My mother went with me, it was , umm, interesting..She was a nervous wreck...She only let me get a tattoo because she knew I would go get one regardless of what she had to say about it..By going she was just making sure I went to a clean,safe place, plus I think on some level she was hoping that she'd be able to talk me out of it....

pains got nothing to do with it lol i love pain. its all good

t3hpurple0ne's Avatar Junior Member

i have 5 tattoos now, working on getting my sixth next month, and that one took 6 months to design properly, i really thought it through and got EXACTLY what i wanted down on paper. my first tat i designed two years before i got it. sexy body art is all well and good, but like others have said, really make sure it's something you're not going to regret. if you're planning on getting it done THIS october, find an artist you really get along well with, and make sure you have that back piece pre-designed down to the last detail and that you LOVE it... not to mention a big back piece is quite the investment, time wise and monetarily, you need to find an artist who's work you love and is on your wavelength, nothing is worse than trying to get a tat designed by someone who doesn't understand what you want... like hairstylists who seem like they haven't listened, but this doesn't grow back. don't settle for something that's "close enough". i did on one piece, and after having it touched up and re-worked 3 times, it's still not perfect.
    i understand the tattoo jonze, but trust me, find something you love and look at it every day for at least 3 months before you get it, because there's nothing worse than rushing into a tattoo that you haven't made a part of yourself before it's in your skin.
    i'm sorry if i sound condescending, but tattoos are serious business (which i know you know) and i just want you to be happy with your experience so you can show it off to us with serious pride.
    super ultra good luck finding what you want, don't make the mistake i did, and i'm sure it'll be awesome.

oh yeah, and the pain makes your brain release endophins to make you all happy, so they are kinda euphoric. i usually wind up half asleep while i get mine done, and i'm all calm and happy afterwards.... they can be really addictive like that. lol.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

The sexiest tattoo I've ever seen was on a girl I had a crush on. She had her back tattooed to look like the front of a guitar. Don't ask me what kind I know jack about guitars. It went so well with her body shape and it was just beautiful.

Quote Originally Posted by t3hpurple0ne
    i have 5 tattoos now, working on getting my sixth next month, and that one took 6 months to design properly, i really thought it through and got EXACTLY what i wanted down on paper. my first tat i designed two years before i got it. sexy body art is all well and good, but like others have said, really make sure it's something you're not going to regret. if you're planning on getting it done THIS october, find an artist you really get along well with, and make sure you have that back piece pre-designed down to the last detail and that you LOVE it... not to mention a big back piece is quite the investment, time wise and monetarily, you need to find an artist who's work you love and is on your wavelength, nothing is worse than trying to get a tat designed by someone who doesn't understand what you want... like hairstylists who seem like they haven't listened, but this doesn't grow back. don't settle for something that's "close enough". i did on one piece, and after having it touched up and re-worked 3 times, it's still not perfect.
    i understand the tattoo jonze, but trust me, find something you love and look at it every day for at least 3 months before you get it, because there's nothing worse than rushing into a tattoo that you haven't made a part of yourself before it's in your skin.
    i'm sorry if i sound condescending, but tattoos are serious business (which i know you know) and i just want you to be happy with your experience so you can show it off to us with serious pride.
    super ultra good luck finding what you want, don't make the mistake i did, and i'm sure it'll be awesome.

oh yeah, and the pain makes your brain release endophins to make you all happy, so they are kinda euphoric. i usually wind up half asleep while i get mine done, and i'm all calm and happy afterwards.... they can be really addictive like that. lol.

im waiting a little while longer since i have no money right now, im saving my back piece for when i get enough money, and since malcolm is drawing it for me, we're waiting till we get moved in and stuff. no big things for now. all my money is going towards an apartment for me and my papi. but the second i get it done, you guys will be the first to see it

t3hpurple0ne's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by suicidal_tendencies
    im waiting a little while longer since i have no money right now, im saving my back piece for when i get enough money, and since malcolm is drawing it for me, we're waiting till we get moved in and stuff. no big things for now. all my money is going towards an apartment for me and my papi. but the second i get it done, you guys will be the first to see it
    Rock on...

Quote Originally Posted by t3hpurple0ne
    Rock on...

+ Reply to Thread