+ Reply to Thread

Thread: addict

Default addict

My first post.
    Bonnuit.
    I'm a compuaddict.
    Pleased to make your aquaintance.
    I can't spell.
    Personal info: I'm a woman, living in redneck hell. There are no real human beings around here, thus I am bored. I've become addicted to Djarum Vanilla, but since this is redneck hell, I can't find them anywhere. I enjoy creative persuits, squirrels, cigarettes, nihilism, fire, and lurking.
    You wanna know more, just ask.

"Communists disdain to conceal their views and aims. They openly declare that their ends can be attained only by the forcible overthrow of all existing social conditions. Let the ruling classes tremble at a communist revolution. The proletarians have nothing to lose but their chains. They have a world to win.
    WORKERS OF ALL COUNTRIES, UNITE!"
    ~~Karl Marx

Genesis's Avatar Member

Default Re: addict

Red neck hell... been there done that.... it blows. I understand your pain. Welcome!

Will Judy's Avatar Senior Member

You can definitely get those filthy vanilla ciggies online. Not to be encouraging you on your way to the cancer ward...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Welcome. I'm K. Pleased to make your aquaintence. May this be your haven from red-neck hell. tell me is the near Yee-Haw Junction? (a real place in FL.)
    K

Quote Originally Posted by macabrette
    Personal info: I'm a woman, living in redneck hell. There are no real
    I am right there with you Hailing from Tennessee I live in an area where at the beginning of the week they Pipe our allowance of Sunshine in to us...
    People around here hate the paved roads ..Scares the shit outa their mule teams....

Well at least I am not alone in this Redneck Moronathon...
    Glad to share your pain...

Mother Superior

Hi, nice to meet you . I live by Canada and they have all kinds of flavored cigarettes. I haven't heard of vanilla ones though. What do you do as in your creative works? I paint a little, do poetry.

Huh, sounds like a lot of others out there find solace from their own personal corners of hicksville, USA in this compurealm. But really, there is little choice for people like me who don't enjoy the glorious world of country music, Nascar, and rasslin'.
    Good to hear from everyone!
    Creative-wise, I tend to lean toward the field of music, but I've been meaning to get back to painting as soon as I build myself an easel. I have a nice, big canvas waiting on me, hehehe. I occaisionally do photography, short stories, interprative dance (always appreciated by my less-than-sober friends), and suffer from the occaisional bout of drunken poetry.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Pleased to make your acquaintance, macabrette. I live in the redneck capital of Canada, so i can relate somewhat.

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread