+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Super Excited!

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Default Super Excited!

Well, I finally have my older car. Its not a total restoration project, but Im going to have SO much fun putting the front of the block of the engine back together! Im going to put the original carbs back on, and work on getting the engine where I want it to be (Its a 350). Hehe, I got it for free, hows THAT! Its a 74 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Classic.Doesnt need much work, nice body, no rust, just needs a small amount of body work, then a paint job, and I want to get the torn seats upholstered and get the interior looking beautiful again! Not bad for my first project, eh?

Lol, then I just got another project to work on, building a motorcycle from scratch pretty much. I have the frame for a Honda Shadow and the engine that went with it, so Im going to start slowly building that up into a chick bike deluxe! This was a super nice day;]

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: Super Excited!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Well, I finally have my older car. Its not a total restoration project, but Im going to have SO much fun putting the front of the block of the engine back together! Im going to put the original carbs back on, and work on getting the engine where I want it to be (Its a 350). Hehe, I got it for free, hows THAT! Its a 74 Chevy Chevelle Malibu Classic.Doesnt need much work, nice body, no rust, just needs a small amount of body work, then a paint job, and I want to get the torn seats upholstered and get the interior looking beautiful again! Not bad for my first project, eh?

Lol, then I just got another project to work on, building a motorcycle from scratch pretty much. I have the frame for a Honda Shadow and the engine that went with it, so Im going to start slowly building that up into a chick bike deluxe! This was a super nice day;]

All that and a sexy bitch too.

Awesome Jax! Congrats! Missed You, As Have We All!.

i love cars and bikes.. but all i know is how to put gas in them and half the time i mess that up

devil13's Avatar Senior Diablo

I had a 66 chevy chevelle malibu el camino once now I got a 68 fury III
    I want to drop a 383 in it. right now its got a 318 and I want to put air bags on it. but Im going to have to wait till after school to do all that

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

jax,you just got soooooooo much sexier,you can't even imagine,haha....

ladybug's Avatar Senior Member

sweeeeeeeeeet. I had the same exact car.....I loved it.....
    I had a ball with mine.....

pimp my Jax

badkittyamy's Avatar Crazy Art Kitten

lol man Jax not only looks bad ass but she has the skills to back it up -applauds- we bow at your feet oh great one.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

you like cars huh? wanna come take a look under my hood? lol sexy and smart, who could ask for more. i need any car work done, i'll give ya a call. lol

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Muscle cars and sexy chicks, what more could youwant in life?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Now that sounds like a hell of a lot of fun, you'll have to take pictures of it as you work on it. It'd be cool to see the progress and all.

Always good to see you happy about something...makes this and the world in general a better place.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGYM
    Muscle cars and sexy chicks, what more could youwant in life?
    Dunno about you but I still want a monkey navigated rocket car.

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i forgot to mention....

if ya got any questions or problems,i'm here to help ya....

(and i guarantee you'll have all kinds of little "issues" along the way,it's just the way it is,hahaha)

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

My "baby" was a 66 mustang. Break line broke and I had to run into a wall to stop the car. The car was SO resilient...it almost went through the wall...the body was torn up..past repair. That was a sad, sad, day. Oh how I miss my 'stang. I admire a gal that can work on cars. My dad tried to show me a bit, but I never picked it up as much. I was too busy climbing trees and beating up boys.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

Good luck. I think you'll have a lot of fun with that.

OEC

so is this gonna be a new episode of Monster Garage? gotta see before and after pics of the auto Jax

+ Reply to Thread