+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Rockwulf: Asshole

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Rockwulf: Asshole

So the past few weeks, when I and the people on my block put out their trash bags to be picked up the next morning, during the night they have been slashed open and spread around.

Each time, during the cleanup, I noticed that all the "recycleables"....cans, bottles, etc. were missing. This lead me to believe that the culprit was one of the many local vagrants who was taking the cans and bottles and using them to get money.

Well this pissed me off.

I don't have anything against those less fortunate than me, but when you start tearing open garbage and throwing it around my living space, I start to get pissed...

The thought of "I'm pissed" gave me a brilliant idea.

What vagrant can't resist free alcohol??? So I buy a few 40's, and over the course of a few nights, drink them.

After they were finished I "refilled" them a little bit if you catch my drift.

Well that coming trash day I put the "beer" in the garbage and took out the trash as I always do...

That morning, I left out the back to see what happened to find the shattered remains of a 40 in the driveway and as I walked down the block I noticed that none of the other bags after mine were touched...

Wonder what'll happen THIS week...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Rockwulf: Asshole

well you are kind of a douche since you don't recycle, and then you want to stop homeless people from trying to earn a few bucks by doing so...

but that bit was genuis, and I applaud you for leading those vagrants on the road to sobriety.

"drink but don't drink this
    it aint beer it's piss
    rock the 40 0z
    it's the change that counts"
    -leftover crack

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

what if they come back and pee on your doorstep i know i would, or id throw a 40 full of piss through your window god i miss being a juvenile delinquent in high school

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Maybe you could have a recycle bin at the curb that you didn't have to cart anywhere. Official Vagrant Curbside Pickup Service.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by KilLAtomiK
    what if they come back and pee on your doorstep i know i would, or id throw a 40 full of piss through your window god i miss being a juvenile delinquent in high school
    Just last week my local Chinese restraunt messed up my take out order for the third time. So it took it back and "decorated" their front window with it.

Still not out of my delinquent phaze.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    well you are kind of a douche since you don't recycle, and then you want to stop homeless people from trying to earn a few bucks by doing so...
    I would recycle, but it's not available in my area...fucking city. And I think that genuinely needy people would have the respect not to trash the whole stree and gently extract what they needed. I'm familiar with plenty of down on their luck people in my area. There's this one woman in particular that, though she's homeless and destitute, pulling food out of the garbage, always finds a way to wash herself. And she never begs. She goes about her business carefully rooting through the public trash cans for food but never bothers anyone.

She's one of the people I routinely help out with food and money when I can.

I'm sure the asshole tearing up my neighborhood is probably one of the masses of crackheads we have running around.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Maybe you could have a recycle bin at the curb that you didn't have to cart anywhere. Official Vagrant Curbside Pickup Service.
    Believe me, I've tried that. All I got for my humanitarian efforts was a fine from the city for improper waste disposal.

yeah it's pretty fucked up that those people use thier opportunities to just fund thier habits. but of course if they weren't drug adicts then they wouldn;t be homeless, and if they weren't homeless then they wouldn't be drug adicts. I still feel sorry for them cuz I know that it isn't entirely thier fault and not everyone who uses is a scumbag, or at least started out that way.

charlesdarwinsayswhat?

vixta's Avatar rabid mutterings
    a red light district in the west midlands, uk

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    yeah it's pretty fucked up that those people use thier opportunities to just fund thier habits. but of course if they weren't drug adicts then they wouldn;t be homeless, and if they weren't homeless then they wouldn't be drug adicts. I still feel sorry for them cuz I know that it isn't entirely thier fault and not everyone who uses is a scumbag, or at least started out that way.
    hmmm, i was homeless without using any drugs at all, luckily i was the right age for a young persons hostel, but if you're over 26 then there are far less hostel beds available. quite often homelessness leads to drug addiction, but there are too many homeless who either are or started out sober to prove your theory. Those guys sifting through your garbage are obviously trying to avoid theiving, so how about leaving your recycleable stuff at the top of the bag, with it open so they can just pick through it?

apologies for being a sanctimonious arse, but i'm english. i sat a gcse in it.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, I have no problem with them going through the trash to find stuff, but I do think it's lame to throw the trash all over the street. I might try to figure out some way to get them to stop as well, but I agree that if you use your own trash to fuck with them, then they may come back to get back at you, since they know where you live. But it was a pretty clever plan...

nuklear's Avatar Junior Member

Wow that was pretty funny lol. That sucks they don't recycle. Is there a place you can drop it off at?

Not that's accessable to me. I don't have a car.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

it does suck that they don't recycle where you live. and your idea was brilliant.

Quote Originally Posted by vixta
    hmmm, i was homeless without using any drugs at all, luckily i was the right age for a young persons hostel, but if you're over 26 then there are far less hostel beds available. quite often homelessness leads to drug addiction, but there are too many homeless who either are or started out sober to prove your theory. Those guys sifting through your garbage are obviously trying to avoid theiving, so how about leaving your recycleable stuff at the top of the bag, with it open so they can just pick through it?

apologies for being a sanctimonious arse, but i'm english. i sat a gcse in it.
    what I meant was that being a drug addict makes it hard to have a steady job, residence, etc. so that's why many homeless drug addicts are in that situation. likewise, because of the despair of homelessness/unemployment,etc. their only solution to the problem is to do more drugs. of course not everyone who does drugs and/or is homeless is this way. there are many reasons for homelessness; most of us are really only three paychecks or less away from it. i'm glad to see that you have an open mind about it.

+ Reply to Thread