+ Reply to Thread

Thread: My Apologies

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Default My Apologies

To anybody that I offended with my thread: 'Cutting Scars'. I didn't mean to piss anybody nor offend anyone. I'm gravely sorry if I did. I just have to figure out if Amelia could deleat that thread. Because I don't think that I can. Again, I'm sorry to bother everybody with that thread, I just hope that it can be deleated soon, as to not piss anyone off further.

Default Re: My Apologies

It's cool baby

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

As someone who has self inflicted scarification, I certainly have no problem with the thread you started. I am only disapointed in some people's reaction to it. Obviously, I support body modification, but I'm a little to much of a control freak to let someone else do it to me. That is how I see it anyway.

However, I do feel that self harm is the result of something being wrong in your life though, so if you are drawn to do it, I think it is important to also self evaluate (or potentially get some help) and come to an understanding of what changes you could make in order to be at a better peace with yourself.

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

yeah, I just didn't want everybody to get pissed off at me....that's not what Im here for.

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    As someone who has self inflicted scarification, I certainly have no problem with the thread you started. I am only disapointed in some people's reaction to it. Obviously, I support body modification, but I'm a little to much of a control freak to let someone else do it to me. That is how I see it anyway.

However, I do feel that self harm is the result of something being wrong in your life though, so if you are drawn to do it, I think it is important to also self evaluate (or potentially get some help) and come to an understanding of what changes you could make in order to be at a better peace with yourself.

see no worries

Perhaps what bugged me was all that you said at first was "it was the nickname my boyfriend gave me and I like the band" and so on. It's different if there's an actual reason behind it.

For instance, the friend I had talked about, she was being ***** by her father and the only other person that knew was her mom, who wouldn't do anything until she died.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

I apologise again if what I said was out of line. I understand removing pain from one's self in that manner is necessary to some, sometimes...

I admire that you managed to get over that problem, and over the cutting. It takes a strong person not to break down permanently with shit like that.

I'm sorry I assumed the way I did, and offer my apologies again.

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

No worries over here

suicidal_tendencies's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sex_Kitten
    To anybody that I offended with my thread: 'Cutting Scars'. I didn't mean to piss anybody nor offend anyone. I'm gravely sorry if I did. I just have to figure out if Amelia could deleat that thread. Because I don't think that I can. Again, I'm sorry to bother everybody with that thread, I just hope that it can be deleated soon, as to not piss anyone off further.

you shouldnt be the one apologizing. you did nothing wrong, you were expressing yourself and if someone does not like it, they are entitled to, but they dont need to make it sound like you were in the wrong for doing so, its a free country you can do whatever the fuck you want to. thats just my opinion.
    Last edited by suicidal_tendencies; 09-10-2005 at 02:55 PM. Reason: la

no worries here either.. i used to do it a long long time ago. but i dont anymore. i just never talk about it because its not important to me anymore. i do stupider things that i regret... like gamble :P

+ Reply to Thread