+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recurring dreams?

Mother Superior

Default Recurring dreams?

Does anyone else have a dream and or nightmare that always takes on the same story line ? I have this dream where I am going on in my regular life and I all of a sudden realize that I haven't received my high school diploma yet, at my age. I then immediately stop whatever it is I am doing and go directly back to my high school and register and get a schedule with a counselor. I sit in class with the other students and wonder how this could have happened. I keep asking myself in my dream: You graduated right? And then I somehow assure myself that I did indeed graduate. Then I spend the rest of the dream trying to figure out how I can prove that I did without any paper work or actual diploma.

Default Re: Recurring dreams?

I have been having a dream here lateley where I have won the Tennessee Lottery Powerball....And It hasnt been the same everytime...But in everyone of them I have won this money and its kinda like a bunch of sequels...Like the first night was me going to buy a new car (Aston Martin V12 Vanquish) and last night was like "Part 4 Asmodeus Lives the Good life on his new Yacht"
    Its weird.,..But I like it...

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

I always have this recurring dream where I am killed at my wedding. I'm wearing a solid white suit, And I can never see he brides face. One of the witnesses stands up at the 'speak now or forever hold your piece' line and its either some jealous woman who kills me because ' if she can't have me no one can', a jealous man killing me because he wants my bride so on or so forth, shot, stabbed either way the front of my nice white suit is stained red.

gonesavage's Avatar That Crazy Chinese Woman
    born in canada, grew up in rochester, NY (the sticks)

My recurring dreams are of falling (as I hit bottom I jerk awake), of getting pissed off at somebody and beating the crap out of them, of a parental figure (undefined) leaving me forever, of having super-powers like telekinesis and flight.

+ Reply to Thread