+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If you could attend a Halloween fetish ball with one movie or comic monster...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default If you could attend a Halloween fetish ball with one movie or comic monster...

If you could attend a Halloween fetish ball with one movie or comic
    book monster, who/what would it be?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: If you could attend a Halloween fetish ball with one movie or comic monster...

Pinhead. That was easy. Ask another.
    K

Default Re: If you could attend a Halloween fetish ball with one movie or comic monster...

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Pinhead. That was easy. Ask another.
    K

Ya know, after Pinhead and co. were in heavy rotation in my VCR for an extended period of time in the punk rock group house I lived in, a couple of my friends and I had "Jesus wept" as one of our most hysterical personal catchphrases. I don't remember why it was so funny now though.

I'd fancy one of those delicious Cenobites from Hellraiser.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Ya know, after Pinhead and co. were in heavy rotation in my VCR for an extended period of time in the punk rock group house I lived in, a couple of my friends and I had "Jesus wept" as one of our most hysterical personal catchphrases. I don't remember why it was so funny now though.
    Okay that I can't answer. I remember meeting Doug Bradly in person at a convention in FLA and he spent about 20 minutes reading every single pin on my camo vest. He used his Pinhead voice to read "Jesus would slap the shit out of you". Gave me Chills. Like Aural Sex or something.
    K

Zombie_Fatale's Avatar Senior Member

The Red-head Lady from 'The Crypt of Dawn', or Dracula

I remember meeting Doug Bradly in person at a convention in FLA and he spent about 20 minutes reading every single pin on my camo vest. He used his Pinhead voice to read "Jesus would slap the shit out of you". Gave me Chills. Like Aural Sex or something.
    K
    That is so cool. To bad you couldn't record it for your voicemail.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

*places hand to chin and thinks aloud* I could be Jonathan Harker and have Dracula's three daughters all over me. Yeesssss, that's what I'd do.

Okay that I can't answer. I remember meeting Doug Bradly in person at a convention in FLA and he spent about 20 minutes reading every single pin on my camo vest. He used his Pinhead voice to read "Jesus would slap the shit out of you". Gave me Chills. Like Aural Sex or something.
    K

That sounds fun! Maybe it wasn't Jesus wept. It was the thing the guy says when you first see him all messed up in the bedroom. I remember it being amusing for something to do with what our various parents thought we were up to at the time. I'm going to have to dig up some people's contact info or this is going to bug me forever.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Dracula, of course.... Darling...

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Dracula, of course.... Darling...
    I love your sense of tradition

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Vampirella. She really knows how to liven up a party, and her sense of fashion is tough to beat.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Well the last two years I've gone as The Joker and Hellboy respectively and I'm going as Ash (Evil Dead, not Pokemon) this year so does that count?

Can I go with myself? lol

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Does Elvira count as a monster??

Maybe Lady Death.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    ... I'm going as Ash (Evil Dead, not Pokemon) this year ...
    That's fuckin' awesome! You goin' double barrel and stump operated chainsaw, 'boomstick' and mechanical gauntlet hand, or oldschool two living hands with a gun or saw or both?

a_small_death's Avatar The ugliest dj on earth

I have this weird fasination with leatherface. That is what I will do this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Spaceman Spiff
    That's fuckin' awesome! You goin' double barrel and stump operated chainsaw, 'boomstick' and mechanical gauntlet hand, or oldschool two living hands with a gun or saw or both?
    I've got an actual chainsaw that I hollowed out and cut a hole in the back. To attach it, I litterally have to screw the housing back together around my hand. The shit is bad ass!

Bad ass indeed, bad ass indeed.

Id have to take the Vampress that danced on the table from the movie " from dusk till dawn"

Clifton_Fury's Avatar Member

Haha! I know this! "Jesus wept" is the shortest sentance in the bible! I only know this because I used to say it a lot and a christian know it all said "do you have any idea what you are talking about?" I was glad to say I didnt. From that same period, I used to say "are you on glue?" instead of "are you serious?". hmmm. some strange influences on me I reckon... I think I'd go with Doctor Satan from House Of 1000 corpses... hey, he'd make me look a helluva lot better!

I would probally take this chick from Return of the Living Dead 3

I also pose a question....I am looking into my costume for this year...I am going to an all night Halloween party Rave...
    I cannot decide which to go as...
    Either I am gonna do my face up like the Demon from the Exorcist and wear a hollocaust cloak and paint my hands white
    (for those who dont know what I am talking about this is the face)

Or I am gonna be Pennywise from Steven Kings "IT"

Complete with the ghoulish hands and all...Just looking for a little advise...Cant make my mind up...

Rocktacula's Avatar Sundown, better take care

William Shatner....I'd go with William Shatner....(wait......)

Actually, I think going to a party with an Alien would be fun...having them whip their tail and knock people out of the way to the punch bowl..spilling acid blood everywhere....good times....

I really DO NOT recommend painting your hands because it'll et all over everything. I suggest latex gloves. When I went as Hellboy last year, I took a latex glove and covered it with red Sharpie. It looked great and didn't get all over shit.

Vulnavia from the Dr.Phibes movies...

...i generally like a talkitive girl...but...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

id take Frankensteins bride because i love the hairdo and shes prety hot to boot

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

imma go with Trash from ROTLD... or the hot Cinobite

So Cenobites really will not have any trouble getting dates for All Hallows Eve this year. If any of them are complaining, it is because they are not trying hard enough.

They are super foxy, too bad all the Cenobites are so totally stuck-up. They have that sexy/evil chick sense of entitlement. Do you know what I mean? They just use people, you gotta be able to shoot hooks for them to give you an earnest second look.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

The 50 foot woman

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    The 50 foot woman
    Are you man enough for that much woman?

I would need a ladder... but it would be like swimming in the ocean nekkid.. only uncomfortable the first time

BTW... I love the comic... That is my dream come true.. That and the one with midgets.. but that is for the board

Sawyer_Alexie's Avatar You Spoony Bard!!
    Alaska, only this time land of short people who wear fur and smile a lot.

I would go with Tank Girl :P

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

i'd go with Lobo (does he count?) and we would dance nekkid on the tables and shoot off guns!

If the 50' woman was not available...

I would have to go with the psycho-chick from Carnival of Souls... Just cause she was hot...

Or Lauren Ambrose in the Bikini she wore in Psycho-Beach Party

Vampira... Dita Von Teese? She is sort of larger than life...

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton_Fury
    Haha! I know this! "Jesus wept" is the shortest sentance in the bible! I only know this because I used to say it a lot and a christian know it all said "do you have any idea what you are talking about?" I was glad to say I didnt. From that same period, I used to say "are you on glue?" instead of "are you serious?". hmmm. some strange influences on me I reckon... I think I'd go with Doctor Satan from House Of 1000 corpses... hey, he'd make me look a helluva lot better!

What about Nikki Sixx?

The Perry Bible Fellowship is my all time favorite comic KilAtomiK !!!!

very funny stuff!!!

...and i'd still go to the ball with Vulnavia of Dr.Phibes fame

+ Reply to Thread