+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Drug ruse by Mexico prostitutes kills clients

and your little dog too

Default Drug ruse by Mexico prostitutes kills clients

from yahoo

MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - Half a dozen Mexico City prostitutes have been arrested for using eye drops containing a sleep-inducing drug to knock out and rob their clients, leaving at least five men dead, a newspaper said on Monday.

One central city district has recorded 17 cases this year including five deaths from the drug cyclopentolate -- a muscle relaxant used in eye examinations to dilate the pupil and blur vision.

"Once they are in the hotel it seems they slip a substance into the client's drink. Our data shows that they are using eye drops," local prosecutor Fernando Lopez told the daily El Universal.

Mixing eye drops, which are not meant to be swallowed, with alcohol can create a fatal mixture for someone with heart problems, experts say.

One 39-year-old man who survived his ordeal and woke up giddy and missing his wallet, said he was careful not to let his drink out of his sight -- but unwittingly ingested the drug after the sex worker secretly applied it to her nipples.

Other victims of the ruse included a South African tourist and a government legal advisor, Lopez said, adding there could be many more victims who had opted not to go to the police.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: Drug ruse by Mexico prostitutes kills clients

damn straight out of CSI!!!! seriously, that happened that one episode... then the hooker who put the stuff on her nipples passed out and crashed her car... she absorbed it thru her nipples, and whatever drug she used turned the skin blue... it was funny, cause later at the hospital... nick stokes was like "you wanna show me your discoloration?" and shes all like "you wanna give me 20 bucks?"

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

When was this posted? There was an episode of CSI like this a while back. Maybe two.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    damn straight out of CSI!!!! seriously, that happened that one episode... then the hooker who put the stuff on her nipples passed out and crashed her car... she absorbed it thru her nipples, and whatever drug she used turned the skin blue... it was funny, cause later at the hospital... nick stokes was like "you wanna show me your discoloration?" and shes all like "you wanna give me 20 bucks?"
    Ooh, synchronicity! We watch the same TV.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Stupid whores...killing your clients kills business. This is why I don't feel sorry when they wind up dead in the desert with their heads cut off...ok maybe I feel a little sorry for them...but not much.

If you're gonna sell you body to tourists make your peace with it cause 9 out of 10 times the person you fuck over will find you, beat you, and make you wish you'd killed them.

Though to be honest I've heard of far worse happening...Mexico City is a dangerous city as it stands...this only adds more to it. Few tourists realize what an insanely large and varied city it is.

+ Reply to Thread