+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hippie Advice

Default Hippie Advice

Hey all, I'm haze. I still live at home. I like shrooms, acid and ectasy. The problem is that I don't have a clue as in how to make any of these. If anyone could help me to get started on my way to a good psychiadellic trip I would be much appreciative.
    For instance i found this side when i was looking for a homeade recipe for acid.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: Hippie Advice

touchy subject....i dont know if amelia and forest would be liable for this type of info circulating...in any case..Welcome!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

I'd leave the chemicals to the experts.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    touchy subject....i dont know if amelia and forest would be liable for this type of info circulating...in any case..Welcome!
    In any case, acid is almost impossible to synthesize unless you are a PHD in chemistry, X isn't so easy either. A simple search of "growing magic mushrooms" will tell you all you need to know about the rest. Good luck.

my advice-

1-quit bein' a hippie.

2-get out of your parents house, and go meet some real people.

3-if you want drugs find some other hippies, people on the internet can't help you out.

4-quit taking drugs, they're boring.

5-since I know you're not going to listen to any of the above, go out and meet some real people, they're the only ones you're going to score drugs from. take as much drugs as you can, get so fucked up that you can't even leave your parents house, finally get kicked out, and have to live with your unreliable, fucked up druggie friends, get ripped off, have your stuff stolen, get mugged, attacked, shot at, but what ever you do KEEP TAKING MORE DRUGS!!!! finally get so bored with the being fucked up, high, and tripping all the time that you give up in disgust, and create a real life, and personality.

which is what I did.

good luck...

ps.stay away from synthetics, you don't know what they put in that shit... I've been poisoned with rat poison more often than I've had 'real acid'.

pps.don't take the brown acid....it's mine.... you're not ready for that shit yet.

ppps.stay away from people who claim to be shamans. they're fucked up, and don't know what they're talking about. carlos casteneda was a damn lying motherfucking bitch. seriously people who 'mix' spirituality and drugs are assholes. I know that whole crowd, fuck them.

pppps.your dad didn't pay me to say these things.

ppppps.honest.

lol im proud to be a hippie and i have thousand upon thousands for school. but i thought this was a site that could help out
    i like busters response lol

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Buster knows what he talking about...

But honestly, hippies are about as outdated as American Bandstand... time to move on...

I am not picking on you.. but trying to save you... Call it an intervention

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

If you need drugs to enjoy life you need a different life....
    K

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

well,bud your a Dumb ass......you can't make lsd....unless you have some serious degree's and a more than normal lab....

mushrooms,i could tell you step by step....

as a matter of fact i could unload nearly 15 years of substance study & cultivation on you...

but from the way you said all that,your a child...you NOT a hippy,and your a fucking Dumbshit...

please for the love of your sweet mother ghia read a fucking BOOK!!!!!!!!!!

ohh,and if i see you on the other forum i frequent,(which i'm sure i will in a day or so),you are quarenteed to get an even worse reception...

fucking shit,kids like you piss me off...your the reason substances like those mentioned are at the "statis" they are...

please remove yourself from the population,or educate yourself

What the hells your problem.. im a hippie only based on how i look and im 18 that doesnt make me a kid, so go cry like a little emo kid i dont need you to take your anger on me because you have no life
    . i was asking for advice from poeple who have something to say. if u dont have something nice to say shut the hell up

well,if you were clever enough to see through my disgust,you would clearly see the answer to all your questions...

but you clearly don't have the intelligence to grow any etheobotinical species,so maybe ,You should go fuck off....and take a book with you.

if you even took 10 seconds to search anywhere,you could find the answers,so are you to lazy to work for your "Trip"?

with that attutude you most certainly won't be able to grow Mushrooms.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Let him call himself what he wants. It's his identity to play with; so what if he identifies with an older cultural stereotype? Anyway: erowid might have the answers; I've never played with hallucinogens before, though I am curious.

Erowid,would tell him all his childish mind could handle...

their very nice people over at Erowid,it suprises me they can deal with people like that.

but i doubt he will really look into it more than a few mins.

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    please remove yourself from the population,or educate yourself
    Damn straight. I'm sorry, this is a forum....NOT a fucking meth, x or 'shroom lab. Jesus christ....fucking idiots.

hey now....no need for harsh words
    just "sorry cant help...look elsewhere"

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

I know, it's just that he is an idiot

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    hey now....no need for harsh words
    just "sorry cant help...look elsewhere"
    i deal with people like him asking me that kind of shit all the time around town...

seems as though, alot of people know about me for a few certain things...

it pisses me the hell off...but i get you ...

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i deal with people like him asking me that kind of shit all the time around town...

seems as though, alot of people know about me for a few certain things...

it pisses me the hell off...but i get you ...

Quote Originally Posted by Sex_Kitten
    I know, it's just that he is an idiot
    for some reason that cracked me up

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Haze
    Hey all, I'm haze. I still live at home. I like shrooms, acid and ectasy. The problem is that I don't have a clue as in how to make any of these. If anyone could help me to get started on my way to a good psychiadellic trip I would be much appreciative.
    For instance i found this side when i was looking for a homeade recipe for acid.
    I read that and smirk cause you know 6 months from now we'll be reading..."18 year old suffers severe burns over 90% of his body when homegrown drug lab explodes"....his last words before passing out from the injuries were "I thought inflammable meant it wouldn't catch fire..."

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Roflmao

You are starting off on the wrong foot haze. If you try again, introduce yourself and maybe read few a few pages of the posts on here. You will get a feel as to what kind of forum this is. People here are very nice. Hippie or whatever is cool, many type gather here. Great place for talking about art/music/movies/culture etc.
    As far as your question, there are better places for information and better ways of going about finding it. Please rember be careful, read, read, read and read more. Don't trust what "drughead420" or whoever tells you over the internet. I suggest pehraps you may want to re-evaluate your reasons. Being curious and reading is fun. Trying some of that stuff is dangerous. Not in a "drugs are bad" kind of way but deadly or worse. I speak from experience.

LSD is in your base killing your dudes.

exile

don't know why psychedelics are getting such bad press in this thread. Presumably none of you have even tried them. I hate it when people just have to have an opinion about something even when they know nothing about it.

Granted it was a dumb as shit thread topic, but there’s no need to come down so hard on him. Shit i remember when i got all enthusiastic about drugs, i was asking naive little questions to all the wrong people too. Give him a break and don't all seem so threatened.

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

as someone who has tried and used psychedelics cheshire... i will also proudly say they are a total waste of time and human potential. much like most hippies who tend to be a prime case for WHY we need eugenics.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by RobLongshot
    as someone who has tried and used psychedelics cheshire... i will also proudly say they are a total waste of time and human potential. much like most hippies who tend to be a prime case for WHY we need eugenics.
    i don't think so. They have plenty of valid uses, for example self-therapy; working through the problems in your life and reaching clear and concise reasons as to where you are going wrong and how to make changes. If they are used responsibly by educated people i think they are an extremely important tool to explore our humanity. After all, they've been used by our species since the dawn of civilization and have been partially responsible for many of the religions we worship, the music we listen to and the art we enjoy. I don’t say that they are a wonder drug which makes ignoramuses into geniuses, but if you are a confident, introspective, creative person I think they can provide great opportunities.

I agree, I think some use of psychedelics (beyond recreation, although I've had some outstanding experiences) can be very usefull. I read some time back the FDA have allowed some limited use of MDMA for clinical psychatric studies again. Due to the undeniable results.

exile

much like most hippies who tend to be a prime case for WHY we need eugenics.
    yeh, seeing as how the only people actually deserving of the title "hippie" are anti-war, anti-totalitarianism, anti- corporate nationalism, advocates of peace, and generally informed and intelligent people who feel free to choose non-traditional religions i can understand your point exactly.

What would a self respecting tyrannical US government do with such people?

I think selective breeding is a pretty disgusting idea, but if i had to eliminate a few stereotypes i'd eliminate the waves of morons who spend all their time in shopping malls, the ones that wander past bookstores with a perplexed expression on their faces...

Compared to meth and coke, psychedelics have way more benificial properties. For instance, look at all the wicked cool music that came out of the psychedelic scene in the '60.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Compared to meth and coke, psychedelics have way more benificial properties. For instance, look at all the wicked cool music that came out of the psychedelic scene in the '60.

right, plus they're not addictive and its almost impossible to overdose...

Quote Originally Posted by cheshire centauri
    don't know why psychedelics are getting such bad press in this thread. Presumably none of you have even tried them. I hate it when people just have to have an opinion about something even when they know nothing about it.

Granted it was a dumb as shit thread topic, but there’s no need to come down so hard on him. Shit i remember when i got all enthusiastic about drugs, i was asking naive little questions to all the wrong people too. Give him a break and don't all seem so threatened.

I respect psychedelics and have plenty of experience with them. They have had a strong positive impact on my life and I would not be the same person without them. If I had internet access when I was 16 or so I could see the young naive me making the same thread. That is why I tried to be very nice in my post. I just wanted to warn him about what he was getting into. His question being about home chemistry. Which is quite dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. (even dangerous if you do know what you are doing)
    I think alot of the negative post's ( or at least mine) are about being careful when you try to make things at home not about psycedelics in general. There was a time I recomended it to everyone and gave things away for free to people that haven't done it before. Now that I am alot older and have seen alot more... I don't condone or condem it. Netural I suppose on the experience. (for others..)
    But do condem the uneducated manifacture based on internet information.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by pagan
    I respect psychedelics and have plenty of experience with them. They have had a strong positive imact on my life and I would not be the same person without them. If I had internet access when I was 16 or so I could see the young naive me making the same thread. That is why I tried to be very nice in my post. I just wanted to warn him about what he was getting into. His question being about home chemistry. Which is quite dangerous if you don't know what you are doing. (even dangerous if you do know what you are doing)
    I think alot of the negative post's ( or at least mine) are about being careful when you try to make things at home not about psycedelics in general. There was a time I recomended it to everyone and gave things away for free to people that haven't done it before. Now that I am alot older and have seen alot more... I don't condone or condem it. Netural I suppose on the experience. But do condem the uneducated manifacture based on internet information.
    nono..your post was perfectly reasonable.

RobLongshot's Avatar Smut Peddler

i don't think so. They have plenty of valid uses, for example self-therapy; working through the problems in your life and reaching clear and concise reasons as to where you are going wrong and how to make changes. If they are used responsibly by educated people i think they are an extremely important tool to explore our humanity. After all, they've been used by our species since the dawn of civilization and have been partially responsible for many of the religions we worship, the music we listen to and the art we enjoy. I don’t say that they are a wonder drug which makes ignoramuses into geniuses, but if you are a confident, introspective, creative person I think they can provide great opportunities.
    See, i think that is basically a load of bunk. First of all... no self therepy involving a drug is truly going to last. If you cannot face your demons with a clear mind no chemical will provide a solution to the problem. I say this as someone who overcame a psychological disorder without drugs of any kind. all any drug does is mask the symptom and even a psychedelic drug's offer solutions fade when faced with the light of reality.

As far as drugs being responsible for many of the music, art and religions... i cry bunk again... it is responsible for some and some parts, but i would say a much larger majority was without. If you need drugs to ceate, you are not that creative.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

If you need drugs to ceate, you are not that creative.
    How many time have I heard really talented artists say that they need the drugs to be creative... Too fucking many...

I am very creative and don't use drugs..
    They are overrated, over-hyped, over-dosed, and over-blown (media wise)

Drugs don't make art, Drugs make dead art(ists)

been there done that.

got bored.

left the party early.

Zappa didn't need them.

Dali didn't need them.

your dreams are some of the most powerful hallucenations possible. Learn to Lucid Dream, it's free, and you do it everynight anyway.

morbid_lady's Avatar Senior Member

its almost impossible to overdose...
    u can over dose on anything...caffeine for instance, hell u can over dose on vitamins and do some serious damage to your body.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Cheshire~
    Allow me to define the word hippie using both what I know of hanging out at Rainbow Gatherings all my young life and borrowing Webster's knowledge.

Main Entry: hip·pie
    Variant(s): or hip·py /'hi-pE/
    Function: noun
    Inflected Form(s): plural hippies
    Etymology: 4hip + -ie
    : a usually young person who rejects the mores of established society (as by dressing unconventionally or favoring communal living) and advocates a nonviolent ethic; broadly : a long-haired unconventionally dressed young person
    - hip·pie·dom /-pE-d&m/ noun
    - hip·pie·ness or hip·pi·ness /-pE-n&s/ noun

My definition from experience:
    A hippie is one who doesn't belive in soap, money, safe sex or responsibility. Every hippie I've known has been unwashed, conspiracy theorists with kids named Clover and Honeysuckle living in a tent in field with no facilities and no formal education. The one kid I knew in school who defined himself as a "Hippie" got really high and talked to Jesus about going skateboarding. He consistatantly failed every class and when he was a 19 year old freshman he dropped out to join a commune. Every Hippie I've ever known was a burnout (though not every burn out I knew was a hippie). I've been to Rainbow Gatherings and Drum Circles in my quest for myself and all I found was a bunch of people with nothing to show for their existance.

The people you described in your post Cheshire, are people like me. Anti-war, anti-totalitarianism, anti-corporate nationalism, advocates of peace, and generally informed and intelligent people who feel free to choose non-traditional religions. I also believe in homeopathic medicine and organic foods, biodegradable products and recycling, saving the wales and the environment and low emmisions vehicles. I believe in art everywhere and beauty in everything but ignroance. i believe in the music of the human soul and in the air. I believe in compassion for our fellow man and natural selection. I also believe that all of these things are possible without drugs. When I was a kid yeah I did my share. Two or three times and then I was bored with it. It didn't measure up to my own imagination and what I could see when my head was clear. I know I'm not everybody but like I said, this is what I've experienced and these are my conclusions. I fucking hate hippies.

K

I wasn't even about to go there with hippies keiko, but thank you.

if I never see another 'drainbow' ever again it will be too soon.

exile

Quote Originally Posted by morbid_lady
    u can over dose on anything...caffeine for instance, hell u can over dose on vitamins and do some serious damage to your body.
    Whats your point? Should we stay away from coffee and vitamins too?

"LSD and Psilocybin have demonstrated virtually non-existent toxicity in healthy subjects, even at many-milligram doses thousands of times higher than are taken recreationally. Mescaline has demonstrated low-to-nonexistant toxicity at multiple-gram doses, some 10 times what may be taken recreationally." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Psychedelic_drug

+ Reply to Thread