+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shoes

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

Default Shoes

I seriously have a horrible shoe fettish. I want a new pair of heels for absolutely no apparent reason at all. So I went online, and went to my favorite site to pick out which ones that I want. The problem is, that I don't know which ones I should buy. So I have the shoes that I want, and I'll see if I can get the prices on them for you guys. I want help on this, I honestly need some new shoes!!!

5 1/2" $37.99,6 3/4" $54.99,6" 54.99

5 1/2" $49.99, 5 1/2" $39.99

4 1/2" $49.99, 5" $37.99

I'd like some for dressy occasions, and some just to have. I just can't decide....any suggestions from the female part of BB? Or on which shoes are appealing or sexy to the men of BB?

I'm really in a crisis!!

Last edited by Sex_Kitten; 10-23-2005 at 08:11 PM. Reason: the numbers where smashed together

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Shoes

i used to have a thing about shoes....

i had a fucking TON of shoes....but i'd only wear them a few times,than go back to my old ones...

i weened myself off that,haha...

but i did buy these a while back;not my thing really,but i thought they were cool as hell,hahah..

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

oooooo, i really like the boots... or the shoes with the ankle straps... i too looooove shoes, if i wasn't so poor i'd have tons of em... haha

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sex_Kitten
    I seriously have a horrible shoe fettish. I want a new pair of heels for absolutely no apparent reason at all. So I went online, and went to my favorite site to pick out which ones that I want. The problem is, that I don't know which ones I should buy. So I have the shoes that I want, and I'll see if I can get the prices on them for you guys. I want help on this, I honestly need some new shoes!!!

5 1/2" $37.99,6 3/4" $54.99,6" 54.99

5 1/2" $49.99, 5 1/2" $39.99

4 1/2" $49.99, 5" $37.99

I'd like some for dressy occasions, and some just to have. I just can't decide....any suggestions from the female part of BB? Or on which shoes are appealing or sexy to the men of BB?

I'm really in a crisis!!

http://store.yahoo.com/snaz75/el-512-blanch.html

Don't you LOVE SNAZ 75??? OK my lover, whatever, sadistic sexy sometimes comes over boyfriend, picked out the ABOVE shoes from SNAZ 75... He is gorgeous a sexy and hot, so these are shoes picked out by a hot guy! They look GREAT ON, I just did a photo shoot with them, and they are also pretty comfortable. They go with everything...

But BEWARE doing any returns to SNAZ 75 because they make you pay for all these hidden charges, like restocking and shipping, so that when you return it, you actually don't have any credit left!! So make sure you order the right size, and something you want, because it is not really worth it to return it!!!

Open toes in fall? Their great if your twirling around a pole I guess. Do you plan to do any walking in them?

I'd keep looking, those styles look a little played out.

Last edited by Toe Cutter; 10-24-2005 at 10:01 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    http://store.yahoo.com/snaz75/el-512-blanch.html

Don't you LOVE SNAZ 75??? OK my lover, whatever, sadistic sexy sometimes comes over boyfriend, picked out the ABOVE shoes from SNAZ 75... He is gorgeous a sexy and hot, so these are shoes picked out by a hot guy! They look GREAT ON, I just did a photo shoot with them, and they are also pretty comfortable. They go with everything...

But BEWARE doing any returns to SNAZ 75 because they make you pay for all these hidden charges, like restocking and shipping, so that when you return it, you actually don't have any credit left!! So make sure you order the right size, and something you want, because it is not really worth it to return it!!!
    Thanks for the advice!! I've never really ordered from them, this is my first time ordering from them. I love snaz 75, I want all of those shoes that I posted. But I don't have the money for all of them!! Damn my luck......

I'm still not sure which ones I actually want to buy, but I want them all!!! :p

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Row two pair one and the last pair. I'd buy 'em both. I have a shoe thing too. I think it comes with the chromosome pairs. Highest Heel makes the best shoes.
    K

HeadlessBill's Avatar Innocent Bystander

Boots. I love looking at women in high boots.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

a fetish for horrible shoes. that's sad! maybe it's a case of misdirected retail therapy gone wrong - you feel you just have to buy *something*.

i don't know what the standard treatment for that is. ten years in a Buddhist monastery, perhaps. or failing that, rent and then watch the entirety of the TV series "Monkey", which is sort of a fun shortcut to Buddhism.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

But BEWARE doing any returns to SNAZ 75 because they make you pay for all these hidden charges, like restocking and shipping...

when did "restocking" become something to charge extra for? i tried to return a network card a few months ago, hours after i'd bought it, and was told there would be a $65 restocking charge. i wanted to smack the guy in the face and growl "you charge $65 bucks to put it back on the shelf and press two keys on your stock program? you jabbering fool! people like you should be put in cages and poked with sharp bamboo sticks!"

that's quite bullshit about the restocking

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

WOW... my diablolical business plan was stolen... damnit

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Sex_Kitten
    that's quite bullshit about the restocking
    I know, but their prices are really so cheap, that it kind of evens out. If you try to buy these shoes on 8th street in Manhattan, I swear, some of the cost $200.00, and for really high end $600.00!!!

At this store on 8th street, Stiletto, all the high heeled fetish shoes START at $200.00 just for plain 5" pumps. I mean, I am sure they are nice, but who can afford that?

Oh, and first I got all 6" heels, but damn, I just could NOT walk in them!! That is why I sent them back to exchange, then kind of got ripped off. But it still evens out as I say because retail is so expensive.

At this store on 8th street, Stiletto,

hahaha...I walk by there everyday.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    Oh, and first I got all 6" heels, but damn, I just could NOT walk in them!! That is why I sent them back to exchange, then kind of got ripped off. But it still evens out as I say because retail is so expensive.
    I can walk in 5" heels, but I've never tried 6" heels. Would you go with the 5" or the 6" heels??

+ Reply to Thread