+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Due to stalker thread...

Default Due to stalker thread...

Do you ever get feeling you are to much "stalkative" towards people, feeling that they don't want your presence, feeling that you bother to much... I have, sometimes I'm to paranoid about that do I bother people... I think it has to do something with self estem but I never discused this with someone... can you guy please say your opinion and experiences on this?

pixina's Avatar resident mud wrestler

Default Re: Due to stalker thread...

why are you asking me this? what is it with you? are you following me???

hee hee

i've never been told to bug off... so... hmmm.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I don't think I give people the stalkerish vibe. Although sometimes when guys decide they don't want to date me anymore instead of just saying something they just stop calling. Then when i call or e-mail I feel all obsessive.

There are peple in my life who have that stalker-ish vibe though, and I always keep them at arms length. Maybe you should give some examples of what you do that makes you feel that way. Do you clal people like 40 times a day or show up where you know they are going to be? What are your stalker traits?

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Communication is critical.

I acted slightly stalkerish once with a breakup, because she did not give
    me a real answer as to why. So I kept contacting her, trying to get her
    to explain. I think if she had explained clearly, then I would have been
    able to accept the reason, and move on. But the not knowing why was
    driving me insane. I wanted to know why things were fine one moment,
    then over the next. There was nothing blatantly wrong with the relationship.
    So it kind of came out of the blue. And even though it was not a big heartbreak
    or anything, I still wanted to know why, and it was driving me nuts not knowing.

Yes, the not knowing BS drives me nuts too. I'd rather hear that I was a psychotic bore of a person who sucked in bed and was a haoorble cook than hear NOTHING!!! I get really bothered by that too, and I have to use every ounce of self control not to call and be a pest.

I don't call people like 40 times a day or something like that... I think it's more desperately need for friends... since I moved 3 years ago I found only 2 worthy friends... so I think I freak out people when I ask for contact or something like that because I'm not used to it... things works diferently here and it's totaly new playground for me, sometimes I get too much confused...

yeah, imagine me moving into your neiborhood and asking for contact if you could show me around... my idea is to make a round trought clubs and popular places one weekend to check out situation and to make new contacts... but how would you take it after all those experiences...

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

i suppose i do have a slight obsesive twinge, i wouldnt call it stalking but i tend to go out drinking where friends of mine (girls that are hot as) usually drink, even if it goes against my entire standpoint on pubs, i.e. i have to go into some trendy pop culture bar etc. or some dingy little dive where all the kids go. maybes im too anal about where i drink, but i tend to ignore it if theres a chance of seeing said hot girls and getting hugs and kisses what can i say, im a sucker for the ladies

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

All the damn time. I'm not exactly socially adept or an attractive catch, so I kind of hermit myself, which doesn't help the situation. More a self-esteem problem than anything else. I feel I impose whenever I call someone, ask for something, initiate a conversation, etc.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I actually did sort of stalk someone once. It was an ex girlfriend of mine. It was a really bad breakup and we sort of stalked each other until I came to my senses and finally told her to just fuck off. It was pretty stupid. but it felt very stalkerish.

I tend to go places where I know the guy or girl I am interested in will be hanging out. You just have a better chance of making friends or lovers when the target at hand has been drinking ;-) But I don't think asking someone to show you around town is wierd, especially if you have met them a few times at clubs and whatnot. I use the same method when I go somewhere new, I go to clubs and bars because it's reeeeally awkward to meet people at, say, the grocery store. It would appear that you have the same intention of you are both at a "nightspot", because they are probably there to meet people too.

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    Communication is critical.

I acted slightly stalkerish once with a breakup, because she did not give
    me a real answer as to why. So I kept contacting her, trying to get her
    to explain. I think if she had explained clearly, then I would have been
    able to accept the reason, and move on. But the not knowing why was
    driving me insane. I wanted to know why things were fine one moment,
    then over the next. There was nothing blatantly wrong with the relationship.
    So it kind of came out of the blue. And even though it was not a big heartbreak
    or anything, I still wanted to know why, and it was driving me nuts not knowing.

So that was YOU!!!! There was this Porsche following me around everywhere I went!!! I didn't know it was YOU!!!

[QUOTE=OliX]Do you ever get feeling you are to much "stalkative" towards people

nah... if I'm getting the 'piss off' vibe from someone who isn't on my shitlist I just laugh, and piss off... they probably haven't got what I'm interested in in the first place...

...of course if they know the whereabouts of that last giant Olmec head I need to complete the chain reaction for the Squasimodious Configuration...

I HUNT THEM AND THEIR SHADES TO THE ENDS OF EARTHS, HELLS, AND ALL AFFILIATED ULTRAREALMS... um... I mean...

uh... I politely ask them if they'll enlighten me...

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

+ Reply to Thread