+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Greetings from a new member of the Blood Boards

masque's Avatar Junior Member

Default Greetings from a new member of the Blood Boards

Hello everyone, just thought I'd introduce myself. I intend to post on these boards often, so please introduce yourself!

Mother Superior

Default Re: Greetings from a new member of the Blood Boards

Hi. Nice to see new people coming here and adding their input/slant on things.
    I am pretty new here myself, just about a week into it. I enjoy it. You will like it here.If there is anything you'd like to know that isn't covered in my profile, just ask.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Hi Hi! Niced to meet you, I'm K. I'm pretty new too, but time does fly here.
    K

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Welcome.
    *bows politely*

memorydream's Avatar Sage

"Hot passionate gay man sex." Huh, that really seems to be the thing with a lot of ladies these days. When you have sexual dreams, if I may ask: Are you just a voyeur or a participant most of the time? Are you a man, woman or both? And, have you ever had a dream where you were trying to get a girl or guy as a guy?

It's none of my business (but curiosity is) and hello to you.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

GreetingZ

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

Heya

Wow, all of you are so nice ^.^

Quote Originally Posted by memorydream
    "Hot passionate gay man sex." Huh, that really seems to be the thing with a lot of ladies these days. When you have sexual dreams, if I may ask: Are you just a voyeur or a participant most of the time? Are you a man, woman or both? And, have you ever had a dream where you were trying to get a girl or guy as a guy?

It's none of my business (but curiosity is) and hello to you.
    Haha, I like you ;D
    I didn't know that a lot of chicks are into that sort of thing. I thought it was just a "me" thing. Most of the time in my dreams I do participate, and I have been male and female in my dreams. I've done all sorts of crazy things in my dreams, actually.

Welcome to the boards Masque...
    Feel free to talk about what ever you wish...

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

It almost makes one wish he was gay just so girls would attempt to convert him.

lol j/k

Hi, Nice to meet you.

Hello to you and everyone- my own theory is that almost everyone is bi to a degree- our culture is so hyper masculine though when it comes to males..it's so chic-chic kewl for women to be bi (look at Madonna- Britanny Spears) but i's still the kiss of death if men admit this - I'm maybe 20 percent bi- but I learned that it still freaks so many people out-(it was the opposite in Ancient Greece/Rome) so it goes...but maybe I should stop giving a #$#%- Pedar--

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

ahoy therrrrrrrr

Quote Originally Posted by pedar
    Hello to you and everyone- my own theory is that almost everyone is bi to a degree- our culture is so hyper masculine though when it comes to males..it's so chic-chic kewl for women to be bi (look at Madonna- Britanny Spears) but i's still the kiss of death if men admit this - I'm maybe 20 percent bi- but I learned that it still freaks so many people out-(it was the opposite in Ancient Greece/Rome) so it goes...but maybe I should stop giving a #$#%- Pedar--
    I know what you mean. Bi chicks is starting to become mainstream, and that's scary. For females like me, who are seriously, naturally, bisexual, it sucks trying to get a girlfriend because I'll find a girl that I like, and when things get a little serious, she'll bail out and say that she was never really bi. Go figure.
    Some advice about your sexual preference: I wouldn't worry so much about how bisexual you are. You think a chick's hot, cool. You think a guy's hot, cool. I say if you desire something, then pursue it. I just wish people wouldn't let gender get in the way. Something as simple as gender shouldn't complicate sexual desires. But unfortunately that is how our society works.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by masque
    I know what you mean. Bi chicks is starting to become mainstream, and that's scary. For females like me, who are seriously, naturally, bisexual, it sucks trying to get a girlfriend because I'll find a girl that I like, and when things get a little serious, she'll bail out and say that she was never really bi. Go figure.
    Some advice about your sexual preference: I wouldn't worry so much about how bisexual you are. You think a chick's hot, cool. You think a guy's hot, cool. I say if you desire something, then pursue it. I just wish people wouldn't let gender get in the way. Something as simple as gender shouldn't complicate sexual desires. But unfortunately that is how our society works.
    Gotta love a girl with her head on her shoulders. Esp a girl who takes the words right out from under my fingers.

...Say, got a pic? :p
    K

bre.star's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by masque
    Hey, nice to meet you

I totally agree with that statement. I'm bi, but I hate to say that because of all the girls who are like, "Oh heehee boys look at me, I get drunk and make out with girls!"...because seriously I feel the same way about girls and guys, it's not just a "i want attention" thing...but yah, so i know where you're coming from...

Hello & Welcome

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Gotta love a girl with her head on her shoulders. Esp a girl who takes the words right out from under my fingers.

...Say, got a pic? :p
    K
    Yeah I do, but I can't say I like it that much. :/ I am not a picture person.

Quote Originally Posted by bre.star
    Hey, nice to meet you

I totally agree with that statement. I'm bi, but I hate to say that because of all the girls who are like, "Oh heehee boys look at me, I get drunk and make out with girls!"...because seriously I feel the same way about girls and guys, it's not just a "i want attention" thing...but yah, so i know where you're coming from...
    Haha, alcohol bi's: you give them a few drinks and they'll be as bisexual as you want them to be. Gah, kind of sad that it's so difficult to get a chick that's sober.
    These chicks who make out with girls to get attention from guys. . . yeah, that works really well. XD A little undignified, but effective nonetheless.

CeruleanFire's Avatar Senior Member

Welcome to the boards

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Hi masque. Welcome, and i like your avatar.

~Histrionica~

Masque (and all)- yes being bi can be confusing..since I've got a bit more mileage no doubt (I'm assuming) than many of you folks..I've learned that it's a *relatively* minor part of me..nevertheless it's there- and temptations present themselves- hey I'm in LA! For me it's usually more of an youth/androgyny thing..I did have crushes on both David Cassidy and Susan Dey in the Partridge F.-- and how abt Steve Tyler, Axl Rose -and last but never least Bowie???!!!
    Part of the issue is our culture -which has to label everything--
    And on the other end of the spectrum -many gays don't like us..look at the shit Anne Heche has been given for leaving Ellen- I totally know what she went through- oh well- Pedar

Sorry abt the confusion- I forgotten I had registered twice under 'Apache' also- I'll stick to Pedar permanently -P.

Hey girl.. I'm Szandora.

Nice to meet you.

DescendingAngel's Avatar Member

Hello and welcome to the boards >=o)

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Dreams are wonderful, I'm glad you have such a wonderful dream life, it's good for the soul, in my opinion.

+ Reply to Thread