+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Angry mom freaks out on FOX

Default Angry mom freaks out on FOX

Found this video:
    http://www.wimp.com/spouse/

and now it makes me want to see the whole show!
    this mom freaks about about having being traded to a "dark sided" family and she is screaming about they were not god people..
    it's a little typical but she goes nuts..quite humorous if your having a bad day.

she then rips up the check from FOX and says its tainted...only to accept it after they leave..im thinking fox came in with a charity basket full of it.

oh and this reminds me of rockwulf for some reason...
    http://www.wimp.com/spicegirls/

Default Re: Angry mom freaks out on FOX

THOSE are the kind of people that scare me.
    oi.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

wow i gotta get a screenshot of that screaming face with the 'darksided' gaps in her teeth and eyes buggin.

seriously though, it was quite shocking to see a devout roman catholic who is out of touch with reality. lol.

i would've taken my pants off and started shitting on the carpet... how's that for dark-sided.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Yeah, I can see why. I'm totally the cute chick in the back!

*kicks voldta in the head*

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Haha, somebody actually fucked that psycho-pig enough to have 2 kids?!?!?!?!

Those poor girls, they looked SO embarrassed. With good reason of course... But the older one was real cute.....*walks away whistling.

I actually watched that whole episode... (I don't even know how to explain that...)

...the idea is that for one week two families trade mothers, and fox tapes it. at the end of the week, they decide how to allocate the $50,000 to the family they visited... only the families aren't aware of this...

...basically, that crazy bitch is a proto-typical fundie christian... the family she stayed with was your average So.Cal newage dipwad astrology hippy types... she just couldn't handle it, and tried to convert them the entire week... then she cold freaked when she got home to her house, because the other mother had been there all week, and had brought 'darksided' ideas into her home. (the family of the christian lady, who got newage mom had a nice time, since newage mom was nice, kind, caring, and a reasonable human being.)

remember kids, your dungeons, and dragons books are portholes to hell, and satan is behind the teletubbies...

...I'd totally chuckle in self-congratulatory superiority... except that these are the people running our nation right now. that's right, they've got more power as a social, economic, and political movement than those of us who are 'darksided' (I mean shit, can you imagine her having to spend the week with any of us? most of my friends, and I end phone calls by shouting 'HAIL SATAN!!' for no goddamn reason...)(well, we think it's funny... but that's completely arbitrary)

seriously that's a portrait of the kind of fuck's who give the boosh junta their 'mandate'... pycho-bitches like that vote...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

whats funny is the other family was petty cool, they were just hippies, the lady did tarot and stuff but we all know that it isn't "satans" work lol

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I saw that episode too...I seriously think it was staged. If not then that woman needs serious help...I'm talking stap to a bed and place electrodes on her skull kinda help.

I'm pretty sure it wasn't staged...

how much experience have you had with living around fundies?

I've worked, and lived amongst them, hahaha 'some of my best friends are religious wackos' hahaha...

...that's how they act.

Holy crackers. This is why I only watch T.V. one day a week, lol.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

yeh that lady was almost as bad as the black chick on that other spouse trading show on abc where she had to live with a militant lesbian and she was like a religous republican......anyone know what m talking about?

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

I watched that too. I think in addition to being Fundy that lady was/is seriously unbalanced. I hope she sees the tape later on and realizes she either needs some help from her buddy Jesus or Jesus needs to explain to her to get herself medicated.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

I don't want her medicated...she's funny as a nut. I want her crazy for seasons to come!

She really should have her own show...

Damniel's Avatar Senior Member

Her, head to body proportions are dark-sided...

Have you guys seen this? - http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...tem=6225867209

It was posted on another list I'm on. Bloody hilarious!

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Hahahhahahahahahahahhahahhahahhahahahahha!

BUWAHAHA thats some funny shit.. 870$ too boot!

Quote Originally Posted by Damniel
    Her, head to body proportions are dark-sided...
    Hahahahaha! Good one!

That show was funny. Although I do feel bad for her kids, she didn't even hug them when she came home she just started ranting. They have to live with that crazy bitch. I know that the husband doesn't get laid either.

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    Found this video:
    http://www.wimp.com/spouse/

Thanks again for posting clip link. I've been cutting-up the audio and prank calling my friends. Too funny! I haven't laughed as hard in a while.

scary... such plain people lives among us.... that was realy scary for me (seriously), I think I'm scared of her as a believer more then she's scared of me as a unbeliever.... another proof how religion is bad... bad religion... bad...sitt down religion

+ Reply to Thread