+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Voldta's Punk In Review

Default Voldta's Punk In Review

Im bored/frustrated/depressed and im being emo right now so fuck off!

Anywho so i decided to write a post on upcomming movies *_*
    Why is it called Voldta's Punk In Review? Because it can now defy me again and its your mouth to the curb boy!

BloodRayne - The Movie
    Bloodrayne Movie
    Ok.. first off i've never heard of any of the cast members except Michelle Rodriguez. Second.. anything with "The Movie" is never really good..Upon watching the trailer for this i figured that it's not even worth pirating on your local P2P program.
    This seems like it was trown together on a cheap budget. Im not really seeing this go far. When was the last time a game - movie crossover was REALLY good? Lets see... Doom...Alone in the Dark..Mario Brothers..Double Dragon..
    Voldta's Predicition:

X-Men 3
    X-Men 3 Website
    Now I liked the first 2..being a fan boy since i was -1 years old. If this doesnt have a flamming phoenix then 1 million nerds will be dissapointed. And I dont want to be dissapointed!
    Voldta's Prediction:

Pirates of the Carribbean : Dead Mans Chest
    This time around, Johnny returns as Captain Jack Sparrow and is caught in yet another tangled web of supernatural intrigue. It turns out, Captain Jack owes a blood debt to the legendary Davey Jones, ruler of the ocean depths and captain of the ghostly Flying Dutchman. If Jack can't figure a crafty way out of this one, he'll be cursed to an afterlife of eternal servitude and damnation. And as if that weren't enough, Captain Jack's problems throw a huge wrench into the wedding plans of the blissful Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, who quickly find themselves thrust into Jack's misadventures.
    Voldta's Prediction:

Underworld : Evolution
    Underworld Website

Vampires, Werewolfs, Kate Beckinsale... yep.. As long as it looks as good as the trailer were good to go have a million cosplayers be Kate this year.
    Voldta's Prediction:

Ghost Rider
    Ghost Rider
    Not much is heard about this film yet. Nicolas Cage plays Johnny Blaze and if he still has his Face/Off mask skull prostectics then this should be an easy role for him. After viewing the trailer...um.. i have hopes for this one. Marvel movies are a hit or miss so i'd have to say i'd like this one to hit!
    Voldta's Prediction:

Ok.. that concludes it. Yep.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Default Re: Voldta's Punk In Review

mario bros was cool, what are you talking about?

Hula Hoop Supervisor

X-Men 3 will suck on an epic level...the director is a fucking idiot at this point in his life...he talks about himself in the 3rd person...he's like a cartoon.

Anything with Kate Beckinsale in it I'll watch...twice. Looooooooooooove that woman.

are you on drugs? you thought underworld was good and x-men sucked? I must be living in the twilight zone.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Looooooooooooved Underworld...I don't take my vampire chicks with guns movies as seriously as some people. Plus it was all blue...I dug it.

X-Men 1 & 2....great flicks....X-Men 3 will suck due the half assed direction and treatment it's getting in not only the script but the style.

Though in terms of what I liked more...Underworld. Kate Beckinsale in tight outfits...and that voice...nothing beats that. NOTHING.

maybe... but whenever I think of her the only thing that comes to mind is Pearl Harbor Staring Ben Affleck, and that will turn anyone off.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    maybe... but whenever I think of her the only thing that comes to mind is Pearl Harbor Staring Ben Affleck, and that will turn anyone off.
    On a 70 inch screen those scenes of her at the beach look really really really good...if you have a thing for 40's fashion like me...it's just all the better.

+ Reply to Thread