+ Reply to Thread

Thread: 50 Cent, Kanye West GQ's 10th Annual "Men Of The Year Ish 50 calls Bush 'a gangsta'

and your little dog too

Default 50 Cent, Kanye West GQ's 10th Annual "Men Of The Year Ish 50 calls Bush 'a gangsta'

from mtv

50 Cent and Kanye West are the only ones selected to be GQ's "Men of the Year" who have no false modesty about it — both of the hip-hop stars justify their big egos in the mag's pages. But they also have more on their minds than just themselves. Like George W. Bush, for one. 50 thinks the president is "incredible ... a gangsta." "I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him," 50 told GQ. If the rapper's felony conviction didn't prevent him from voting, 50 said he would have voted for Bush. Meanwhile, Kanye basically called Bush a racist on national television, and has since rethought his strategy for speaking out. "When NBC edited it out on the West Coast, that was a wakeup call," West told the magazine. "It let people know how censored we still are. This is supposed to be America, but you can't get your opinion out. There's all kinds of things I want to say, but I need to pace myself, to make sure my opportunities to say these things aren't taken away too abruptly." Kanye says after giving us entertainment, his next goal is to give us "inspiration." 50's next goal? He wants to market a condom. ...

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Re: 50 Cent, Kanye West GQ's 10th Annual "Men Of The Year Ish 50 calls Bush 'a gangsta'

god, 50 cent (what kind of a fucking name is that by the way) needs to be shot again, this time someone needs to get him in the head

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: 50 Cent, Kanye West GQ's 10th Annual "Men Of The Year Ish 50 calls Bush 'a gangsta'

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    god, 50 cent (what kind of a fucking name is that by the way) needs to be shot again, this time someone needs to get him in the head

Pretty sure they got him in the head last time.

Default Re: 50 Cent, Kanye West GQ's 10th Annual "Men Of The Year Ish 50 calls Bush 'a gangst

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Pretty sure they got him in the head last time.
    jesus christ, so it wont die huh? Then get him in the nuts so he can't breed..... dont tell me he already has kids, cause then in order to save the world we'd have to burn his spawn too.

Quote Originally Posted by karyn
    50 thinks the president is "incredible ... a gangsta." "I wanna meet George Bush, just shake his hand and tell him how much of me I see in him," 50 told GQ. If the rapper's felony conviction didn't prevent him from voting, 50 said he would have voted for Bush.

*grins*
    Ahhh, the sage wisdom of '50 cent'!

That's sweet, just when I had run out of things to make fun of '50 cent' for he goes and opens his big stupid mouth!
    Bush a 'Gangsta'... well if you use the ghetto definition he kind of is a 'gangsta'. He kills, steals, he's totally ignorant and his gang is the religious right.

Sounds like some kind of 'Gangsta' or '50s' got his dew-rag on a little tight?

Default Re: 50 Cent, Kanye West GQ's 10th Annual "Men Of The Year Ish 50 calls Bush 'a gangst

jesus christ, so it wont die huh? Then get him in the nuts so he can't breed..... dont tell me he already has kids, cause then in order to save the world we'd have to burn his spawn too.
    he was only putting his 2 cents in!

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Sounds like some kind of 'Gangsta' or '50s' got his dew-rag on a little tight?
    word to democracy

He already has kids.

The guy who shot him met an untimely demise shortly thereafter and did not survive his own wounds.

He already has kids.

The guy who shot him met an untimely demise shortly thereafter and did not survive his own wounds.
    Amelia...how do you know so much about 50 cent? it kinda worries me

Uhm . . .

Uhm . . .

techincally 50 cent is right the whole bush family are orgainzed crime gangsters.

their grandfather did business with the third reich.

...but as far as idealizing such jackasses... 50 cent shows his 'genius', if he wants to glorify a 'gangsta' he should look at henry kissinger. and calling him a rapper is an insult to all of us who can actully speak a sentence without having a hideous speech impediment slur the words...

KilLAtomiK's Avatar Ceci n'est pas une pirate

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    calling him a rapper is an insult to all of us who can actully speak a sentence without having a hideous speech impediment slur the words...
    Buster is right what truly sells his alnums is is image, not his lyrical skills there are many hip hop artists that are prety much unknown solely because their whole image is prety much unknow, and wether we like to admit it or not America loves a bad guy. Hell i bought the first 50cent album

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Who knew 50 Cent was a republican?

The fella may not make much sense some times but he makes great music to play GTA games too.

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Don't even get me started about how damaging I find this kind of shit. Suffice it to say...fuck them and their egos.

Yeah, I'm just glad punk rock never went down that road of selling image and style over music

Rock stars say stupid stuff, even when they are right. Why would rap be immune to this?

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Cafe_Post_Mortem
    Yeah, I'm just glad punk rock never went down that road of selling image and style over music
    are you fuckin kidding?

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    are you fuckin kidding?
    i think it was sarcassm

IvoryBeauty's Avatar Junior Member

pffft. fuck kayne

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryBeauty
    pffft. fuck kayne
    hmmm, are you saying you have, or you would?

i kinda like Kanye a bit, love him or hate him he makes some damn catchy tunes

any seen the haf dolla movie? in it fitty's momma tells him that he should respect women, so from then on he's a good guy that treats women right. other then in all of his songs that call them bitches and hos and sing about casual sex, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by IvoryBeauty
    pffft. fuck kayne
    you mean Caine from Kung Fu? Cuz he AINT nothin ta fuck with!

Amelia is actually Warren G's (of 'Regulate' fame) adoptive sister, thus she has the inside dope on all tha gangsta sheeznit goin' down, homes ...

Now Amelia, more naked pics of Scar please, or I shall be forced to reveal that your biological father is none other than the Antichrist of Muzak, Kenny G.....

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

who exactly is this Mister half-dollar? a pro golfer?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

im speechless.............so many bad things i wanna say but they just are all jammed in my head right now fighting for release at the exact same time...ugh! the headache! 50 cent sux but not because of that comment...he just sux.

he was the guy who had his body guard take the fall for him over a gun in his car was'nt he? how gangster is that?

the bomb diggity, word

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    he was the guy who had his body guard take the fall for him over a gun in his car was'nt he? how gangster is that?
    actually that was eminem... he is 50's producer

I thought that was puffy, when he was in the club with j-lo?
    i'm not being facetious, I mean it.

the bomb diggity, word

puff daddy had a similar event in 1999. eminem's problem came outside of the hot 97 studios in nyc, after he and 50 were on to promote 50's new cd.

oic. could care less though. anyone caught the joke david spade made about it?

'fifty has pushed more rocks than fred flinstone"

Anybody think maybe 50 Cent is capable of irony? Why would a black MTV rap star actually favor a white Republican President? I think the joke might be on us.

+ Reply to Thread