+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Woman Allegedly Hires Hit Man for cocaine err Cheese

and your little dog too

Default Woman Allegedly Hires Hit Man for cocaine err Cheese

from washington post

MEMPHIS, Tenn. -- In an unusual case of mistaken identity, a woman who thought a block of white cheese was cocaine is charged with trying to hire a hit man to rob and kill four men. The woman also was mistaken about the hit man. He turned out to be an undercover police officer.

Jessica Sandy Booth, 18, was arrested over the weekend and remains in jail with bond set at $1 million on four charges of attempted murder and four counts of soliciting a murder.

According to police, Booth was in the Memphis home of the four intended victims last week when she mistook a block of queso fresco cheese for cocaine _ inspiring the idea to hire someone to break into the home, take the drugs, and kill the men.

An informant described the plot to police, who arranged a meeting between Booth and the undercover officer.

The undercover officer gave Booth some nonfunctioning handguns, bought ammunition for her because she was too young, and the two proceeded to the home under police surveillance.

Booth told the officer that any children inside the house old enough to testify would have to be killed, police said.

A search of the home with the permission of the occupants revealed no drugs _ only the white, crumbly cheese common in Mexican cuisine.

"Four men were going to lose their lives over some cheese," said Lt. Jeff Clark, who heads Project Safe Neighborhoods.

___

Information from: The Commercial Appeal, http://www.commercialappeal.com

Default Re: Woman Allegedly Hires Hit Man for cocaine err Cheese

HAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!! and now we know why parmasean comes grated into a powder

That is some sick/funny shit. o.o

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Oh man...hahahaha...some people are too stupid for words.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

unbelievable.

(anyone who thinks people just leave huge blocks of cocaine laying around in plain veiw without a way to rotect it deserve to be thrown in jail,.. my question is,.. what was this 18 year old girl doing in that house with 4 mexican men to begin with?)

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    unbelievable.

(anyone who thinks people just leave huge blocks of cocaine laying around in plain veiw without a way to rotect it deserve to be thrown in jail,.. my question is,.. what was this 18 year old girl doing in that house with 4 mexican men to begin with?)
    What's it matter why? Dumb bitch tried to get em killed. Also how is she an 18 year old "girl"?

Why is it women that age become "girls" all of a sudden around a group of men...more so if they're from a minority. The girl is legally a woman...and really really stupid since the fact she's 18 gets her automaticly charged as an adult.

ehhhHHH?? did i know she belonged to a minority? was that ever mentioned? I guess it only matters if your on the prosecutioner or defendent.( or judge? maybe the jury??)

Hula Hoop Supervisor

The men...not the broad.

Just seems odd that in cases like this the woman becomes a girl and her reasons for being with these men allude to fact maybe the victims are to blame. Lemme be clear in stating that's not what I think you're alluding too...it's just something I find curious when people comment on cases when a young woman is the bad guy so to speak.

not even,.. cause I'm sure she wasn't taken there against her will and/or at gun point,.. and if she would have been she probably wouldn't be trying to go back to kill and steal.

I am totally for her being trialed as an adult. What happened now lays in the hands of the people of the town.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I know this story is really funny but god damn it is sad. I sometimes have problems in my life and wonder how I could ever end up so fucked up. Then I hear about people in this catagory of insanity. When I was 18 I was happy to get my hands on a bag of weed. Killing people never has crossed my mind, especially not for something like that. Can you imagine if she had been able to get ahold of a real hitman?

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

that aint nothing. back in memphis, it's common for people to get gank shit like that all the time....all you need is a couple of non colored candles and baking powder and time.

+ Reply to Thread