12 57.14%
  • No

6 28.57%
  • Whatever, who the hell is that

3 14.29%
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2
FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Should they execute 'Tookie'? (poll)

Default Re: Should they execute 'Tookie'? (poll)

Death Row...what a brother know?

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    to prove to me that they are willing to die for their belief that killing convicts has some rational purpose.
    I can't give you a rational reason, but I can give you a pretty good emotional one: Revenge.

Toe Cutter- I'm the one who wants to kill whitey... I always want to kill whitey...
    I don't understand that at all. Is it something you say to be shocking or something? The only people I've ever heard say stupid shit like that are guys from Nation of Islam and privileged white boys with some kind of upper-class guilt. Unless you were just joshing around I question your motives.

yes well... that sort of revenge might satisfy the unimaginitive... but really, where's the suffering in being euthanized painlessly... Like a bug in a killing jar. ho-hum, boooor-ing...

nope only a living brain can comprehend the horror of what's happening to it. that's why in cultures where torture had been refined to an art form criminals would beg for a quick death.

...and emotions are no way to run a society... shit if I went with my emotional urges I'd fucking blow away anyone who looked at me crosseyed... if I were a legislator I'd criminalize 90% of modern society based on 'emotion'.

...and emotions are no way to run a society... shit if I went with my emotional urges I'd fucking blow away anyone who looked at me crosseyed... if I were a legislator I'd criminalize 90% of modern society based on 'emotion'.
    I agree with you 100%, although when it comes to heinous criminals I firmly believe in retribution.

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Unless you were just joshing around I question your motives.
    and you'd be right to do so...

...Kill Whitey first... I get to the rest of you later!!

killin' whitey's funny shit, c'mon where's all this defensiveness coming from?

whitey's got it comin', remember the Opium Wars? the Chinese sure do. Oh boy, and howdy that was a nasty bit. It cracks me up in chinatown here in nyc there's a statue dedicated to an imperial chinese magistrate who the inscription calls 'an early pioneer in the war against drugs.' which is true. he fought to get the opium out of his province during the last decades of the Ching dynasty... what's so funny about having a statue of him here in the US of A, is that he was adamantly anti-western/white people. he kind of sparked the Opium War, which led to the fall of the Ching dynasty. (as slight miscalculation on this offical's part.) here in the west we might say 'fuck it that was 150 years ago.'... the chinese are still pissed.

...anyway class baiting is a nasty business. 'priviliged' is such a subjective term... after all I doubt you're going hungry this week. you've got a net connection... enjoy the sanitation of the industrialized western world... nuh-uh, YOU'RE more priviliged!! I'm more oppressed!! (ergo more legitimate in my right to bitch, and moan. fucking whatever...)

besides white people fucking irritate me. (and so do black, and brown, and red, and yellow people...) well, I'm not going to stop killing whitey just to make you feel comfortable.

Well put. That's fair enough.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

here in the west we might say 'fuck it that was 150 years ago.'... the chinese are still pissed.
    i can understand that... you say the same thing about world war 1 or 2... youre gonna have a shitload of war veterans freaking on you.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

anybody forget it was the CHINESE who invented the gunpowder that "whitey" used on them in the first place?

yeah didnt they invent it for fireworks?
    see if everyone just had massive fireworks shows instead of guns and shit... itd be allll good!

Fuck that guy. He was a fascist/communist retard. If he was German and living in the 1930s, he would have been up Hitler's ass so far, his afro would have been showing out Hitler's mouth. Gang people are all the same. Power hungry, murderous shitbags who always destroy and never build. End of story.

Re: oppression... The only people who oppressed most of the "oppressed" people living nowadays are their boozed up, smoked out parents who smash their children's lives with the two-fisted attack of abuse and neglect. Some motherfucker hates his life so much that he wants to mess with mine, he can eat a bullet, whatever the cause of his maladjustment.

As far as "whitey" goes, I'm white. Does anyone really care? I can't recall ever owning a slave or killing a Chinese drug lord or blah blah blah (fill in with your own list of everything bad that every white guy in history ever did)... Gotta treat people as individuals... Not as a collective. Evil laughs at us when we do that. Hard. And racism is (as I have posted before, I am sure) the lowest, most ignorant, most superficial form of collectivism known to man.

As far as what kind of a man he "could have been" under different circumstances, I don't think it matters. We make our choices... There is no Grammy for the "could-have-been-the-best-album-of-the-year-if-they-had-just-gotten-their-shit-together" category.

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    yeah didnt they invent it for fireworks?
    see if everyone just had massive fireworks shows instead of guns and shit... itd be allll good!
    kind of. the things we refer to as fireworks nowadays were back then rockets that were used to fire at enemies from a distance. just like the yoyo was originally a weapon used to hunt animals from tree top.

from a tree top?! that must have been a long string... crazyness.

+ Reply to Thread