from yahoo canada news... i was bored after i checked my email... this might be that same guy as on that other thread, i think voldta started that one... boo hehe...

Ohio man pulls plug on Christmas lights amid safety concerns over traffic

Thu Dec 8, 2:00 PM ET

MASON, Ohio (AP) - A homeowner has pulled the plug on his Christmas light show amid safety concerns because of the traffic it draws.

Hundreds of cars have been driving by Carson Williams' house north of Cincinnati every night to see his 25,000-light display.

A minor accident Tuesday night worsened the jam, and authorities had trouble getting to the scene.

"I've compromised the safety of the people who live in our neighbourhood," said Williams, whose display was featured on television Monday. "So we've shut the show down indefinitely."

Williams spends nearly two months hooking up the lights, then programs them to dance to Christmas music.

This is the third year he has assembled the display, which grows every year and is posted on the Internet.

But Williams had said Monday if there were any problems or complaints, he would shut down the show.