+ Reply to Thread

Thread: my weeks' not boring anymore.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default my weeks' not boring anymore.

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?!?!?!?!

Okay so I went out bar hopping and met up with a dude from my school and we went together to a couple bars before last call and met up with a girl who was obviously drunk.

Against my better judgement I allowed her to follow us as my "friend" led us back to his place after he dragged us around to get some coke. At this point I"m no longer having fun but am on the defensive.

Well, as is wont to happen, we hang out for a while, drinking, smoking cigars, etc. My friend starts acting creepy and the girl starts getting more stand-offish.

Eventually I realize that I've gotten bored and hit my limit so I say I'm gonna bow out. The girl gives me a "animal trapped in a corner" look and sputters out that she wants to see me out...

So she follows me out of my friend's apt. and tells me that she isn't comfortable alone with him. fuck it,. let's call him John. She says she isn't comfrotable with John. So, instead of going downstairs, while he pulls her back inside, I stay outside his door. A few seconds later he comes out all angry and hunts me out of the hallway. So I go head to head with him and tell him that I'm not leaving without the girl. He tries to intimidate me but I stand strong and he gains nothing...

We continue one inch from each other in the hallway for a few minutes when the girl starts to pretend that she'd never said anything and everything was cool. So he decides to follow me out of the building and I walk away but turn into the nearest alley and wait for a while.

After a couple minutes the girl calls my cell and says it's okay and that I can leave, but she doesn't sound sure. As I'm on the phone with her, John runs by the alley looking crazy. I found out later that he beat the shit out of a dude he thought was me.

I got home and just as soon as I take my boots off, the girl calls me again and says somethings not cool and there's a bunch of guys outside the apartment.She says she wants me to come help her so I start throwing my boots on to go back. As I'm heading out the door I get one last call from the girl sho says the guys were there for John and not her and she got into a cab clean.

This was at about 7am. Now I have twenty minutes before I have to be at work....please kill me.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: my weeks' not boring anymore.

Coked out drama! Gotta love it!

Some people just love to get themselves into crazy situations.
    It's exciting for them.

It's really not hard to avoid crazy people, and crazy situations.
    But some people just gravitate to them...

Damn! That's some drama!

Yeah, I'm not one of those people. Everything was straight at first, just having a few drinks. But as soon as we picked up the drunk chick I knew it wasn't kosher. I'm kind of old school when it comes to r-ape....

EDIT: Also, I didn't do any of the coke. I was just a bystander.

yep, that's why everybody I knew back in the day... stayed there, and I moved on...

...the minute drunk girls, coke, posturing beta wannabe alphas, angry mobs show up, I have to skip out.

(hmmm, angry mobs can be fun though... I mean, c'mon Rockwulf, you've got a chainsaw for a hand!!!)

I especially hate people who make themselves vulnerable, and then decide to make me responsible for their safety.

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

how fucked up with this dude to not realize he was fighting the wrong guy?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    So I go head to head with him and tell him that I'm not leaving without the girl.
    you are a true bruce campbell my friend.

because it reminds me of you hehe

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Jeeezus, that's a fuckton of drama for one night!

Buster I totally agree. But I can't just turn my back on them.

As for the angry mob, I have no idea how many people, how tough, etc. it was. It could have been 2 guys who each weighed 90 lbs but I still couldn't have let an 80lb. girl fight her way out. That's not going to happen.

Drew, he was evidently REALLY fucked up since he ran right by me on the way to the other guy.

Voldta, thanks for the pic man, but did you have to pick the Adam West version? That's almost an insult, lol

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    Jeeezus, that's a fuckton of drama for one night!
    Yeah, I was exhausted.

I didn't have to be at work until 3pm, but I couldn't drag myself out of bet until 2:20

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

Drugs are bad, mmmkay?!?!?!?!

Okay so I went out bar hopping and met up with a dude from my school and we went together to a couple bars before last call and met up with a girl who was obviously drunk.

Against my better judgement I allowed her to follow us as my "friend" led us back to his place after he dragged us around to get some coke. At this point I"m no longer having fun but am on the defensive.

Well, as is wont to happen, we hang out for a while, drinking, smoking cigars, etc. My friend starts acting creepy and the girl starts getting more stand-offish.

Eventually I realize that I've gotten bored and hit my limit so I say I'm gonna bow out. The girl gives me a "animal trapped in a corner" look and sputters out that she wants to see me out...

So she follows me out of my friend's apt. and tells me that she isn't comfortable alone with him. fuck it,. let's call him John. She says she isn't comfrotable with John. So, instead of going downstairs, while he pulls her back inside, I stay outside his door. A few seconds later he comes out all angry and hunts me out of the hallway. So I go head to head with him and tell him that I'm not leaving without the girl. He tries to intimidate me but I stand strong and he gains nothing...

We continue one inch from each other in the hallway for a few minutes when the girl starts to pretend that she'd never said anything and everything was cool. So he decides to follow me out of the building and I walk away but turn into the nearest alley and wait for a while.

After a couple minutes the girl calls my cell and says it's okay and that I can leave, but she doesn't sound sure. As I'm on the phone with her, John runs by the alley looking crazy. I found out later that he beat the shit out of a dude he thought was me.

I got home and just as soon as I take my boots off, the girl calls me again and says somethings not cool and there's a bunch of guys outside the apartment.She says she wants me to come help her so I start throwing my boots on to go back. As I'm heading out the door I get one last call from the girl sho says the guys were there for John and not her and she got into a cab clean.

This was at about 7am. Now I have twenty minutes before I have to be at work....please kill me.

Yes, but that would make a cool script!!! Make up a whole life for this weird girl. Make it about this nut girl and send the script to, what's her name who was in Matchstick Men and White Oleander "Alison Lohman"..

You see, I just think of everything as a film... I am an artsy kind of New York gal...

It's a good story. It's interesting and tense...

Rockwulf-when she was telling you she felt 'uncomfortable' you could have told your friend 'the stupid bitch is coming with me! she thinks you're a perv who's gonna drug her, **** her, and then dismember her, and jack off into her blood stained panties whenever the moon is full. Plus I think she's trying to manipulate us into fighting to get some sort of sick jollies that only stupid drunken little girls can get off on. here wait a sec, I'm going to call somebody, and we'll sell her to some arabs I know...' which would have put them both on the defensive. she would have denied everything, your 'friend' could have been all defensive, and come out smelling like a turd blossom, and if he still wanted to he probably could have gotten laid with out having to molest her as she passed out for 'defending her honor'.

or you could have savagely mauled him with no warning for stepin' to the wrong mutha fucker like a punk bitch.

Quote Originally Posted by Buster Friendly
    Rockwulf-when she was telling you she felt 'uncomfortable' you could have told your friend 'the stupid bitch is coming with me! she thinks you're a perv who's gonna drug her, **** her, and then dismember her, and jack off into her blood stained panties whenever the moon is full. Plus I think she's trying to manipulate us into fighting to get some sort of sick jollies that only stupid drunken little girls can get off on. here wait a sec, I'm going to call somebody, and we'll sell her to some arabs I know...' which would have put them both on the defensive. she would have denied everything, your 'friend' could have been all defensive, and come out smelling like a turd blossom, and if he still wanted to he probably could have gotten laid with out having to molest her as she passed out for 'defending her honor'.

or you could have savagely mauled him with no warning for stepin' to the wrong mutha fucker like a punk bitch.

I prefer the second option, which iw why I beat his ass. But the first one was pretty funny too. Maybe I'll try that next time.

yeah, I prefer to completely disarm, and confuse people with blather, and nonsense first. put them off guard.

if there's going to be violence, I want it to be on my terms, when they're not ready. vocal tonality is key, charm, or confuse them first. the more outrageous the better.

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, I'm not one of those people. Everything was straight at first, just having a few drinks. But as soon as we picked up the drunk chick I knew it wasn't kosher. I'm kind of old school when it comes to r-ape....

EDIT: Also, I didn't do any of the coke. I was just a bystander.
    Damn man. Stay away from that joker. You have too much going for you to get dragged into his bullshit. He's not even worth getting blood on your shirt for. R-apists should be shot in my book, but you need not get your hands dirty for some coked out clown.

OEC

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Damn. that doesn't sound like a happy thing to deal with. And people always wonder wonder why I stay home...
    K

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    Damn man. Stay away from that joker. You have too much going for you to get dragged into his bullshit. He's not even worth getting blood on your shirt for. R-apists should be shot in my book, but you need not get your hands dirty for some coked out clown.

OEC
    Wait, I have things going for me??? Coulda' fooled my ass...

Wait, I have things going for me??? Coulda' fooled my ass...
    From what I've read here, you have the drive to succeed. You have the fight. I don't agree with some of the stuff you say, but you don't strike me as someone who would back down from a bit of rough sailing.

OEC

From what I've read here, you have the drive to succeed. You have the fight. I don't agree with some of the stuff you say, but you don't strike me as someone who would back down from a bit of rough sailing.

OEC
    What's not to agree with??? I'm a genius. :-P

What's not to agree with??? I'm a genius. :-P
    Now just stay away from those jackasses and write your magnum opus.

OEC

Now just stay away from those jackasses and write your magnum opus.

OEC
    Now see, this is why more women need to be slapped around....

See? Genius!

Now see, this is why more women need to be slapped around....

See? Genius!
    Non sequitir. What/who are you talking about?

OEC

Non sequitir. What/who are you talking about?

OEC
    You, thinking I had a "magnum opus" in me. I'm an antisocial moron who makes batman cartoons into off-color jokes. You should know better! *slap*

You, thinking I had a "magnum opus" in me. I'm an antisocial moron who makes batman cartoons into off-color jokes. You should know better! *slap*
    damn dude, I was joking. I'm a guy btw. Send your gamma rays elsewhere.

OEC

damn dude, I was joking. I'm a guy btw. Send your gamma rays elsewhere.

OEC
    Ah, now I see why it was a non sequitor. Oh well *slaps OEC around anyway*

Ah, now I see why it was a non sequitor. Oh well *slaps OEC around anyway*
    Never happen.

OEC

+ Reply to Thread