+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Nostalgia

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Default Nostalgia

I was talking with a friend of mine the other day about cartoons from the 80's and I remembered a toon I used to watch. It wasn't too popular because it came out right when G.I. Joe and Transformers plus numerous others were at their peak. Does anyone remember the show "Jayce and the Wheeled Warriors"? The bad guys were a genetic cross between humans and plants that could mutate into vehicles, they were called the Monster minds. I've found a few sites on the web that talks and has pics of the show, but I can't find any episodes to download. Does anybody have any or know where to get them?

Thanx.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Default Re: Nostalgia

Jayce was awesome for its day for sure, as far as finding episodes..good luck

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Nostalgia

Though I never watched it I remember the name. A google search turned up 10 pages of results so maybe you'll find some good stuff. Happy hunting

+ Reply to Thread