Thread: neighbours from hell

Default neighbours from hell

hi this could be fun all think of neighbours from hell mike

pinhead + his evil sidekicks

or if you have kids

pennywise the clown they both scare the crap out of me lol have fun mike

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: neighbours from hell

I think I already had the neighbor form hell, a druggie who would have raging parties every weekend till well after the sun came up. there were clowns setting off fire crackers outside my window. Ha ha may sound funny but believe me when it is 5 n the morning on a tuesday night and you get a phone call from a party guest who is sitting in your backyard, high on coke, and can clearly see your lights are out (implication:sleeping) it starts to get annoying. Or when you find a used condom the next morning from a threesome that happened on your front stairs.

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

My neighbor is not the neighbor from hell, they never left.

She is approximately 26 years old, and belongs to some religious order thing from the net known as The Temple of Set. That alone says much, but it is her habituable useage of BANJO MUSIC ON CD AT FOUR IN THE GOD DAMN MORNING that earns her my affectionate title of "Dipshit Succubi"

that sounds just like the neighbors i had at my old house scar, id be getting up for work after a night of no sleep, and they would just finising ther party. thats one house i dont miss.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

I try my best not to have neighbors. I much prefer to live out in the country where I can walk out in my backyard naked if I want. Any that I've had that might have annoyed me pretty much steered clear of my household - what with all the strange folk with wild hair dressed in strange black clothes that go in and out all the time. I guess to them I was the neighbor from hell, lol.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Better than that, I had a meth-fiend landlord for a couple of years.

They would be partying in their patio, which was right below my bedroom window, making a huge racket until all hours of the morning. The only good thing is that I did not have to worry about me making too much noise. They were cool landlords, but damn were they noisy sometimes!

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

My closest neighbor is the bear that comes on our porch and eats the dog food LOL

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    My closest neighbor is the bear that comes on our porch and eats the dog food LOL
    When I was a kid my favorite relative was Uncle Caveman. After school we'd all go play in his cave, and every once in a while he would eat one of us. It wasn't until later that I found out that Uncle Caveman was a bear. - Jack Handy

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

haha, i think i got this one beat.

2 weeks after i moved into an apartment with some friends senior year in college, i awoke to find detectives dressed in spacesuits digging up dead bodies in the backyard directly next to us. the smell of the rotting corpses was something i'll never forget.

one night i actually got so drunk i went outside and stole the Police Investigation signs outside.

anyways, thats no bullshit...

http://www.thecrimeweb.com/kendall_francois.htm
    http://www.crimelibrary.com/serial_k...s/women_2.html

Kendall Francois

In early 1997, Poughkeepsie, New York, police became concerned about a rash of recent missing persons. Since October of the previous year three women had disappeared, all petite, white prostitutes. It seemed to be much more than a coincidence. Further alarm was raised when Catherine Marsh was reported missing in March. She had last been seen during the same time frame as the other three women. Police fruitlessly searched rapsheets and Jane Doe listings to try to locate the women but had no success.

On November 13, 1997, Mary Giaccone was reported missing when she could not be located to attend her mother's funeral. She also closely resembled the other women. Police had no promising suspects except a man named Kendall Francois, a lifelong Poughkeepsie resident who lived with his parents. Police surveilled and interviewed Francois and even poked around his bedroom but had absolutely no reason to detain him. He remained just one of many suspects until a January 1998 arrest for assaulting a prostitute in his parents home, for which he served fifteen day in jail.

In June of 1998 Sandra Dean French disappeared from nearby Dover. Her car was found abandoned three days later in Poughkeepsie about three blocks from the Francois home. Then in August Catina Newmaster also disappeared. Like all the other missing women she was a short, petite, white prostiitute, with brown hair and blue eyes in most cases.

On September 1, 1998police detectives working on the case caught a break. Pulling into a gas station they were confronted by a man who claimed another man had just assaulted a woman nearby. The attacker was Kendall Francois. Officers brought Francois to the station for questioning and soon admitted to the his involvement in the string of disappearances. The police then obtained a warrant for the Francois residence andshortly after midnight that night began a search of the home.

Within an hour a body had been discovered and by the time a search was completed police had recovered eight corpses from the putrid, garbage-filled house, five in the attic and three in the basement. Interested spectators nearby were overcome by the horrid odors of trash and death emanating from the Francois home. Seven of the missing women were among the victims. The other body was that of a woman from New Rochelle who was never reported missing. Only one woman remained missing and she was later mostly ruled out a possible victim because she is black, while all of Francois' victims were whiteand found inside his home.

Francois was indicted on eight counts of murder and plead guilty, avoiding a possible death sentenced. Ironically Francois contracted AIDS, possibly from one of his victims. He was eventually sentenced to life without parole. His family denied any knowledge of his deeds. Apparently the stink of garbage in the house covered the odor of the bodies, keeping Francois' family clueless to his murderous activities.

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

thats INSANE! seriously... wow.

i grew up on the side of a mountain, where there were NEVER any cops, so four or five bodies turned up by my house, by the train tracks and dumped in the river behind it, and one time this car was abandoned across the street for a couple months and they found one in the trunk. and there was this campground down the street where a whole slew of crazies mad their home when i was a little kid.

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Awesome!

The last apartment set I lived in was two story (Two Appts Up stairs and two down) I lived upstairs from some Crack Addicts who loved to throw parties...NOW I have no prob with parties but when I have to get up to go to work at 6:00am and they are throwin parties Every Damned Night...Loud ass EMO music The Stench from the Crack rock they were smokin out on their back patio....It was horrible....

BUT alas..Me and my friends got revenge on them...One Friday night me and my buds had a get together at my place..Lots of alcohol and Nakidness....Anyway..We got good and smashed and just so happened that the crackheads were also havin a party..And they were out on their patio Which just happened to be DIRECTLY under my Deck....

So All beered up me and fiv of my friends men and women alike go out on the deck and start pissin down through the cracks in the deck floor....LOTS OF PISS....The last thing I heard B4 I laughed myself in to puking was one of the crackheads sayin. "Damn I didnt know it was goin to rain tonight...They were Extremely STONED...
    And if they werent what were they goin to do Call the cops...
    We had a blast doin that...

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh oh shit... drewblood wins for most disturbing neighbor... but i think asmodeus wins for most creative revenge

i once had neighbors that had real little kids... like... 4, 5... some shit like that... they used to call me " GI Jane" cause i wore an army jacket... how the fuck do they know who GI jane is...
    and they used to call my brother needledick. swear to god... you havent lived until you hear your 4 year old neighbor girls chanting "needledick, needledick" at your brother.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

we just moved into a new place and the neighbors whos back porch faces ours, are always staring out their sliding glass door up at us...its creepy.

On the other hand I once had some badass neighbors whos front door was about 3 feet from ours. the husband had his med. marijuana card and hed throw bags of weed in our front room all of the time, lol hed just crack the door open and toss it in our place . Good stuff.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

It says he lived with his family...How the hell didnt they know there were 8 dead people in their house?Crazy

Darknessismylight2877's Avatar Member

Sorry I know it's a long story but I wrote this for a Creative Writing class I took. The assignment was to write about a confrontation you'll never forget. I thought it was also appropriate for here too since these were nieghbors from a minor level hell. This was the rough draft. The original was 5 pages long and much better detailed. Enjoy.

When I lived in the campus apartments I had these neighbors who loved to play their music at 2am in the morning with the bass turned all the way up. They lived up stairs. Now I have myself played music loudly but not after 10pm and not with the bass all the way up. It got really annoying especially since I had a Math class at 8am.
    I had been talking to one of the other neighbors when I found out that everybody in the building had a problem with their music being so loud and so booming. I asked why nobody else complained about it and she told me it was because every one was afraid that they would get mad and beat some one up. I asked her why everyone was scared of them and she told me it was because everyone believed that the two guys had gangster friends. These guys were big and black. I couldn't believe what I had fucking heard. I mean we had several guys living in the building who could have easily kicked these guys’ asses if they had started something, but they were afraid that these guys would send their gangster buddies after them. I was so mad that I knocked on their door myself and asked them very calmly if they could please keep their music down after 10p. The guy that answered the door slammed it in my face. So I went to the Head of Housing and filed a complaint. I was then called by the Housing person and told that the guys had said they never played their music that loud and that I was complaining about them because I "hated black people and their music." I was pissed when I heard that. I don't hate people because of colour or what music they listen too. I was pissed and my Puerto Rican temper was rising.
    The next night they played their music louder and started stomping on the floor and just being complete assholes. My Puerto Rican temper reached the rafters, but instead of just stomping up there and being all emotional and screechy I decided to be calm, but lethal if they wouldn't listen to reason.
    When I had talked to them before I had been dressed in jeans, a tee-shirt and had my hair in a ponytail. I looked harmless; little did they know I was far from harmless. I decided that I was going to up stairs and talk to them again about keeping their music down. I made sure to wear my kickboxing uniform. Now I'm not talking tae-bo. I mean full out breaking boards, shattering bones, kickboxing. I used to be really good and really lethal. To top off my lovely out fit, I decided to bring my 1ft. whip which I could use with deadly accuracy. I went upstairs to confront the dickheads. They again slammed the door in my face. I pounded on the door and the dude who answered it was not only rude but he tried to hit me. BIG MISTAKE. I dodged the punch and threw him to the floor. His buddy tried to come to his defense, but instead met the prettier side of my whip. He ran into his room tail between his legs afraid that I was going to kill him.
    The guy on the floor got up and of course tried to hit me again. This time I made sure he stayed down by pinning his arm behind him while my knee was firmly placed in the small of his back on a pressure point. He started whining. I told him that he was going to keep his music down from now on and that he was going to turn down the bass and not make a fucking sound after 10 pm any day. I also made it clear he didn't want to get his "boys" after me, because some very mean people wouldn't be too happy to hear that I got hurt. I got off him and left the apartment. When I went into the hall it was full of people who just started applauding me for what I had done. I went back to my apartment and went into a peaceful slumber.
    Now here's the funny part. I am no more than about 5'4 and at the time I weighed like 155lbs. Each of these guys was 6'5, muscular and had to have weighed at least 250lbs. Both together could have kicked my ass. Little me scared the shit out of both of them. I also found out they didn't have gangster buddies. They were both raised in upper-middle class neighborhoods. They were wannabe gangsters who enjoyed acting like dickheads. No one heard a peep from them the rest year.

^ Broavo Well done you should get some kind of award

I did...I got a B+ in College Algebra, that is the highest grade in math I have ever gotten.....I was very proud....

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

i JUST moved into a new appartment and there has been CONSTANT bass coming from the one next to me since i moved in and whoever's above me rearranges their furniture for like five hours every night at 2. COME WORK YOUR MAGIC!!!

What'd you get on the paper its self?

Quote Originally Posted by gothic rose
    What'd you get on the paper its self?
    I got a A-....The teacher said that she loved the story but the flow was a little off...She said that my poetry was better, but not to give up on writing short stories, that one day I'll get it right, it just takes practice...She was a really great teacher...

+ Reply to Thread