+ Reply to Thread

Thread: sorry I've been gone :P

Chaotika's Avatar Fetish Bunny

Default sorry I've been gone :P

Copmputer MeLtDoWn means me no online :P
    In December we had excitement!!!
    On X-mas eve, the toilet exploded, creating a river of sludge stinkiness downstairs, blocking the way upstairs (without creative hopping, at least) for almost a week.
    Then, the computer (for seemingly no reason at all) went "POP-zzzt!" and smoke came pouring out of it. This is why I haven't been online much :P I loathe using other people's computers, and have been spending my time in other ways, such as with Domme work, and by making bracelets <3
    But I'm BACK! Went to Fry's and got a spankin' new computer (it ran on Lindows Linspire) for $200! ^_^ Nice...
    It's on Windows, now, tho. I miss my Lindows OS.. I named the puter Linny, but since Linny wouldn't run World of Warcraft, Linny was executed, partitioned, reformatted, and sent to heaven.
    anyways, I missed you guys.
    Now you have to deal with me again.. mua-hahahaha! ^_^
    *loves*
    ~Moi~

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: sorry I've been gone :P

Got to have Blue Blood and World of Warcraft. Good to see you!

+ Reply to Thread