+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Lobe Destretching Question.

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Default Lobe Destretching Question.

Ok I have a question for all of you however i gett ehf unny feeling Jax will probably respond. I was stretching my ears out about a year and a half ago and you gave me some advice, anyways I am at 5/8" right now which isnt too big however I just got a job which requires me to look "presentable" and they asked me to tame down the ears and cover up my tattoos. Generally i would tell em to fuck off but the money is right, and i kinda think eating is fun so im going to go with this one lol. Anyways my question is... What would be the best way to de-stretch, just pop the plugs out and let em shrink on their own or put smaller ones in gradually. and can you recomend any oils/waxes/gels/spirits/pomades/beverages/ to put on them to help the process?

Thanks to anyone who can respond!
    Take Care!

Gorgeous George 13

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Default Re: Lobe Destretching Question.

Your ear's wont come all the way back to normal. They're always gonna flop around.

I know a couple people who actually had the real low guages and ended up cutting the lobes off because they looked so fucked up.

LOL I have two mini Vaginas on the sides of my head.

i also understood you cant get them to shrink back. Well, maybe surgery. That's the only reason i don't have them already.
    I would accept the offer, and "find out" its impossible after the fact.

X

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    LOL I have two mini Vaginas on the sides of my head.
    better hope you ain't the fightin' type. Those little bastards make tempting targets...

Not that I know from experience or anything...

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

a friend of mine made cuts on the inside of the holes with a razor, so when the skin healed together the holes just naturally closed. they looked like cat butts for a couple months, but now they just look like mall guage holes.

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Slayer
    a friend of mine made cuts on the inside of the holes with a razor, so when the skin healed together the holes just naturally closed. they looked like cat butts for a couple months, but now they just look like mall guage holes.
    LOL, I always thought people with that shit in their ears looked like assholes....guess I was right.

lol,
    Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    better hope you ain't the fightin' type. Those little bastards make tempting targets...

I shoulda actually done the quote thing but i am fucking lazy!
    My friend Ryan has his done to 1" and 7/8ths and I so wanna see some one or me get a picture of their dick in his ear but he is a light sleeper! lol.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

cut em then stitch em together and make buddha ears! even better if you shave your head and get fat

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

try a little super glue applied with a toothpick

bias the close on the horizontal so they dont look like ear cleavage

that could work.

gothic rose's Avatar Senior Member

grow your hair just past your ears so they cant be seen

Mine shrunk from 10 mm to about 5mm just by leaving the plugs out but doesnt go right the way back down . -So now im going to make them even bigger!

after 3 days of having them out. I have gone from a half inch to roughly triple zero if that makes any sense. I guess just letting them close up on their own is the best bet.

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

mine are 1/2 inch right now I figure I might stay here for a while possibly take it up to 5/8 but don't really see myself going too much further beyond that,. its like it ampilifies the voices I hear in my head LOL

but they will close down alot just from having the plugs out,... I'd probably keep a plug in there tho just to keep dirty out etc. they will close tho. 5/ doesn't seem as extreme as 1" or 7/8

what size guage did you start stretching from?
    cause I know people whom start from a 6mm needle,.. personally i started from a 14 or 16g i can't remember.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Use Jojoba Oil or Virgin Olive Oil and massage it into your lobes every night.

Fastest and BEST way to go IMO. Trust me;]

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Um, oh and not being able to get them to shrink back are just nasty, horrible rumors;]

Like stretching, de-stretching takes time.

killer, I had heard some good things surrounding Jojoba oil and now that youve said the same i gotta pick some up. Ill probably stretch them back out in 6 or so months once ive been there for a little while but for the time being i need to go down and keep them around 2 guage.

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    what size guage did you start stretching from?
    cause I know people whom start from a 6mm needle,.. personally i started from a 14 or 16g i can't remember.
    I got mine peirced at a 12 guage. But I stretched up to a 2G within a month of getting them peirced and thats when i found blue blood and posted a message on here regarding the strange fluids leaking out of my ear lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Um, oh and not being able to get them to shrink back are just nasty, horrible rumors;]

Like stretching, de-stretching takes time.
    Well obviously there's gonna be min./max. limits on stretching and healing ranges. I suppose it depends on size.

But the guy who's done my last 2 or 3 tattoos has had the same, floppy-ass ears for the 2 and a half years I've known him. Although I suppose age is probably a factor in this, as it is in all healing.

All I know is the one little dick-hole who decided starting a fight with me was a good idea with about 3/4 inches of "flop-lobe" hangin down, didn't take his plugs out any time recently...

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    I got mine peirced at a 12 guage. But I stretched up to a 2G within a month of getting them peirced and thats when i found blue blood and posted a message on here regarding the strange fluids leaking out of my ear lol.
    are you for real? you stretched to 5/8ths in two months?!?!

I took a little under a year to reach a double zero,.. the biggest and fastest jump I made was from "00" to 1/2" and that was thru the course of a month and about two days in my left ear,.. I just came back jump cleaning them out and the left one, is utter total disgust.
    that would explain the surplus amounts of liquid you described. My ears left like they were closing down as I cleaned them.

I asked my supplier what they suggested and they said just to let them close on their own. so thats the very professional advice suggested for your situation.

do your job actually suggest taking your plugs out? I mean cause "presentable" can simple consist of grooming and showering. combing your hair and shaving,.. not smelling like you eat raw road kill etc. maybe a toned down plug in clear or close to your skin tone.
    or i guess you could at least try it out give them a fight,.. most places just want to see people sell out and fire them anyway,.. but maybe that just why I always end up unemployed again.

luck to you tho.

Yeah i pop em out and put my 00G in at night. Im going to wait till im ther for abit then start stretching up again with some flesh tone ones. Slowly This time! lol I think itll be easier this time seeing they were already stretched out.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

good luck with your endeavour.... and yes, whatever you do, stretch slowly, it's the only reason my ears don't look like crap on the rare occasions i do take my plugs out

+ Reply to Thread