+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A question for amelia or Forest and no one else! LOL

adorn_shadow's Avatar Senior Member

Default A question for amelia or Forest and no one else! LOL

Hey Iw as wondering where you guys stand with the potential launch of the ** site? I know certain other sites you arnt cool with however I havnt heard any mention of **********?

this message will sefl destruct in 10 seconds, or when you hit the delete button lol.

I would have sent a private message but it has been disabled in my profile. Probably cuz ive been dormant for a while or something

Take Care

Default Re: A question for amelia or Forest and no one else! LOL

private messages are dead for everybody.. dont feel bad

Yes I Rock Again!

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by adorn_shadow
    Yes I Rock Again!
    Even if you do have weird flappy ears...

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Hey Iw as wondering where you guys stand with the potential launch of the ** site? I know certain other sites you arnt cool with however I havnt heard any mention of **********?

this message will sefl destruct in 10 seconds, or when you hit the delete button lol.

I would have sent a private message but it has been disabled in my profile. Probably cuz ive been dormant for a while or something

Take Care
    Why? Did someone ask you to spam this forum? Was it someone from a site which supports Blue Blood?

who ahh. Nope I was just wondering Cuz i think you guys are cool with some different sites. However they dont have a site yet. Just alot of stuff on ******* yada yada yada, thats why i wasnt sure what the skinny was. however by the asterixs im going to assume a negative. I wouldnt have posted this as a public forum but like i said I couldnt figure out how to send a private message..

Sorry!

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Well, I think they were supposed to launch before Halloween. Hard to have a fully formed opinion of a site that isn't there. I know about a LOT of sites people are planning to someday launch, some more interesting than others, some of which have been in the works for at least four or five years. I don't think people would be all that interested in the long list of maybe gonna-be's. I think it would be more appropriate to go find out what their opinion of us is, given that we have been around for a long long time. It just wouldn't seem fair or accurate to judge a project that hasn't happened yet. Any judgement would be kinda premature.

Thats definately true. I just brought it up because i have seen some pictures and they are really well done. Almost up to par with the amazing sets you guys have. That And because I am Canadian I think because you are from the same area you obviously know every one in that area. Im a tard lol. Any who ya did answer my question. Thanks! Back to Pirates Vs.. Ninjas.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    Any judgement would be kinda premature.
    hrm..GUILTY! hehe... i prejudged for ya..

...however by the asterixs im going to assume a negative....
    You shouldn't really assume. The policy is that we are more likely to be supportive of sites that are supportive of us. Reciprocal respect and all that. Given that they don't have a site yet, it is difficult to tell how they will act once/if they do. I do think that too many people are way too interested in the dissention some newer sites have brought to what was once a cool creative arena.

From your initial tone, it sounds like you expected a problem, which disappoints me. Why would you expect it to be a problem? And, if you did expect it to be a problem, why did you bring it up anyway? There are a million photographers that think they are going to start a site someday. Many of them will. Some of them will be cool. We'll just have to wait and see, before we can fully judge.

oh for sure, I just wanted to mention a picture of theirs in regards to another post on this site and i know there was issues with another site from back in the day and that is why i wanted to ask first. I truly didnt mean anything by it. I just wanted to make a reference in another thread on this page and rather than go and post a picture or refer a link I figured I would just ask first. I still think the Blue Blood Community is a super awesome forum for creative display and in that it is sad to see as many sites as there are or for lack of that, many aspiring sites popping up trying to cash out and not giving a damn about their models or for that matter their photographers. Anyways this is totally bringin me down like i said I really didnt have any malicious intent behind any of these messages. I just wanted to ask first. But upon rereading my original post i can see how I might have came off as being a little umm.... presumptuous. if thats the vibe it put off I do apologize.

It's really no big deal adorn. I really wouldn't stress about it.

+ Reply to Thread