+ Reply to Thread

Thread: "When Idiots Attack - Little things that Piss YOU off..."

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Default "When Idiots Attack - Little things that Piss YOU off..."

Here's another one I picked up in the computer store I worked for 4 years (a local thing):

Someone brings in a desktop PC for maintenance (where I lived at the time, 9 times out of 10 it was an HP machine). They begin by trying to sound techincally inclined, to appease their perception that you truly believe they know what the fuck they are doing, they just cannot be bothered, and want you, the peon, to service their lordly needs.

In this example, the simian fucktard explained in as much "cyberspace" as possible that the computer had the winx os, and the machines refused to reboot.

Naturally, as I am from West Texas, we are taught (some of us) to be polite, and listen to the idiot, keep a smile, and pretend to be emotionally moved to writing sonnets, all in the name of "happy customer".

I wrote all that to make a point that it was ME, not them, that got pissed off.

You see, whoever that person was in daily exchanges, they apparently lived in an instanced dungeon from World of Warcraft, namely, Wailing Caverns. The inside of the case was TATTOOED with fungus, mold, and creeping slime molds.

And this person wanted to know, with a straight face, innocence et al, what was WRONG with their machine.

Sometimes, the roles reverse, and the urge to murder is strong in this one...

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: "When Idiots Attack - Little things that Piss YOU off..."

Telemarketers. Had one woman call me and after hearing her opening line I knew I wasn't interested so I told her "I'm not intrested. Thank you." "But wait, let me tell you about...." "No thank you. I'm not interested." "But.." 3 more times (with each "I'm not interested" a little louder and more forceful) before I just hung up.

shoula been merged in this thread
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=5644

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by VoldtaEngler
    shoula been merged in this thread
    Blah.

Nope, this thread is about what pisses YOU off, not what you do to piss others off.

so one thread will be:

"man..im really pissed at life.."

and the other thread is:

"argh! i hate when he's pissed at life!"

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

when an idiot kid walking past you spits in your direction and looks at you like its supposed to mean something,...

so i try and laugh it off but it still melts my BRAIN!!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh people.
    just people in general. all kinds of people.
    asshole driver people... the ones that dont fuckin smile back when you smile at them walking down the street kind of people... the kind of people that are dating your ex and wont talk to you because youre the most recent ex and hates you for it... FUCK THEM ALL!!
    but then i remember... oh yeah... i dont care hahaa its all their problem not mine!!

Every morning on my way to work, having been awake for about an hour if that, school children shouting stuff like "oi mate ... its not Halloween yet" & throwing whatever they have to hand . When I was a child I was (wrongly) under the impression that this type of thing would stop when I was an adult!
    & they still seem to think the whole "Halloween blah blah blah..." thing is origional!
    Also people when they find out im a vegetarian trying to annoy me by discuusing meat! Im really not squemish about it so they just sound ridiculous!

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

some asshole broke into my car and stole my cd player. it doesn't even work, so whatever, but they got Wrath of the Tyrant along with it, which REALLY pisses me off. and now i don't have a window. but on the upside i got an assfull of broken glass.

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    oh yeah... i dont care hahaa its all their problem not mine!!

listen to cherry....

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenix Blue
    Telemarketers. Had one woman call me and after hearing her opening line I knew I wasn't interested so I told her "I'm not intrested. Thank you." "But wait, let me tell you about...." "No thank you. I'm not interested." "But.." 3 more times (with each "I'm not interested" a little louder and more forceful) before I just hung up.
    Whenever they used to call (before I put myself on the Do Not Call Registry), I would say, "I have that." and hang up immediately.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt&Blood
    Every morning on my way to work, having been awake for about an hour if that, school children shouting stuff like "oi mate ... its not Halloween yet" & throwing whatever they have to hand .

Are these chavs or something? It sounds like they need a bit of the ol' ultraviolence.

+ Reply to Thread