+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Omg, I'm new!

Default Omg, I'm new!

I am not good at introductions. But I'll try my best.

I am 25 years old, I am female, I am Canadian.

I like music, learning, books, and apple pie. Especially freshly baked. Nothing quite beats freshly baked apple pie. With the possible exception of cheese, I'm a pretty big fan of that too.

This looks a pretty cool spot, I look forward to hanging out here and getting to know everyone.

That is all.

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Omg, I'm new!

I told you it was badass! Thanks for coming!

Hi. To both of you guys.

Phoenix Blue's Avatar Senior Member

Hello tender situation! Why I think you did just fine on your introduction. Welcome to BB!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Welcome... and be merry...

Don't step on any midgets.. they are sensitive...
    BC

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Greetings and Salutations! I'm K, the resident Know-It-All, also called Pain in the Butt. Hope you enjoy your stay!
    K

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Apple pie...

Kinky indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    Greetings and Salutations! I'm K, the resident Know-It-All, also called Pain in the Butt. Hope you enjoy your stay!
    K
    K..how many times i gotta tell you it wont be a pain in the butt if you massage it first!

oh...wha? oh...hi tender!

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

tender meat tends to have the most sensation,.. and hurt the most.

welcome 2 the forum,...

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

hi. canada's rad.

Spaceman Spiff's Avatar a boy and his tiger

Hello and welcome...a canadian that loves apple pie? That sounds a bit antinationalistic to me...when do you intend to tell the Prime Minister (or who ever is incharge of Canada ) that you also love baseball and fighting wars you have no business being involved in.

...those are the defining characteristics of Americans, right?

Thanks for the welcome, guys.

Spaceman, this is why I also love the cheese. Off-set the pie. Cant completely turn my back on my country, now can I?!

.... This makes little sense. There is nothing particularly Canadian about cheese. But we'll pretend, pretending is fun.

for some reason, in wa everyone relates canada with cheese. i have read in SEVERAL asyrian texts that ancient canadians founded their country with burnt offerings to a cheese-carved idol.

I... I had no idea.

This is proving to be a life-changing revelation.

not NEARLY as life changing as the isntances during the canadian cheese prohibition when "cheese runners" employed by the Canadian mob would brave the brazen border patrol with american sharp stashed under their touques. it was brutal. learn your heritage!!

You know, I did once noticed that when played backwards cheese is mentioned several times in the National Anthem. I thought it was just some sort of sick, twisted joke.

Did you know that there is no such thing as cheese in a can in Canada? Really! Im sure it's available illegally through underground networks and whatnot but... I obviously dont know much about cheese & my country so I cant say for sure...

cheese comes from happy cows in california... or so the commercials say.

Cheese is happy Californian-cow commodity? Well now I'm just confused. I don't know what to believe anymore. TV never lies.

i've only seen a few cows since i moved here... and none of them look all that happy. i prefer the cheese boiled from the rancid teat of a fanged cow... but that's just me.

Well, everyone knows that only good things come from rancid teat of fanged cow. How could it be otherwise? Rancid teat in and of itself is just godly. Pair that up with fanged cow and... well... there's no limit to the greatness that can follow.

Haha! That's just great.

I didn't know cows play football.

No cheese in a can???? What do you use for lube????

oh, and welcome! teehee!

Canada is the country of Beavers, Beer in Thin Cans, Hockey, and Newfies... as well as Tim Hortons. Please do not forget the significance of Tim Hortons. The country would be so much less high-strung and caffiene riddled without our over-priced coffee.

The Man on the Moon is a Newfie, did you know that? My father told me that once. He had been drinking.

Nope, no cheese in a can, we do have Cheese Whiz in a jar though, ever try that? Makes for decent lube. Sometimes you just gotta make due with what you've got.

Thanks for the welcome, I like ramblings.

Quote Originally Posted by vinylkitty
    No cheese in a can???? What do you use for lube????
    thats filthy

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

Quote Originally Posted by Angel Slayer
    not NEARLY as life changing as the isntances during the canadian cheese prohibition when "cheese runners" employed by the Canadian mob would brave the brazen border patrol with american sharp stashed under their touques. it was brutal. learn your heritage!!
    that's actually why it's called sharp chedder. they would age the cheese until it become very hard and then file it down to a cutting edge to use as weapon against people that tried to stop them.

Cheese whiz... makes ya wonder where it comes from?? Bulls perhaps? hmmmmmm...............Greetings tender, enjoy the boards while I ponder this enigma of Cheese taking a leak

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

cheeze whiz has mind control drugs in it.

i have read in SEVERAL asyrian texts that ancient canadians founded their country with burnt offerings to a cheese-carved idol.
    well... it seems that... these ancient canadians... maybe from british columbia... also worshipped BC bud. THATS RIGHT our weed is apparently better than the crack in japan... who knew? we fuckin rule
    YAY CANADA!!! haha *dances around all happy now that i have another canadian to party with*
    WHO WANTS BACON, EH!!!

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

cheese whiz reminds me of my grandmother, she loves that stuff.... and yeah, yay canada! i live fairly close to it and my family is very french canadian... hehe

now i want some cheese.....

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry

well... it seems that... these ancient canadians... maybe from british columbia... also worshipped BC bud. THATS RIGHT our weed is apparently better than the crack in japan... who knew? we fuckin rule
    YAY CANADA!!! haha *dances around all happy now that i have another canadian to party with*
    WHO WANTS BACON, EH!!!
    BC bud is the smoke of the gods! lol. Not that Im good pals with the stuff or anything, I live on the other side of the country. But y'know. It finds its way over this way every now and then.

I want some cheese now too. And BC bud. Wow. Screw harps, that'd be heaven. Feel like Im at its gates right now just thinking about it... Mmm... cheese....

enjoy this picture of the queen of england
    The subliminal message may overwhelm the actual photo though

Haha. My goodness, the Queen of England is looking delightfully scrumptious these days..

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Welcome and enjoy..............seems like you have already fallen face first into the mire.

Hello!

Canada is groovay. ^^

Quote Originally Posted by tender situation
    Canada is the country of Beavers, Beer in Thin Cans, Hockey, and Newfies...
    Don't forget the mooses, eh? And let's not forget yummy maple syrup.

Ah yes, the mooses. Along our major highways there are signs all over the place warning to watch out for the mooses. One time I saw one dead on the side of the road, had been hit by a car. What a huge animal! And maple syrup... now I've never seen one those dead on the side of the road hit by a car but I have helped tap maple trees to collect the sap before!

We've also forgotten about the flannel shirts. Gotta love a bit of the ol' flannel.

Hello enjoy your stay

+ Reply to Thread