+ Reply to Thread

Thread: hot hot hot

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Default hot hot hot

its so muthafukn hot here in melbourne (australia) today, i think the only way to cool down is to stick icecubes up my ass. its hot enough to boil a monkeys bum.

its 40c or 104f
    the only people out in the sun are stupid tourists with no idea about lack of ozone layer, soon they will be the lobster people. do not fear the lobster people for a simple slap on the back will cause them great pain

Default Re: hot hot hot

Well, in South Florida it gets to about 98 degrees [more or less] in the summer + humidity, so I can feel your pain. Right know we have a freakish cold front. Usually by now it's hot as fuck.

It's -16C (a balmy 3 degrees F) here today.

Wanna swap, grebo?

the lobster people!!! haha Ill be chuckling over that one all day long.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Dear fucking god. I shouldn't be so unhappy about having a mild winter but, damnit, this is not good. It's January, the Dead Of Fucking Winter, and we're in the positives. This can only mean we're getting the Inevitable Deadly Snow-Dump in March, possibly April. Which will depress me.

I never thought I'd be WANTING ass-cold temperatures but, damnit, I've grown too used to it and this is weirding me out.

the_darkness_calls's Avatar Senior Member

yeah... we just had nearly a week of 50-ish degree weather, and when i woke up this morning we had at least 3 inches of snow..... but hey, it's like they say about the weather here, if yu don't like it wait 10 minutes and it'll change... yeah, i hate winter, but i couldn't live without snow cause it'd be too weird

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

It is about 40 here in Seattle... You can have heat.. I will stay in bed with my girl... Cold winter fan the heart flames

BC

(No.. she is not a midget..)

Angel Slayer's Avatar guardian garroter

i really miss the weather in seattle. i hate the sun a lot. ca's not as hot as aus, but it still sucks pretty bad. it's winter here and i have a sunburn from DRIVING.

2c or 34f, but with 30 mph winds it feels like -10.

[QUOTE=Bondage Clown
    (No.. she is not a midget..)[/QUOTE]

That blew me away, lol.
    Woulda bet all the money in the world.

grebo's Avatar Senior Member

Here in aus the suns so fucking nasty that most kids schools have legionare style hats (baseball hat with flap on back) as an official & compulsary part of the uniform in summer so the kids dont burn while in the playground.
    Of course the government here still says global warming isnt that bad, while having its tongue firmly planted down the back of G.W.B's pants.

+ Reply to Thread