+ Reply to Thread

Thread: A Request

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Default A Request

Would it be possible to have a "view posts since last visit" link? I visit the site a lot, and i would find it most helpful to keep up with the goings on 'round these parts.

If y'all already have one, then i'm an eejit who can't find it and i'd appreciate it being pointed out to me.

Thanks In Advance,
    ~Histrionica~

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: A Request

See if the 'New Posts' link works, under the 'Quick Links' pull down. Let me know if that works for you or not.

Hula Hoop Supervisor

Worked for me.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Cool. I've noticed that the forum has a little difficulty managing sessions for some reason. Thread titles for new threads with unread posts are supposed to be bold, while other older thread titles are supposed to be normal, but it seems to get confused. I'll look into it, but glad to hear the new posts link is working for you.

Histrionica's Avatar Hardhearted Hellion

Thanks Forrest! That seems to be working fine for me. I don't necessarily comment in every thread, but i'm a nosey girl who simply must know what's going on.

~Histrionica~

+ Reply to Thread