+ Reply to Thread

Thread: a 100% sucessful solution to world peace

Clifton_Fury's Avatar Member

Default a 100% sucessful solution to world peace

sorry about the hippy title, but I reckon i've just worked out how we can make this world a better place. Sack all politicians, and turn over all major political decisions to the members of the blueblood boards. I mean come on! We discuss everything in a (mostly) mature way, we give a shit about everyone, not just the rich, and we are not sexually or religiously oppressed, which lets face it, is the cause of 99.9999999999(you get the idea)% of the worlds problems! We could reverse global warming, prevent wars and create happiness in just one term in our relevant parliaments! I reckon we'd rock as world leaders, better than this shower that are fucking us up as I write this. Amelia G and Forrest for president!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Default Re: a 100% sucessful solution to world peace

The nwe can institute my plan called "Operation Smart-Start".. helping dumb people get better one idiot at a time...

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

I don't know about that.. some of the folks here are pretty violent.

Umbilical Lotus's Avatar Pregnant with Atrocities

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    That's called "being part of the solution".

I nominate myself for propaganda minister. Or, after three months in office, Luminous God-Empress, glory be upon me.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I'm still on strike from making the world a better place, trust me it doesn't work, 90% of the world wants to wallow in it's own shit so I decide to just let them

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

they will be our assasins...they will do our bidding..

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Can I be in charge of the military? I was always great at taking over the world in the game RISK.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

I call dibs on Australia!

P I L O T's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Clifton_Fury
    a 100% sucessful solution to world peace

oh i thought you were going to say just blow the whole damn thing up.

one shot bang boom,.. thats my big bang theory for world peace.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by P I L O T
    oh i thought you were going to say just blow the whole damn thing up.

one shot bang boom,.. thats my big bang theory for world peace.
    see, you can be one of the assasins

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

The only 100% assured world peace scenario is only obtainable by way of mass extinction. Then all is quiet again. World peace would be free to roam.

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    see, you can be one of the assasins

YAY

Quote Originally Posted by Shivvenfist
    The only 100% assured world peace scenario is only obtainable by way of mass extinction. Then all is quiet again. World peace would be free to roam.

or a common world enemy ,.. and even that isn't for certain because people then always point fingers at the next person for not doing more but most people aren't willing to do for themselves.

I'd want to be the director of secret intelligence.

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Sack all politicians, and turn over all major political decisions to the members of the blueblood boards.
    Are you fully stoned and or insane? We are all certifiable, thats why were here. I bet if you put five (any five) of us in one room and told us to order a pizza, someone would get hurt, someone would be sexually abused and at least one of them would run crying from the room.

Better yet...Everyone just bow to my will and I'll make all the decisions from here on out.

I'd like to be Secretary of Corpral Punishment!

<---- Spanking line for misdemeanor offenders starts to the left!

MistressJennifer's Avatar Senior Member

sorry about the hippy title, but I reckon i've just worked out how we can make this world a better place. Sack all politicians, and turn over all major political decisions to the members of the blueblood boards. I mean come on! We discuss everything in a (mostly) mature way, we give a shit about everyone, not just the rich, and we are not sexually or religiously oppressed, which lets face it, is the cause of 99.9999999999(you get the idea)% of the worlds problems! We could reverse global warming, prevent wars and create happiness in just one term in our relevant parliaments! I reckon we'd rock as world leaders, better than this shower that are fucking us up as I write this. Amelia G and Forrest for president!

YOU should be the President!!!! I want to be in charge of the fashion police.... It should be illegal to wear those big baggy pants and parkas.

And if I see ONE more girl wearing a black Northface down jacket and blue jeans I am going to start screaming!!!

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

Life doesn't work that way sadly..
    I do find it pretty relieving that this is the ONE flame free internet board I've come across.

We really ARE freaks. lol

Evilbink's Avatar Sanctimonious Satyr

Quote Originally Posted by Drakken
    We really ARE freaks. lol

Yea..aint it great

Drakken's Avatar Self Proclaimed Deity

*scratches chin.*

or a common world enemy ,.. and even that isn't for certain because people then always point fingers at the next person for not doing more but most people aren't willing to do for themselves.

I am not sure what that had to do with my text you quoted?

yeah, that only works when you have the upper hand. if that enemy, or especially someone other then that enemy, starts kicking your ass, then the people will have to find a new scapegoat. It works best when you have an enemty that doesn't really exist, that way there isn't really a threat, but you have someone to blame when you screwup. and you have to keep thinking up ways to hold them at bay while maintaining that they are still a problem so that people don't realize that the jig is up. example: the war on drugs, terror, communists, vampires, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by MistressJennifer
    YOU should be the President!!!! I want to be in charge of the fashion police.... It should be illegal to wear those big baggy pants and parkas.

And if I see ONE more girl wearing a black Northface down jacket and blue jeans I am going to start screaming!!!

my love for you meter has just skyrocket'd ,.. and this is how I know for a fact that you live so very close to me,.. its the uniform to wear when your breaking the law or trying to communicate to the world that you enjoy being a dirty hoodrat that spends her timesmoking laced weed in hallway while drinking forties while contemplating how to get knocked up and the rest of your time actually making babies ,...

Quote Originally Posted by Shivvenfist
    I am not sure what that had to do with my text you quoted?
    ALIENS ,.. I was talking about ALIENS

ex: aliens come to take over and make man kind its bitch , if we're lucky if not they'll just destroy us in one blow.

everyone would stop bitching about hey I'm gayer than you are or we don't have the funds to mass produce medicine to heal the world cause everyone would be concerned with trying to save their own skin,.. which in turn at the same time makes people turn and go ugly,.. those whom are better equiped and prepared become the enemy of those whom aren't if they weren't willing to help. everything is politics.

or better still heres a better example.

EX#2 : picture 30 yrs from today the members of blueblood .net have conspired together and agreed to go back in time to change all histroy in our common benefit after of course I being the genius that I am have created a true time machine allowing us to travel back and forth with no health risks. no wait you know what forget this example cause i don't think an army of 50 thousand is nessessary after you a time machineblah

yeah, that only works when you have the upper hand. if that enemy, or especially someone other then that enemy, starts kicking your ass, then the people will have to find a new scapegoat. It works best when you have an enemty that doesn't really exist, that way there isn't really a threat, but you have someone to blame when you screwup. and you have to keep thinking up ways to hold them at bay while maintaining that they are still a problem so that people don't realize that the jig is up. example: the war on drugs, terror, communists, vampires, etc.
    no dude its second hand smoke,.. like every problem on the planet is totally caused by second hand smoke LOL
    or you know what it must completely be fidels (castro) fault cause he doesn't run one of the safest, cleanest little peaces of world on the planet

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

Sack all politicians, and turn over all major political decisions to the members of the blueblood boards. I mean come on! We discuss everything in a (mostly) mature way, we give a shit about everyone
    problem with this is that we would have to close the membership or any moron will join up in fact its too late i snuck in

who said "i wouldnt want to join of a club that would have me as a member"

as for flaming someone called me an assbag when i was asking about free sample pictures of course it may have been warranted i let it go because assbag is such a hilarious thing to call someone

the filter is kind of funny you can't say "i'm going to **** you tonight" but you can say "later tonight i will be raping you"

anybody have a list of prohibited words?

all the swear words are allowed even mecrob but you cannot say r,a,p,e or rap,ed

I think we need to ammend the FAQ to cover this. Basically we encourage free speech and ideas here, however we feel that there are few certain phrases, mainly dealing with non-consentual acts and other things, that really have no place in our community. there are people that seek out websites discussing these matters and we don't wish to have those kinds of people attracted to this site, because that's not what it's about. Also there are some individuals and businesses that are not in favor with the creators of this site, and for that reason they may block them from mention because they don't wish to endorse said people on thier site.

skintwisterman's Avatar Sunswallower

I claim Canadia. All the cool people come from there.

Hmmm. What an interesting proposition.
    The world would be in fear and chaos, but it would probably work out.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

am I the only person who doesn't want to have anything to do with running the world? probably because deep down I'm really nice and I now that the only way to world peace is through extreme fascism.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Quote Originally Posted by bohoki
    problem with this is that we would have to close the membership or any moron will join up in fact its too late i snuck in

who said "i wouldnt want to join of a club that would have me as a member"

as for flaming someone called me an assbag when i was asking about free sample pictures of course it may have been warranted i let it go because assbag is such a hilarious thing to call someone

the filter is kind of funny you can't say "i'm going to **** you tonight" but you can say "later tonight i will be raping you"

anybody have a list of prohibited words?

all the swear words are allowed even mecrob but you cannot say r,a,p,e or rap,ed
    Quit overthinking things assbag!

I stick to my original statement. All life on earth dies out, peace and quiet. End of sentence.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

the only way we're going to have any peace at all on this planet will be to destroy every living thing, from the whales right down to the bacteria, virii and even the prions. all the people, too. especially.

think how lovely and quiet it'll be.

Clifton_Fury's Avatar Member

I just meant we seem to make more sense than all the morons we actually have running this fuckin' rock we call earth. I cant see anyone on these boards refusing to sign up for pollution controls (as with the US government and kyoto) or attempting to deny homosexuality even exists (as with the UK government and section 28). I really dont wanna kill anyone if it can be avoided... but then again I'd also try to phase out organised religion, so hey ho... maybe I am a facist!

If you want to change something then go to school. Qualify your self as a politician and start working on it. You have my suport.

As for ideas if I ruled... I would make no borders and watch chaos being turned into world greatest peace after while

+ Reply to Thread