+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healthcare

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Healthcare

So lastnight my son started puking every five or ten minutes. I took him into the ER and after sitting for an hour with my son screaming a puking, they brought me into a room, then I sat for another half hour, with my son screaming and puking, then the nurse came in, looked at him for less than 2 minutes then left. Another half hour later the dr came him, shoved something up his ass and left. Then my son started puking worse and he became frantic. THen a half hour later the nurse came back, asked me if hed puked again, then gave him a drink of apple juice. Then she left and Kaden istantly barfed all over the ground. Then the dr came back 45 minutes later and gave me a prescription for these sopositories(sp?). And he told me
    if he vomits is sleepless or cries alot to bring him back in! WTF he was doing all of that right in front of his face.
    this morning I went to pick up his prescription and called his normal Dr.

the prescription they gave him isnt supposed to be used by anyone under 60!!!!!hes 9 months old! FUcking idiots! She said that it would make him really sick if I wouldve given it to him...
    Is it like this everywhere?
    btw hes still really really sick and im gonna get a 400 dollar bill for a waste of my time.
    Is it right to pay a Dr. for making someone sick...

Default Re: Healthcare

ya good doctors are a rare bunch.
    when i went because my eye started bleeding out of nowhere they made me wait for hours...then a nurse came in...gave me some medicine and i waited for an hour till the doctor came in just for him to say.."oh..your eyes bleeding..itll wear off and its normal..byebye now"

so i went to an actual eye doctor who told me my eye who saaid my eye hemmoraged..and the medicine they gave me hasnt been used in years and was old stock they wanted to get rid off and was making my eye worse

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

a few months back I lost my eyesight in my left eye and the ER told me that they thought I had MS, totally scared the shit out of me, turns out it was strained nerves in my eyes because my glasses were the wrong RX..

Belladonna's Avatar Senior Member

i was having stabing pains in my belly. went in to the er and was put on an i.v. i didn't need. had a pregnacey test i didn't need and was told to come back if it gets worse. for me to even go it was pritty bad so i went home. i probably need to lose some lady parts is all. but anyhow i got a $3000 bill from the hospital and a $350 bill from the doctor who treated me like i was faking because he didn't know what was wrong.
    you are not alone.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

thats fucked. healthcare everywhere is all screwed up it seems... in a whole bunch of small towns here in british columbia theyre closing down all the hospital emergency rooms because "they arent needed" or some shit...
    but then a woman gave birth in her car on the highway because the hospital in her town didnt have an emergency room.
    i really hope your son is okay though :S reminds me of food poisoning i had once... was throwing up non stop for a whole day... after the 3rd or 4th time my mom told me to drink some water, then after that it felt a hundred times better the next time i threw up... so... good tip

+ Reply to Thread