+ Reply to Thread

Thread: He REPLACED me with HIS 16-year OLD textMATE...

Default He REPLACED me with HIS 16-year OLD textMATE...

Now, everything seems to END. I caught HIM. So SAD but VERY real...so painfully TRUE. I wish I was ONLY DREAMING. The SAD thing is THE girl HE replaced ME became one of my textmates since she's also one of the MEMBERS of our INDIE clan. She's the VERY person who TOLD me that HE is her BOYFRIEND...yeah boyfriend in TEXT(and they are just 1 week in their FRIGGIN' relationship). I was FRIGGIN' dumbfounded. I've BEEN very FAITHFUL to HIM in our almost 11 mos. of relationship. So LOYAL and FAITHFUL that sometimes I don't even bother to LOOK if there's any GOOD Looking MALES in my surroundings. It hit me HARD right DOWN my FACE. It's LIKE am being lambasted by a HARD baseball bat. The INTENSITY is too STRONG I hallucinated that I passed out. It's TOO painful to KNOW that the MAN you LOVE has replaced you that EASILY...so easy...and the worst thing IS...he replaced ME with a 16-year old girl...barely a high school STUDENT who he just happened to KNOW only in TEXT. It's TOO painful...too HARD to ACCEPT that AFTER all the HARDSHIPS and SACRIFICES I did it just came down to THIS.

The girl became a FRIEND of MINE in TEXT. She EVEN greeted ME in HER GMs(general messages) for the WHOLE CLAN. In HER FRIGGIN' greetings she always greet somebody and she CALLED him "DEAR"...and for ALL I know the GUY that she's been calling "DEAR" is MY EMPEROR. It's too PAINFUL that I just came to REALIZE all this FRIGGIN' stuff NOW. As she BECAME my textmate FRIEND I shared to HER the pains I went THROUGH in my CURRENT relationship BUT FOR all I KNOW she's been the GIRL in that FRIGGIN' third PARTY. It's TOO painful! I've BEEN crying for almost three WEEKS now. And it just DOWNED to me WHY HE seems to pick quarrels with ME and why it's TOO hard for ME to PLEASE him. He's BEEN playing at MY back for A WEEK. I AM BETRAYED.

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

Default Re: He REPLACED me with HIS 16-year OLD textMATE...

Sorry to hear about what's happened. *Gives Empress_Of_Drac a hug*

That's really low sneaking around behind your back like that. I guess he didn't truly love you like you loved him. I know it hurts but you're better off moving on completely, if you're trying to salvage anything out of the relationship I think you're just setting yourself up for another fall.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGYM
    Sorry to hear about what's happened. *Gives Empress_Of_Drac a hug*

That's really low sneaking around behind your back like that. I guess he didn't truly love you like you loved him. I know it hurts but you're better off moving on completely, if you're trying to salvage anything out of the relationship I think you're just setting yourself up for another fall.
    It's TOO painful since MY love FOR HIM is STILL HERE...it doesn't vanish eventhough I know that HE'S betraying ME. Am numbed.

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

I know how you feel, I had a strong love for someone once. I know it's a cliched saying but it is true "time heals all". Your feelings may never totally vanish but you will come to accept and deal with them on a comfortable level, right now I would just concentrate on myself and confide in my true friends.

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

What's a text mate?

And why are you CAPITALIZING words AT random?

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rockwulf
    What's a text mate?

If you read it out loud... and scream every word that's capitalized, it really freaks you out.. or at least it did to me... but i'm pretty baked at the moment.

anyways, sorry to hear the bad news. love sucks.

Mother Superior

It’s not realistic to think you will stop loving him as soon as he does something wrong to you. Love doesn’t work that way. If it were only so easy. You have to give yourself time and you need to make sure you really don’t want him in your life. You don’t want to push away a man you love out of your life unless you are certain, once he is gone, he’s gone. As long as you feel you are doing what’s right for you. You will come to terms with this situation. Unfortunately, you can’t alter what he has done to you. When there is another woman involved, it makes things even more painful and hurtful. His wandering eye and cheating isn’t what you signed up for in a relationship.I wish you are speedy recovery on your heart being broken.

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

fuck people. I don't really understand anything you said, but I think the gist of it is that you thought something was worth doing and you got screwed over. that's the problem, you should know that everything sucks and is a waste of time. I don't want to seem like an asshole, or make you feel bad. that's a good thing, I never feel bad because I know that nothing really matters so i just do whatever I want to that is fun and makes me feel good and don't get so hung up on shit.

same thing happened to me and my g/f. One of my best friends was like have you two broken up? And I was like no...why? And hes like o just wondering. this went on several days. then after a week my g/f broke up with me! Come to find out they had starting going out a week before she broke up to me. I dont know why i couldnt have taken a hint. I thought everything was going good..but nooooo. come to find out SHE was the one that asked him if he wanted to go out with her. if he said yes she said she would break up with me. and funny thing is i went out with her for like 8 months and then when she broke up with me and starting going out with him THEY BROKE UP IN 24/HRS! and then she was like im so sorry take me back and shit. i was like F*** YOU! she acted like she was the victim of it all and should be the one comforted HA.

so empress i can understand how you feel. and im sorry something like this happened to you. *hug*

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

What's a text mate?

what he said.

its pretty annoying :\

im sorry for what happened.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

Sad to hear about it. Hope things clear up. No offense, but it wouldv'e taken me about half the time to read it, if it wasn't all caps on and off like that. Made it all a bit confusing and hard to read.

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Quote Originally Posted by drewblood
    If you read it out loud... and scream every word that's capitalized, it really freaks you out.. or at least it did to me... but i'm pretty baked at the moment.

anyways, sorry to hear the bad news. love sucks.
    lol I was baked when I read it too, it was like a roller coaster...it tickled

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

wow i come back to the board after being gone for awhile and the first thing i read is this holy shit. but yeah that sucks and um work on your captitolization and stuff reading that gave me a headache.

While it certainly sucks that you have to go through that, it's better than you got to see his true colours now than a few years down the road.

I'm a little confused by the capitalization and some of what you wrote about the Emperor/Clan part, but I don't suppose that has to be clear.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

eleven months? pshaw.

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGYM
    I know how you feel, I had a strong love for someone once. I know it's a cliched saying but it is true "time heals all". Your feelings may never totally vanish but you will come to accept and deal with them on a comfortable level, right now I would just concentrate on myself and confide in my true friends.
    Yeah. You're right "time heals all" but as for this moment I still couldn't fully let go of him. My friend told me that I'm stupid. That why should I stick to him inspite of what he did. But it's more painful to be apart from him for good. Yeah, I'm stupid.

What's a text mate?

A textmate is like a chatmate but instead of using PCs or computers you are using your personal phones. I'm CAPITALIZING my words to mark there INTENSITIES. Sorry for the inconvenience sir, but I couldn't think of it when my heart is aching.

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    It’s not realistic to think you will stop loving him as soon as he does something wrong to you. Love doesn’t work that way. If it were only so easy. You have to give yourself time and you need to make sure you really don’t want him in your life. You don’t want to push away a man you love out of your life unless you are certain, once he is gone, he’s gone. As long as you feel you are doing what’s right for you. You will come to terms with this situation. Unfortunately, you can’t alter what he has done to you. When there is another woman involved, it makes things even more painful and hurtful. His wandering eye and cheating isn’t what you signed up for in a relationship.I wish you are speedy recovery on your heart being broken.
    I agree with you. It's not that easy to let go. He asked me that we’d start all over again. He told me he just did that stuff as a way of revenge when I suddenly broke up with him but quickly changed my decision the following day. He told me that he was badly hurt why I came up with that decision. He flirted with his text mate to let me know how much pain I gave him the day he begged me not to break up with him. Things became more complicated since I just believe that the day I decided to go back to him that everything will be all right. But I was wrong. He had hurt me in every possible ways. He hurt me to cover up his pains. And now we are slowly coming into good terms. But the very sad thing is...he told me that his feelings toward me isn't the same anymore as before. That his love towards me has dropped down to 85%. Can you believe that? But I accepted it. I accepted that he's cheating me. I don't know what will become of this relationship. All I know as for now is I'm still in pain and I'm not comfortable anymore knowing that his feelings toward me had changed.

Quote Originally Posted by Morning Glory
    fuck people. I don't really understand anything you said, but I think the gist of it is that you thought something was worth doing and you got screwed over. that's the problem, you should know that everything sucks and is a waste of time. I don't want to seem like an asshole, or make you feel bad. that's a good thing, I never feel bad because I know that nothing really matters so i just do whatever I want to that is fun and makes me feel good and don't get so hung up on shit.
    Nah, I disagree with you. Some things suck. I know you are feeling bad but you just denied it. You just don't accept it. You got more hurt feelings than me as I read your post. I don't know what happened to your life but for sure I know that you have some very terrible experiences that made you think that everything sucks. I'm in no place to tell you this coz I am also in some personal crisis. I just want you to know it's good that you're still enjoying your life though you said that "EVERYTHING SUCKS".

Quote Originally Posted by endlosmacht
    THEY BROKE UP IN 24/HRS! and then she was like im so sorry take me back and shit. i was like F*** YOU! she acted like she was the victim of it all and should be the one comforted HA.

so empress i can understand how you feel. and im sorry something like this happened to you. *hug*
    Know what? We have some things in common. Yeah. That's what my Emperor wanted to turn things out. That he's the VICTIM. And I am the VILLAIN. He told me that I should make out with HIM because of what I did. And HOW about his cheating? Yeah. Life is unfair. This world is full of inequalities.

Quote Originally Posted by Empress_Of_Drac
    Nah, I disagree with you. Some things suck. I know you are feeling bad but you just denied it. You just don't accept it. You got more hurt feelings than me as I read your post. I don't know what happened to your life but for sure I know that you have some very terrible experiences that made you think that everything sucks. I'm in no place to tell you this coz I am also in some personal crisis. I just want you to know it's good that you're still enjoying your life though you said that "EVERYTHING SUCKS".
    naw, I don't really mean that everything sucks, I just mean that everything is pointless.

actually, I have some people that are going through this exact same thing right now. It sort of makes me wonder why we are so deseperate to be with someone? likes what's so bad about being single? I can clearly see that in my own experiences and with others, that the case is they are lacking something in themselves that they see in another person. it's pretty obvious since one of the classic expressions of love is "my other half, someone to complete me, etc."

but I figure that it has to be a larger phenomenon then that, cuz im going to assume that there are some people that are in relationships and don't have hang ups. here's the conclusion that I've come up with. Just like bees in a hive and birds in a flock it's humans natural instict to form social structures with other people. I'm not going to get into the reasons here, Im sure you can just take my word for it. ok, so despite this which we all still know and believe, and even our own culture tells us that we should strive for, we are all getting a conflicted message. You know the one, the message is you can't rely on anyone else, and you have to do whatever you can to get ahead for yourself, above everyone else. It used to be called Survival of the Fitest. Now it's called Competetive Marketting. So we know that our well being is based on having sincere working relationships with other people, but at the same time we beleive that personal growth is impossible in this structure. that's the conflict.

But this is all old news. they've allready though of it, and they invented a provision to deal with it long ago. It's a fantasy that they call Romantic Love. It's this divine force that brings people together, because of course we couldn't have it that people are just animals in a herd. So now people have a reason to explain the conflict, but we can't disolve it, cuz that would be just as bad as devovling into animals for us. It would destroy society if love ran amok. think about it, would you rather shower kisses upon your sweetheart all day long, or go to work and push a button and get yelled at by your boss? This is why we invented Monogamy. Yes you can still be in a relationship, but only with one other person, and then you're free to fight off against everyone else in this dog eat dog world, cuz they don't matter, they aren't your soul mate.

Mother Superior

He told me he just did that stuff as a way of revenge when I suddenly broke up with him but quickly changed my decision the following day. He told me that he was badly hurt why I came up with that decision. But the very sad thing is...he told me that his feelings toward me isn't the same anymore as before. That his love towards me has dropped down to 85%. Can you believe that? But I accepted it. I accepted that he's cheating me. I don't know what will become of this relationship. All I know as for now is I'm still in pain and I'm not comfortable anymore knowing that his feelings toward me had changed.

In his defense, you did omit that important piece of information about you dumping him then taking him back. Although I feel, he was telling the truth about his plan to get even with the text message. Using another woman to get a reaction from your ex is the oldest one in the book. He obviously still has some anger toward you for what you did. I am sure he is quite sensitive, and he wanted revenge.Dumping someone abruptly, then going back to them immediately makes it look like you don't know what you want. It also looks as if you can quit him that easy, you must not dig him that much. To a man, those are fighting words/actions.No one knows what is going to happen in any relationship they are in. All you can do is try to trust eachother again and put it past you. If you two really care for one another nothing can destroy what you have. If he didn't care about you, and you didn't care for him, you would not be together now trying to work it out. So, it seems to me you both want to be together. Both of you have been hurt by one another deeply so, it's going to take so me time to get back the trust. Give it time and love with a full heart!

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Yeah, if you dump someone, all bets are off.

It doesn't matter if you do it in anger.

If you tell someone you don't want to be with them,
    or tell them you are breaking up with them, you no
    longer have anything to say if they want to fuck someone
    else the very next day. Think clearly before you make stupid
    decisions. Trying to make someone jealous is stupid too.
    So you both fucked up. So move on, and don't do it again.
    If you break up with someone, that means it it OVER.
    It means he can go fuck other people tomorrow.
    And so can you. So don't say it if you don't really mean it.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

so if she's 16 then how old is he?

besides there's a whole big world out there

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

A textmate is like a chatmate but instead of using PCs or computers you are using your personal phones. I'm CAPITALIZING my words to mark there INTENSITIES. Sorry for the inconvenience sir, but I couldn't think of it when my heart is aching.
    You are so emo-cool that it MAKES me sad THAT I'm not as EMO COOL as you. I wish that I could GO back in TIME to the point where I didn't have ANYTHING to worry about other THAN my heart being broken because I WAS too sheltered to REALIZE that in a MATTER of MONTHS I'd have real problems LIKE bills to pay. You should totally SLIT your WRISTS before you have to act like an ADULT and realize that LIFE is hard. Get a HELMET!

+ Reply to Thread