+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Gah.Stupid Brothers

Ambika's Avatar Member

Default Gah.Stupid Brothers

You know, I was going to make this really cool post. Then I was about to type and my brain just completely stopped working.And I forgot what i was going to talk about. So now I shall tell you why shower/bath head thingys are stupid and how they ruined my day. why you may ask. because I can..Anyway onto the post/rant.

I havent taken a long relaxing bath in oh say a year, because that damn little nobby thing you have to pull up or push down to switch it in between a bath and a shower has been stuck on shower mode, because my brothers nasty grim and dirt has cemented it like that -.-So finally today i was fed up with it. I marched into the bathroom to show that nob who was boss. So i attempted to push it down with my bare hands. I screamed and i pushed and that damn thing wouldnt budge. So i tried covering it in soap and water to loosen it up. and i went back to using my full weight to push it down. All i managed to do is put a freaking crack in the wall. did the nob move at all? NOPE. so by then i was pissed off i grabbed a bottle of shampoo attempting to bash it down, that didnt work either. And you see, by that time i was so desperate i was about to get a hammer and bash that stupid thin but i was locked out of the garage and most likely would have gotten so pissed off and chucked it at my brothers head.In conclusion: Did Manda get her bath. no. Is Manda going to beat her brother for ruining the nobby thing? maybe. Is Manda going to go sleep now that she has told this completely random story. yes.

If you just read all of that. Congrats. You Deserve A Cookie.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: Gah.Stupid Brothers

woooo a free cookie .........i dont even have a bath and the showers a bit crap as well but keeps me clean i guess

hewhoisagod's Avatar Captain Obvious

I owe my old apartment complex 90 bucks because my old roommate had the habit of taking one bite of food, or one drink of a soda and would leave it on the floor, of course it was usually him or my mom (whenever she came to visit) that would kick the shit over. Son of a bitch thought it was funny. My Deposit was 150 bucks, the cost of cleaning the carpet after that shitbag was 230 bucks.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

I'll trade you a broken Knobby thing, for a broken handle that turns the water from hot to cold. See my shitty ass shower has one knob that turns on the water and a knob behind it that you turn left or right to adjust the temperature of the water. Unfortunatly it's make entirely out of plastic and the water temperature in this building has a terrible habit of changing for no apparent reason. One morning, getting twords a month now, the water suddenly got REALLY HOT and as I'm one that likes to wash, not boil the germs from my body, I rather hastily tried to force the knob to the left, with my left hand. the knob broke. Split right in half and the the broken plastic managed to split the skin on my thumb. I've since done everything short of pelting the land lords wit hthe peices of shower handle to get them to send some one up to fix it. In th emean time I have a lovely rust print bathroom counter with a pliers design...
    There, feel better?
    K

memorydream's Avatar Sage

Landlords? Or Masters of the Dungeon? -I think I know.

Ambika's Avatar Member

Quote Originally Posted by keiko
    I'll trade you a broken Knobby thing, for a broken handle that turns the water from hot to cold. See my shitty ass shower has one knob that turns on the water and a knob behind it that you turn left or right to adjust the temperature of the water. Unfortunatly it's make entirely out of plastic and the water temperature in this building has a terrible habit of changing for no apparent reason. One morning, getting twords a month now, the water suddenly got REALLY HOT and as I'm one that likes to wash, not boil the germs from my body, I rather hastily tried to force the knob to the left, with my left hand. the knob broke. Split right in half and the the broken plastic managed to split the skin on my thumb. I've since done everything short of pelting the land lords wit hthe peices of shower handle to get them to send some one up to fix it. In th emean time I have a lovely rust print bathroom counter with a pliers design...
    There, feel better?
    K
    Maybe you should pelt the landlords with it,that would get their attention ^__^ or maybe get you kicked out. But I still say its worth a try...

They kick you out if your not Christian (I wish I knew by whose defintion) where I'm at. So, yeah, go for it.

I've been fired for not being christian, even though I wore my pentacle all through both interviews. No this building is the shits. Unfortunatly it's the only place we could find on short notice, that would let us in. We came out for a three week trip a year ago and we haven't been back yet. Thank the gods that we're moving soon! A real apartment, a town home with my own garage when I can put up my own security camers that do have tapes in them so if any one sneaks into my garage and steals my cds out of my car I have proof! This place is falling apart. I would pelt them with peices of broken crap, but then I'd have to start throwing moltovs too...
    Hey! there's an idea....
    K

I'd rather drink moltovs than throw them. Congrats on the Town House Keiko.

Thanks sugar. I didn't know you went in for drinking kerosene stuffed with bits of old shirt in an otherwise empty beer bottle. I was implying I was going to blow the place up, even though I'm selfish enough to wait till i move out if i were going to do that type of thing...
    K

Thanks sugar. I didn't know you went in for drinking kerosene stuffed with bits of old shirt in an otherwise empty beer bottle. I was implying I was going to blow the place up, even though I'm selfish enough to wait till i move out if i were going to do that type of thing...
    K
    Have you ever seen the old ('68) Disney movie: "Bluebeard's Ghost." It's a great movie where the ghost drinks incessantly. At every point in the movie he's got something in his hand. He even drinks Rubbing Alcohol at one point. Peter Ustinov is great, it used to be on the Disney channel all the time.

I know that's what you meant, I was just kidding.

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

I've been fired for not being christian, even though I wore my pentacle all through both interviews. No this building is the shits. Unfortunatly it's the only place we could find on short notice, that would let us in. We came out for a three week trip a year ago and we haven't been back yet. Thank the gods that we're moving soon! A real apartment, a town home with my own garage when I can put up my own security camers that do have tapes in them so if any one sneaks into my garage and steals my cds out of my car I have proof! This place is falling apart. I would pelt them with peices of broken crap, but then I'd have to start throwing moltovs too...
    Hey! there's an idea....
    K
    moltovs... the poormans grenade.... good times

+ Reply to Thread