+ Reply to Thread

Thread: gettin bored

KristynNicole's Avatar Member

Default gettin bored

Im getting a little bored with the topics going on. But I suppose there's only so much to talk about, eh...

Default Re: gettin bored

lets talk beauty products! It says you are in that in your profile. what are some of your current favorites? I just got some of that new sparkly Urban Decay powder, but I can't decide which body parts to put it on and what would be too much.

At my work the only makeup we sell is Joe Blasco, Trucco, Sorme and some Artiba. I WISH we had Urban Decay, that line is fantastic! I'm more into the hair products though. I dye my hair like every month but it's pretty healthy cuz of all the nifty stuff I get from work to fix it! And let's see... I suggest using your powder on your upper back/shoulders. The obvious place to use it would be your chest and/or face so be different. Wear a strappy shirt and let them gawk at your beautiful back! lol.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Joe Blasco rocks! I use the black waxy cream pot and a fine paintbrush to do eyeliner. It's awesome.

Quote Originally Posted by KristynNicole
    At my work the only makeup we sell is Joe Blasco, Trucco, Sorme and some Artiba. I WISH we had Urban Decay, that line is fantastic! I'm more into the hair products though. I dye my hair like every month but it's pretty healthy cuz of all the nifty stuff I get from work to fix it! And let's see... I suggest using your powder on your upper back/shoulders. The obvious place to use it would be your chest and/or face so be different. Wear a strappy shirt and let them gawk at your beautiful back! lol.
    urban Decay rocks my socks. some of their products irrirtate my skin but the colors are so creative. love Joe Blasco too, but it is so expensive. real dramatic stayon colors though. I know Joe Blasco and Trucco, but what do Sorme and Artiba make? thos are new names to me

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by tatdownthere
    urban Decay rocks my socks...
    I wish they still had the Does Pink Make You Puke? slogan. I loved that. Didn't Clint do a really cool fashion layout featuring Urban Decay for like Permission a million years ago? I think I'm remembering that right.

Sorme and Artiba are smaller, less popular brands. But they've got all the basics. Sorme has good powder and blush, Artiba has some yummy lip glosses.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I think I have an Artiba lip gloss. It is one of those sort of "nude" colors, which I normally don't go for, but I like this one. It's really moist without sticking to my hair.

Quote Originally Posted by KristynNicole
    Im getting a little bored with the topics going on. But I suppose there's only so much to talk about, eh...
    How can you be bored- we're in LA??- lol! At the Copra Party last Sat. these girls were whining abt being in San Bernardino..don't let them down . They were delighted to go to Circle Bar in Santa Monica..what's so great abt that place.?.I did not want to wait in line..
    P

+ Reply to Thread