+ Reply to Thread

Thread: If people were playing basketball and screaming outside your house . . .

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default If people were playing basketball and screaming outside your house . . .

So the rainy weather cold snap we had in Los Angeles is done and these annoying college kids who live near me have their basketball hoop in the street again. I really wouldn't care, except they feel compelled to scream at the top of their lungs and clap during the games and they tend to play for many many hours at a stretch. They will literally sometimes start at sunup and go until shortly after sundown and they act pissy if I say want to drive somewhere and they have to stop blocking my driveway for a minute.

If I had a bunch of my friends out there playing music at exactly that volume, I don't think it would take long for the police to be called by someone. But I can't quite work myself up personally to call the police on these guys.

I could call the police.

I could throw water balloons at them.

I could get a paintgun.

I could continue going outside and asking them politely to please play without the shouting. I think, no matter that I say please, it pisses them off that I am not blinded by their desirability with their shirts off. Because generic haircuts and faces so average they are interchangably forgettable are totally made up for my sporto bodies for me, especially when someone is being an inconsiderate twat. Or not.

What should I do?

Kidthorazine's Avatar hippiepotsmoker

Default Re: If people were playing basketball and screaming outside your house . . .

Get a potato gun and shoot it at their basketball goal. Or you could get a paintball gun but if someone hears you continually shooting it they will call the cops. Water baloons dont work all that well when its hot and the people are being physically active hell i know i wouldnt care if someone did that if i was playing basketball all day outside in warm weather. But yeah theyll be scared ahitless if thier basketball goal gets hit by a flaming potato travelling at 90 mph

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Re: If people were playing basketball and screaming outside your house . . .

Honestly? Just call the cops. I know how shitty it sounds given the paths of our lives. Still, why fight a battle you don't need?

OEC

PS Thanks for the add on my disgrace.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

I feel your pain, my nieghbours suck too

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by Kidthorazine
    Get a potato gun and shoot it at their basketball goal. Or you could get a paintball gun but if someone hears you continually shooting it they will call the cops. Water baloons dont work all that well when its hot and the people are being physically active hell i know i wouldnt care if someone did that if i was playing basketball all day outside in warm weather. But yeah theyll be scared ahitless if thier basketball goal gets hit by a flaming potato travelling at 90 mph
    haha. Yeah do the potato thing!

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Well.... you probably don't want to
    know what I would and have done
    in a situation like that.... but I'll tell
    you anyhow.

If you happen to be friends with some
    of the local chaps in chaps, and not
    talking about leather daddies (although
    that might get them to vacate even
    faster) but can almost guarantee you
    with even just a handful of Harleys out
    front will get them to think twice of getting
    out of hand and especially not letting the
    ball go out of bounds anywhere near them.

If all else fails... let us know and I'll
    bring Nudemuse down to bite their
    ankles... or you could always buy a
    new Desert Eagle and conveniently make
    sure the owners decal is in plain view,
    mine was in the back window of my car..
    made people think really hard about passing
    me or flipping me off in traffic.

I wish I could find that pic of Jax and the handgun, but have her come and go out fully armed and tell them to shut their pieholes

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    What should I do?
    id say paintgun but its not so accurate, ill go for softair gun, accurate and sting

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

say your car had an oil leak and spill oil all over the ground outside.... should make it too slippery for them to play.

Scar's Avatar Senior Member

I would wait in your yard until they dropped the ball and it came rollling your direction. Then as soon as it arrived I would pick it up (making sure of coursse your hands are covered in lots and lots of scented lube) and gice it back to them.
    They will either be grossed out and run inside or drop the ball repeatedly.

Or have one of your models pop a squat and pee in the middle of their game (hint hint me!!!)

Nudemuse's Avatar Queen of all Fatassia.

Quote Originally Posted by Scar
    I would wait in your yard until they dropped the ball and it came rollling your direction. Then as soon as it arrived I would pick it up (making sure of coursse your hands are covered in lots and lots of scented lube) and gice it back to them.

Or have one of your models pop a squat and pee in the middle of their game (hint hint me!!!)
    I love you. Peeing was my suggestion. Although not in the middle of the game more like on their shoes.

bohoki's Avatar kitty flinger

i suggest if you can park a car that would interfere with their game do it rent a car and park it right in the middle

make sure you pay for the extra insurace

set up a camera so we can see what happens

you have a camera, i know it ,take pictures of them and the situation then we could come up with some effective countermeasures

maybe fire a few condoms full of mayonayse out there
    Last edited by bohoki; 04-12-2006 at 05:49 PM. Reason: for the heck of it

Quote Originally Posted by Nudemuse
    I love you. Peeing was my suggestion. Although not in the middle of the game more like on their shoes.

you would never do it :| *and other provoking comments*

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

There is really no sense in motivating them to play MORE. :P

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by Scar

I am getting the BEST mental image of you doing that.

I called their landlord and that seems to have helped somewhat. The basketball players have been oddly more friendly to me since then. Maybe they are hoping for Scar watersports or some sort of femdom scene.

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I am getting the BEST mental image of you doing that.

I called their landlord and that seems to have helped somewhat. The basketball players have been oddly more friendly to me since then. Maybe they are hoping for Scar watersports or some sort of femdom scene.

even id play basketball outside your house for that opertunity.. and i hate physical exertion :P

BloodredProject2402's Avatar Senior Member

well, i do have this really good bb gun rifle that is way accurate, hurts like hell(no matter the distance), and it has a scope....i say you get one like mine, hop up on your roof and try and hide yourself as much as possible while popping them in the head.......or if you have a house that is right at an intersection of a slightly busy road(as i do) it makes for fun to shoot people who are at a stop and have thier windows open.

HempKnight's Avatar Large Member

Quote Originally Posted by Flip
    you would never do it :| *and other provoking comments*
    You have NO idea.

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

have friends come and park in the street, filling it with cars.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

so have you solved your problem yet?

skully's Avatar Senior Member
    northern jersey(my dad has been a bridge and tunnel rat my whole life and i am following in his footsteps)

Quote Originally Posted by HempKnight
    You have NO idea.

NO HEMPKNIGHT

I think they are right... Amelia doesn't have the punk rock BALLS to have scar piss on their ball. :

and even more so i don't think she has the guts to take pictures of it.

nahh i bet she wouldn't even get a picture of the jocks freaked out looks when they got their basketball back dripping in piss.

AND I KNOOOOOOWWW she wouldnt' have the guts to post it all over her websites foreveryone to see.

(psssth is it working?)(peerpressure peerpressure)

you know i'm just kidding. though if you do do it you better post the pictures or at least tell a good story

+ Reply to Thread