+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Describe your best friend.

Mother Superior

Default Describe your best friend.

I have a male best friend and a female best friend. The male, is a lot like me, actually he says we were separated at birth. Our mothers were both carrying us in their wombs at the same exact time for a period of 5 months. Which makes it very cool. I am 4 months older, he never lets me forget it either. He is wild and extremely maniacal but the best.

The female is a Leo like me, we are similar in ways but there are definitely differences. I am older and wiser, hehe. She is three years younger and we have been friends for 22 years. She is extremely wild and loves to have fun at any cost! We are going to get our feet manicured in a little while once she gets off from work. Yay for friends who are always there. I feel the love.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

Default Re: Describe your best friend.

damn my best friend lives in fuckin australia... too far away! and barely even comes online to check his emails no more... he got bored of the internet heh... what a bum face.
    but yeah.. hes pretty insane. he goes to all the metal shows he can find, in the clubs n stuff.. gets all drunk and has fun there... then wakes up in his bed the next morning to find a wild bush turkey sitting there staring at him. TWICE this happened hahaa.. i dunno how these things get in his house!! hilarious though...
    but yeah i cant wait till he comes to canada to visit... hehe whenever the hell that might be... hes gonna teach my kid how to piss me off big time. bastard... he aint allowed near my kid HAHA!!
    but he posted a bulletin on mydiscrace the other day saying something like "well ive been in australia 9 years to the day today and i aint never leavin!!" but when i show him all my fun little camping spots around BC hes never gonna leave canada! muhahaaa...

+ Reply to Thread