+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Los Angeles folks...

Mother Superior

Default Los Angeles folks...

Does anyone know what kind of store "Details" is? I am asking because there is a piece of jewelry I saw in a magazine and they said it was available there. It had a number and I called it, they haven't called me back. I don't think the girl knew what I was even talking about. I gave her the magazine name, page number... it irks me. Can anyone let me know if they have an online catalog? All I get is Details magazine for men when I do a search. I want this necklace. Help please!

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Los Angeles folks...

Quote Originally Posted by Mirren
    Does anyone know what kind of store "Details" is? I am asking because there is a piece of jewelry I saw in a magazine and they said it was available there. It had a number and I called it, they haven't called me back. I don't think the girl knew what I was even talking about. I gave her the magazine name, page number... it irks me. Can anyone let me know if they have an online catalog? All I get is Details magazine for men when I do a search. I want this necklace. Help please!
    I'm not sure, but, if it is the one I am thinking of, it is one of those Melrose stores where everybody comes across vaguely foreign and exotic and they have some cool stuff, but the store still comes across like it is probably for money-laundering or something rather than really a clothing biz. I've gotten some nice stuff there, if I've got the right one though, and you should totally just call again during Pacific time zone business hours until you get a manager or someone who can help.

Mother Superior

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I'm not sure, but, if it is the one I am thinking of, it is one of those Melrose stores where everybody comes across vaguely foreign and exotic and they have some cool stuff, but the store still comes across like it is probably for money-laundering or something rather than really a clothing biz. I've gotten some nice stuff there, if I've got the right one though, and you should totally just call again during Pacific time zone business hours until you get a manager or someone who can help.
    I will keep trying, it was a recent issue of that magazine so I assume they still sell that piece. Thanks.

Mother Superior

Amelia, I faxed her the photo. It's all costume jewelry that Details sells.... I collect only authentic pieces. The search continues.

+ Reply to Thread