+ Reply to Thread

Thread: going home

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

Default going home

well new york, it's been a slice but, im going back home to arizona and family. things didnt work out between me and st and I think its best i just go home. im gonna be here a little while longer till i can get a bust ticket back home but once im home, im gonna be offline for a while (dont know how long exactly but wil be coming back i promise)
    while im gone, I just wanted to let you guys know that im sharing this news with you cus deep down I really enjoy this forum and felt a reason needed to be given for being gone. consider me a good guy or badguy form whatever you may hear-if anything-i dont care. only two people know what happened and im sure both sides have different spins on it. hope you guys wont hold whatever is said in my absence against me for when i come back.

Default Re: going home

Judge not, lest ye be judged. I don't want to know any details really, nor had I heard anything.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

hmm hope everythings okay
    well miss yah!

lucky you

Mother Superior

There are two sides to every story Malcolm and anyone with half a brain knows that. Sometimes things just don't work out, as you said. Good luck with everything and we will see you when you get back. You're in my thoughts. Mirren

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

Hey, it was still cool that you guys were willing to give an online relationship a chance in the real world, and you were willing to go out there all the way from AZ...

drewblood's Avatar Senior Member

hey be good malcolm. sometimes i get sick of NY myself.... i just dont have anywhere else to go

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

thanx guys. i should be gone in about three weeks from now, it's not eays. theres a lot of mixed feeligns right now on both sides id gather. part of me wants to stay but both sides know it wont get better if I do. and yeh. its my fault why we're breaking up. so maybe im not that nice of a guy after all.

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Hey Malcolm,

You are top-notch. A little kooky, but thewn again we all are! don't worry about nothing, everything will work out just fine. See you when you get back online! BC

+ Reply to Thread