+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2
1 2 LastLast

Thread: oh noez plz don't tell on me!

Sara X's Avatar lizard breath

Default oh noez plz don't tell on me!

so, has anyone else ever had someone try to tattle on you in some entirely ludicrous way, or to someone who was in no way involved?

today i said something on that one site with the word "space" in it, which as per my usual was pushing the boundaries of political correctness, which in turn got a whole group of people up in arms, and now someone says

"I wrote a letter to BlueBlood about there model..
    soo things will work it's self out from there..."

i have never even heard of anything like this before. i'm laughing so very hard right now. what does that even MEAN?! how do you even DO that?! "someone who did work for you was mean to someone i know and i'm telling"?! i wonder if she's sending out courtesy copies to each of the sites i've been on, all of the clubs i've danced at and the barbecue restaurant from when i was 17, and maybe even the army-navy store?

i'm sorry, but once again, this is so silly i just had to share.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Default Re: oh noez plz don't tell on me!

awwww. thats sooooo cute.
    how old is this person. 5?

yea i dont think theres much to worry about. blue blood is all about freedom of speech and being who you are. they probably thinks it just about erotica and thats it. little do they know *_*

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

Quote Originally Posted by Sara X
    "I wrote a letter to BlueBlood about there model..
    soo things will work it's self out from there..."

(collapses in helpless laughter)

"You're in tuh-WUBBLE!"
    - Rik Mayall

(wanders off singing "Better Get A Lawyer")

what's that, you say? in the key of E Major.

With blood shot eyes
    And bleedin’ hands
    I put my new suit
    In the cleaners again
    Took the first bus
    I didn’t look back
    Lungs long blowin’
    Like a smoke stack
    Hair fallin’ out
    As the wind blows through it
    My horse ran second
    Just like I knew it would
    Overflowin’ ashtray
    Yay

And the Officer said
    Better get a lawyer son
    Better get a real good one
    Get yourself a suit and tie
    Get your hair cut way up high
    Get yourself a lawyer son

I got legs I can walk
    All the way down the dirt track
    I fell Down
    I got up
    I turned around then
    I walked back
    I walked to the sea
    I stood there, looked for a sign
    It took time
    But it came
    I added up and took
    What was mine

Better get a lawyer son
    Don’t drop the soap
    Don’t smoke no dope
    Get yourself a lawyer son
    Your gonna need a good one
    To getcha outa this one

I get a lot of that as well, yes. I don't think those people realize that I've crafted my life in such a way that I don't have to hide my opinions or actions.

Quote Originally Posted by inox
    I get a lot of that as well, yes. I don't think those people realize that I've crafted my life in such a way that I don't have to hide my opinions or actions.
    my friend said something amazing- "if sara x thinks something she figures she might as well just say it too", and it's true. if it offends people... eh. the only way i'll apologize for what i say is if i'm wrong. and i mean, really wrong. i wish everyone else felt the same way. i hate that we're encouraged to tippytoe around certain issues or words just because it's not proper or it might be offensive.

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

if people get offended it's their problem not yours.

they either took it personally because it relates to them personally or because they have equally as shallow motives such as jealousy.

perhaps you should see about obtaining this letter written to blue blood and have someone at blue blood respond on your behalf to the letter. maybe teach so and so that they shouldn't tattle?

i'd give my firstborn child to see what this person's letter says.

"deer blueblood..."

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

out of curiosity, what did you say that got so many peoples panties bunched up?

i used the word fat. not calling anyone fat, just used the word fat in relation to size. it was taken the wrong way, and of course everyone starts pulling out the same insults on me that i've heard all my life (and since i began dancing): crackwhore, anorexic, cokehead, whore, slut, stupid stripper, bony, pole greaser, etc etc etc. which, i might point out, does not make one look secure or prove one's point. if someone called me fat i certainly would not make a retort about their size while saying how secure i am with my weight? and um, i'd be sure to use proper grammar. apparently everyone i pissed off is from some backwater in illinois where they don't teach english in school or they all get pregnant and drop out before 6th grade or something.

things like this amuse me, the general stupidity of people amuses me, i just can't get over someone sending a message to this site about me!! i'm really dying to know what it said...

haha. if a girl looks good, she MUST be anorexic. you know.
    i hate it when people say crap like that.
    grrrr

people are stupid.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well, most people are stupid, not all though, it's suprising how easy it can be to offend people though, and real funny too

Camby Savelle's Avatar Stars shaped like hearts

Look! I just happened to find the letter she wrote!

"deer blueblood,

you don't no me but i think u shuld no that 1 ov ur models used a bad word. she said "F-A-T". I cant beleve how trashy she is. u shuld never do work wit her agin it is bad for ur reputateion. I no if I runned a site I wuld only have hi class modolls on it. i rilly like ur websites but if u work wit sara agin i will never visit them agin and all my freinds wont either. best regaurds - overweight hillbillya in wesconsin"

okay it's not the real letter, but I imagine it's something similiar.

Baby_Switchblade's Avatar Candy Perfume Girl

lol, it wouldn't have surprised me at all if that was the actual letter...

It is pretty funny how all the retards on sites like that use really poor grammar. "Th3y AlL R1GhT LyKe DiS" and boy does it shit me up the wall. (Me and about five million others.)
    Needless to say, when somebody who uses said 'grammar' says something even remotely 'nasty' to somebody, it's damn near impossible to take them seriously, let alone take any notice of what they're trying to say.

I have nothing against that site, but why is it that so many people I've met online have had run-ins with 14 year olds there who type like that and try to degrade you as a person simply because of something you said that they don't agree with?? I couldn't count the times it's happened to my online friends on all my fingers or toes... it's crazy. Not everybody's going to agree with what people say... isn't that what the beauty of uniqueness and feedom of speech is all about?

lady_onyx's Avatar Junior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Baby_Switchblade
    Not everybody's going to agree with what people say... isn't that what the beauty of uniqueness and feedom of speech is all about?
    that's what i thought

isn't that what the beauty of uniqueness and feedom of speech is all about?
    no! now back in your muzzle human

DARKGYM's Avatar King of the night

I can see the punishment Amelia or Forrest will dish out for this.

*Now Sara X you know better than to get the uneducated in an uproar, your "my space" privileges have been revoked for a month. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done*

Quote Originally Posted by DARKGYM
    I can see the punishment Amelia or Forrest will dish out for this.

*Now Sara X you know better than to get the uneducated in an uproar, your "my space" privileges have been revoked for a month. Now go sit in the corner and think about what you've done*
    you fogot the dunce cap while only wearing a tie

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

haha and take pictures pleeeease
    its so lame when people try to get you in trouble... especialy for something that you wouldnt even get shit for... :S why bother, whats the point? haha

"deer blueblood,

you don't no me but i think u shuld no that 1 ov ur models used a bad word. she said "F-A-T". I cant beleve how trashy she is. u shuld never do work wit her agin it is bad for ur reputateion. I no if I runned a site I wuld only have hi class modolls on it. i rilly like ur websites but if u work wit sara agin i will never visit them agin and all my freinds wont either. best regaurds - overweight hillbillya in wesconsin"

sounds completely on the dot. when reading it i was really wondering if it was the real thing!

lol, it wouldn't have surprised me at all if that was the actual letter...

It is pretty funny how all the retards on sites like that use really poor grammar. "Th3y AlL R1GhT LyKe DiS" and boy does it shit me up the wall. (Me and about five million others.)
    Needless to say, when somebody who uses said 'grammar' says something even remotely 'nasty' to somebody, it's damn near impossible to take them seriously, let alone take any notice of what they're trying to say.

I have nothing against that site, but why is it that so many people I've met online have had run-ins with 14 year olds there who type like that and try to degrade you as a person simply because of something you said that they don't agree with?? I couldn't count the times it's happened to my online friends on all my fingers or toes... it's crazy. Not everybody's going to agree with what people say... isn't that what the beauty of uniqueness and feedom of speech is all about?

& ahhh the lovely 14 year old morons.
    somedays i hate *******.
    after all i am just a 'wanna be goth, emo cock socking ******* whore'
    : ) oh i love all my fans.

i just wanna see if there will be stars.

what?

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

well see i firmly believe that your punishment should involve a spanking...

omg though. some one needs to get this fatty a relevance meter.
    k

most of the people on space are idiots anyway. it's a good way to get into arguments or other things.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Hahaha, if Forrest and Amelia really punished their models because of what they say, I think I would have easily been the first one banned on that list;]

I have a big mouth and speak my mind. It isnt very well accepted a lot of the time. Even here on the boards Ive been into my fair share of shit fests. If you visit the ******* blueblood group and go to the vampire thread, youll see just how big my mouth is. Forrest and Amelia themselves have even taken the brunt of my bluntness. Im very open to saying what I think, I hate beating around the bush.

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Hahaha, if Forrest and Amelia really punished their models because of what they say, I think I would have easily been the first one banned on that list;]

I have a big mouth and speak my mind. It isnt very well accepted a lot of the time. Even here on the boards Ive been into my fair share of shit fests. If you visit the ******* blueblood group and go to the vampire thread, youll see just how big my mouth is. Forrest and Amelia themselves have even taken the brunt of my bluntness. Im very open to saying what I think, I hate beating around the bush.
    Trouble maker...

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Toe Cutter
    Trouble maker...

Only when Im bored;p

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

compleatly off topic,but Jax get on AIM...

i got a little somthin' for ya

how many people here areon space anyway?

you can find me at (the url for space/justanothersara)

if i'm not allowed to post that here someone spank me and remove it or something.

hah im on there, but i dont do anything there :S like... ever... its kinda useless to me, except for keeping in touch with maybe 2 friends... its too annoying for me usually.

i hate the space.
    meh . . . but i've had one forever.

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by Jax

Pffft... We've been doing what we do for a long time, and much as I appreciate your big mouth, you are by no means the first one that would have raised a red flag if we really wanted the people we work with to tow the status quo line.

I think people should be able to speak their mind, even if they are patently wrong, so long as they are open to learning something from time to time in return. After all, how can you really learn anything and develop as a person if you are not allowed to express your views, exchange ideas, debate issues, etc.?

I mean, no, you shouldn't just go cause problems to be a trollish dick, but sometimes you just have to put some nonsense in check.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Not everybody's going to agree with what people say... isn't that what the beauty of uniqueness and feedom of speech is all about?
    Exactly.

I know a lot of the sites in Blue Blood's size range try to tell models what they are permitted to say. Heck, I went to a convention where someone with the initials SS was on a panel where he told the audience that he gives his models lists of bullet-points to memorize, so that they know what they think. Yuck.

Personally, I'm a big believer in critical thinking. Thinking critically and analytically is one of the cornerstones Blue Blood is built on. The idea is not to march to the beat of simply a different and equally constraining drummer; the idea is to march to the beat of your own drummer. In case some of the folks going on about standards in the alt world were wondering about some of what makes Blue Blood different. Of course, I hope we will find commonality, but there is a huge difference between having something in common and trying to be a cookie-cutter clone.

PS Everyone knows what the stars mean, folks. Please just type the word like normal and let the system do its thing.

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

I mean, bad Sara. Now, where is Keiko with that paddle?

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    Exactly.

I know a lot of the sites in Blue Blood's size range try to tell models what they are permitted to say. Heck, I went to a convention where someone with the initials SS was on a panel where he told the audience that he gives his models lists of bullet-points to memorize, so that they know what they think. Yuck.

Personally, I'm a big believer in critical thinking. Thinking critically and analytically is one of the cornerstones Blue Blood is built on. The idea is not to march to the beat of simply a different and equally constraining drummer; the idea is to march to the beat of your own drummer. In case some of the folks going on about standards in the alt world were wondering about some of what makes Blue Blood different. Of course, I hope we will find commonality, but there is a huge difference between having something in common and trying to be a cookie-cutter clone.

PS Everyone knows what the stars mean, folks. Please just type the word like normal and let the system do its thing.
    People need to expect that from certain other sites at this point. The 5 year history and contractual terms are a dead giveaway. You'd have to be incredibly stupid to sign that at this point. The sad thing being, there will always be those who will. ah well.

OEC

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    compleatly off topic,but Jax get on AIM...

i got a little somthin' for ya
    Im on now, I dont get on it that much anymore....

Yay!

Quote Originally Posted by LoraLie
    i hate the space.
    meh . . . but i've had one forever.
    im gettng to not be as much a fan of it anymore now too since all i do is end up arguing with st over my blog entries.

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG
    I mean, bad Sara. Now, where is Keiko with that paddle?
    who said anything about a paddle? i'm gonna get my hands on that!
    k

i dunno wether to be more jealous of keiko or sara...

+ Reply to Thread