+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3
FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: *******

and your little dog too

Default Re: *******

Quote Originally Posted by Tequila Zaire
    I don't hate myself enough to use it...but if I did I would pretend to be a woman and sucker lonely men into buying me pretty things.

Everytime I go on that site I want to climb a tower with a high powered rifle.
    i love you

i hate *******. it is just a big corporation that ripped off friendster using its sleazy hookup format to make grownups who want to sleep with teenagers buy the antiaging creams that the corporation not-coincidentally also sells. look at intermix.com/alena_products.cfm for a list of products to buy if you feel really bad about being 40 and want to seduce teens.

now i added you all :P

...but I don't know how to finde my user number..... (not stupid... lazy)

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Why did you guys censor My Space?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    Why did you guys censor My Space?
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/faq....aq_other_sites

I'm not sure whether this will be a long term ban or not as we are still discussing this issue, but I think the question is why does that particular corporation keep censoring Blue Blood models? They deleted Nina's whole profile including all the comments people had left for her and her friends list and everything. I'm not comfortable supporting big corporations which I feel are bad for the community, but I know that for some reason people do want to use that service, so I am conflicted on how to deal with the issue.

I've read about rules.... and there's clearly why they will delete profile and such (I don't know how she breaked those rules, but I hope she knows) ... it's not about me supporting them, it's more about following rules.

p.s. we should not be vunreable to such relative small things in our life.... (sorry for misspelling, hope you guys understand =P )

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Quote Originally Posted by AmeliaG

I'm not sure whether this will be a long term ban or not as we are still discussing this issue, but I think the question is why does that particular corporation keep censoring Blue Blood models? They deleted Nina's whole profile including all the comments people had left for her and her friends list and everything. I'm not comfortable supporting big corporations which I feel are bad for the community, but I know that for some reason people do want to use that service, so I am conflicted on how to deal with the issue.
    Oooh. That makes sense. Sorry I was so late on the response.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

That site has never done anything to me, and Im very open about modeling for you guys, even had one of your pics in my profile. Not sure why they deleted her profile, but Ive never had a problem with them.

TheDeathKnight's Avatar Senior Member

So if her pics contained any nudity, that would be reason for them to cancel her account. And it is also up to them to determine if something is "offensive subject matter". Sometimes they tend to not check all the pages, and so some people get away with murder, and other people get complaints, and get their accounts revoked... So who knows exactly what happened, but it seems like they are pretty picky about content. Here are some key parts of their user agreement:

Your *******.com profile may not include the following items: telephone numbers, street addresses, last names, and any photographs posted by you may not contain nudity, violence, or offensive subject matter.
    *******.com reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to reject, refuse to post or remove any posting (including email) by you, or to restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the Website and/or Services at any time, for any or no reason, with or without prior notice, and without liability.
    The Website is for the personal use of Members only and may not be used in connection with any commercial endeavors except those that are specifically endorsed or approved by the management of *******.com

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by TheDeathKnight
    So if her pics contained any nudity, that would be reason for them to cancel her account. And it is also up to them to determine if something is "offensive subject matter". Sometimes they tend to not check all the pages, and so some people get away with murder, and other people get complaints, and get their accounts revoked... So who knows exactly what happened, but it seems like they are pretty picky about content. Here are some key parts of their user agreement:
    Do correct me if Im wrong anyone, but didnt she have nude pics up with just black areas covering her body parts? Could that have been a reason? I just cant understand why they did that to her.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

I put a little treat up on my profile, just for Forrest and Amelia!

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Do correct me if Im wrong anyone, but didnt she have nude pics up with just black areas covering her body parts? Could that have been a reason? I just cant understand why they did that to her.
    As I understand it, they deleted a bunch of her photos and told her she could have naughty pix so long as the naughty bits of them were blacked out. She complied and they deleted her profile anyway.

Here is the thread with a bunch of the specifics on that situation:
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=2100

When I politely contacted "Tom" on Nina's behalf, he refused to answer most of my questions and responded with veiled threats that he might delete all my stuff if I didn't watch out.

According to their rules, you promoting your band is a violation if you actually make any money from all your hard work. They probably won't delete your profile for that, but they could do it any time they felt like it. Widely unenforced rules set the stage for fascist persecution. A rule should be a rule should be a rule, the same for everyone, or at least with a reason for exceptions.

Bobbi Billard was an early adopter of ******* and promoted it to everyone she knew. They deleted her profile the beginning of the year with over 30,000 people on it. Once they had gotten the benefit of her promo, they didn't want to support her.

In addition, I don't really like it when large corporations like Intermix put up sites like ******* where they pretend the site is all indie and run by one dude named "Tom" when that is patently not the case.

When the word was starred out, there was some concern because some board members were saying very negative things about that site and I don't want to censor what people have to say, but I also don't want to end up getting some headache from a big corporation like Intermix.

Blue Blood may lift the ban on that word. I'm undecided. I need to think about my opinion. I welcome any insights you all may provide.

I just kind of don't think they are good people. I'm not sure that a site like Blue Blood which is run by people in the scene for the scene should be supporting a corporate site which is really not doing its thing for any of the right reasons.

Sceptic_Messiah's Avatar Senior Member

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

As I understand it, they deleted a bunch of her photos and told her she could have naughty pix so long as the naughty bits of them were blacked out. She complied and they deleted her profile anyway.

Here is the thread with a bunch of the specifics on that situation:
    http://www.blueblood.net/boards/showthread.php?t=2100 ...
    Wow, I had no idea any of this went down. I did see you couldnt have copywrighted images in your profile, but ALL my images are copywrighted and i give credit and have permission from the photographer(s). I think its kinda weird they have this huge music community, but get mad and delete your profile if you are making money, like the case with Nina. I thought the whole point of ******* was to connect people? Lol.

Im tempted to contact Tom to see what his take is on it, and I know and hope people are smart enough to realize Tom isnt the only one running it. He wouldnt in any godly fashion be able to handle all that is that site. Its really opening my eyes to how censored this nation is becoming, when you cant even professionally promote yourself on a website. Im not sure of who youre talking about as far as the person you mentioned, but thats pretty screwed up. Do you think someone was jealous of Nina and reported her? I couldnt imagine them just finding it and deleting it, look at Taime (sorry Taime if you read this, Im only using you because you are so well known and Mace is your friend), he is practically promoting as well. Id be pissed if they got all Nazi over everything.

But in all honesty, can you really say they deleted her because she was a part of blueblood? I know Szandora and I are on there, openly promoting ourselves and havent had any troubles. I wish I had an answer for what happened to Nina.

I personally dont find it necessary to block the site name, we are all a 'family' here and will always be loyal to blueblood, but when it comes to promotional purposes, ******* (until we actually DO our webpage) is the only source I have to promote our bands songs, and I promote this community in ******* all the time. Its a better way to get people networked, and I can only think positive for you guys and everyone in this community. Hope that made some sense, and I understand and respect whatever decision you make;]

Hate to bring this up here because I dont use LJ that much anymore, but *hugs* on your post about people being two faced. Before I leave on tour, Id seriously love to do something with you and Forrest, even if a shoot isnt involved;] But you gotta admit, seeing me half naked on horseback is pretty damn hot;p Haha.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Quote Originally Posted by Sceptic_Messiah
    Only if you add me;p

Quote Originally Posted by Jax
    Wow, I had no idea any of this went down. I did see you couldnt have copywrighted images in your profile, but ALL my images are copywrighted and i give credit and have permission from the photographer(s). I think its kinda weird they have this huge music community, but get mad and delete your profile if you are making money, like the case with Nina. I thought the whole point of ******* was to connect people? Lol.

Im tempted to contact Tom to see what his take is on it, and I know and hope people are smart enough to realize Tom isnt the only one running it. He wouldnt in any godly fashion be able to handle all that is that site. Its really opening my eyes to how censored this nation is becoming, when you cant even professionally promote yourself on a website. Im not sure of who youre talking about as far as the person you mentioned, but thats pretty screwed up. Do you think someone was jealous of Nina and reported her? I couldnt imagine them just finding it and deleting it, look at Taime (sorry Taime if you read this, Im only using you because you are so well known and Mace is your friend), he is practically promoting as well. Id be pissed if they got all Nazi over everything.

But in all honesty, can you really say they deleted her because she was a part of blueblood? I know Szandora and I are on there, openly promoting ourselves and havent had any troubles. I wish I had an answer for what happened to Nina.

I personally dont find it necessary to block the site name, we are all a 'family' here and will always be loyal to blueblood, but when it comes to promotional purposes, ******* (until we actually DO our webpage) is the only source I have to promote our bands songs, and I promote this community in ******* all the time. Its a better way to get people networked, and I can only think positive for you guys and everyone in this community. Hope that made some sense, and I understand and respect whatever decision you make;]

Hate to bring this up here because I dont use LJ that much anymore, but *hugs* on your post about people being two faced. Before I leave on tour, Id seriously love to do something with you and Forrest, even if a shoot isnt involved;] But you gotta admit, seeing me half naked on horseback is pretty damn hot;p Haha.
    Actually, Szandora also had her photos deleted on there repeatedly. Other girls too. Nina just had the most awful case and it was Nina I wrote to "Tom" defending.

Taime is a great guy and I hope nothing happens to his account, but that is exactly the creepiest thing about their rules. If everyone is breaking them, then they can come down on people any time they feel like it and it is hard for anyone to be protected by just following the rules.

Remind me to tell you two funny personal stories when I see you. I'm thinking about you on horseback and getting ready to private message you now.

Jax's Avatar Stay Down

Actually, Szandora also had her photos deleted on there repeatedly. Other girls too. Nina just had the most awful case and it was Nina I wrote to "Tom" defending.

Taime is a great guy and I hope nothing happens to his account, but that is exactly the creepiest thing about their rules. If everyone is breaking them, then they can come down on people any time they feel like it and it is hard for anyone to be protected by just following the rules.

Remind me to tell you two funny personal stories when I see you. I'm thinking about you on horseback and getting ready to private message you now.
    Uh oh;[ I had no idea Szandora had stuff deleted on her too. If thats the case, Ill keep posting your photos (have you looked at my ******* profile...hehe) of me, until all hell breaks loose. I wont even GO into what happened with another crappy website, that you know I applied to. Apparantly I seriously pissed them off. Lol, sometimes my big assed mouth helps me;p

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Look up Carrot... Tag line is in french, first word is Satan...

Sex_Kitten's Avatar Saucy Little Minx

add me, and I'll add you!! Just tell me your from BB and what your name is on here

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i HATE *******....

but i think i did make one once,while really fucked up,on accident....

but now i can't remember it...

I did not realize that ** ***** was censoring Blue Blood Models. Speaking of beautiful Goth girls, I must tell you about my freinds Vallerie Stains of the band Catatoxic.Since it is a ** ***** group the link is not allowed here and I can totally understand the reasoning of the moderators.
    My e mail address is doctorofdemonology@yahoo.com and the one I use for ** ***** is Arkansas_GeistJager@yahoo.com
    I showcase my collection of dark fantasy art there and change it out often. Come on aboard!

Shivvenfist:I tried your link but it would not take me there. "Site not found"

Shivvenfist's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Faust
    Shivvenfist:I tried your link but it would not take me there. "Site not found"

Notice the *******?

fill that in with ** * * * * *. I was following everyone else's example so i won't pe paddled (not that I would complain)

Rockwulf's Avatar Negatory

Wow, a couple of my friends have gotten me addicted to this thing....somebody help me!!!!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Sorry once you are in.. you are in... no going back..

I'll never join that thing.

http://www.*******.com/15891982

I'm just Daiv there but I do have a profile there

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Since I can't post a proper link, look for Johno the WolfBoy. Or do a search on 35 year old men in the UK, "looking for friends" on the site.

Black Spiral Dancer's Avatar RedHead Admirer Supreme!

Or you could always look for spiraldancer692000 at Yhaoo do co dot uk. I tried putting my proper email up, but had to separate it up.

Feel free to add me...

ok out of boredom i added like half of you heh

blahblah.com/atfremix

I added a few here to Me sparce, especially Jax so I could add the "Face to Face" on My pages player. wicked music Jax, I gotta find more . Pirated music, isnt it great!! Har Harr

Chaotika's Avatar Fetish Bunny

Yeah, Szandora's had alot of problems with her *******... I think it's been deleted like 4 times or something (I like the *'s, btw... makes it seem like a naughty word) ^_^
    I've never had a problem with mine, but I host all my nude pics elsewhere... never on *******.
    Mine is *******.com/Chaotika, if you feel like going... add me if you wanna ^_^ (**edit- stupid link no work**)
    I personally hate the damned thing. I get too many annoying messages. Some of them are nice, some of them are from friends, and then there are lots of random ones like,
    "Hello Chaotika,
    Mine name Sheb Harik and just move to Vegas. Come we will make the sex in my sport car"
    (which I forward to my boi... actually, those are fun sometimes)
    and,
    "I want to get into modeling and saw your work in (random place)! Please tell me how to get into the business! What diet are you on? I am on the vomiting diet/speed diet/starving diet/etc! Will you introduce me to your famous friends? Did your tattoos hurt?"
    (which I delete)
    Stupid ******* >_<

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotika
    Yeah, Szandora's had alot of problems with her *******... I think it's been deleted like 4 times or something (I like the *'s, btw... makes it seem like a naughty word) ^_^
    I've never had a problem with mine, but I host all my nude pics elsewhere... never on *******.
    Mine is *******.com/Chaotika, if you feel like going... add me if you wanna ^_^ (**edit- stupid link no work**)
    I personally hate the damned thing. I get too many annoying messages. Some of them are nice, some of them are from friends, and then there are lots of random ones like,
    "Hello Chaotika,
    Mine name Sheb Harik and just move to Vegas. Come we will make the sex in my sport car"
    (which I forward to my boi... actually, those are fun sometimes)
    and,
    "I want to get into modeling and saw your work in (random place)! Please tell me how to get into the business! What diet are you on? I am on the vomiting diet/speed diet/starving diet/etc! Will you introduce me to your famous friends? Did your tattoos hurt?"
    (which I delete)
    Stupid ******* >_<
    its what happens when baby bats are a majority of the net nowadays

sunkarma's Avatar Evil666..reborn

People are majorily stupid on there. When I want intellectual stimulation with like minded people, I come here. When I want fluff...I go there.
    Simple.

Chaotika's Avatar Fetish Bunny

And what's with the hair??
    Is it just me, or does almost EVERYONE on ******* have this:

same exact haircut?
    *shudder*
    I just don't get it.. I thought it was an emo thing, but I was told that was wrong... then someone told me it was a "scene" thing. I said "what scene? Goth, punk, emo.. what?" and they said "just scene."...
    wtf???
    Maybe it's the ******* scene
    Or maybe I'm just getting old.. heh :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chaotika
    And what's with the hair??
    Is it just me, or does almost EVERYONE on ******* have this:

same exact haircut?
    *shudder*
    I just don't get it.. I thought it was an emo thing, but I was told that was wrong... then someone told me it was a "scene" thing. I said "what scene? Goth, punk, emo.. what?" and they said "just scene."...
    wtf???
    Maybe it's the ******* scene
    Or maybe I'm just getting old.. heh :P

They meant emo scene. They were just embarrassed to admit it.

I thought it was an Emo thing....sort of sick of seeing it now....and as for the pop punk music passed off as the new goth....dear me....but then again, I love black metal, so I'm hardly the doyen of good taste, now am I?

Quote Originally Posted by Iscariot13
    I thought it was an Emo thing....sort of sick of seeing it now....and as for the pop punk music passed off as the new goth....dear me....but then again, I love black metal, so I'm hardly the doyen of good taste, now am I?

If your avatar is you, then you definitely get to dictate good taste in a way that the urbandictionary example guy does not.

+ Reply to Thread