+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Still Picking up Signals

One Eyed Cat's Avatar Senior Member

Default Still Picking up Signals

I am in absolute bliss out here in the sticks. The cat has full run of the place. Finally, we are again away from the bright lights. I am currently rebuilding the penultimate cave. My techno toys run seemlessly with hardfloors, cement sidings, and an underground playroom.

So what is your bliss? Mine is solitude with a small cadre of loved ones and animals. Ascetism. What does your chosen environment consist of? What would it given the means?

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

Default Re: Still Picking up Signals

slightly similar...a sub-terranian dwelling,with a large garage,and an even larger shop,and a well stocked lab...

not too much to ask for some Bliss,eh?,hah

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    slightly similar...a sub-terranian dwelling,with a large garage,and an even larger shop,and a well stocked lab...

not too much to ask for some Bliss,eh?,hah
    Sounds great. I'm loving the subterranean part of the house. I could seriously stay there for days or weeks. Once I get out of school, I'm thinking I'll build a partially immersed house. It's so relaxing.

OEC

killerkat's Avatar Malice?

i used to be really into the idea...but there terribly expensive to build,typically...

i'm talking probally 95% undersoil...you know the kind...

but i've seen enough in towns i've lived in,i'm still hopeull one days someone will be renting/selling for a decent price...

i could draw out my own plans in a heartbeat, the damn thing has been planned out almost compleatly,in my head for a very long time...

Quote Originally Posted by killerkat
    i used to be really into the idea...but there terribly expensive to build,typically...

i'm talking probally 95% undersoil...you know the kind...

but i've seen enough in towns i've lived in,i'm still hopeull one days someone will be renting/selling for a decent price...

i could draw out my own plans in a heartbeat, the damn thing has been planned out almost compleatly,in my head for a very long time...
    I have a pretty good idea as to my ultimate plans now. I had nearly forgotten how much I love the soil. I can't count on decent prices, although I do predict a collapse given the "interest-only loans" and depressed market in my home county.

OEC

malcolm's Avatar the bored one.

dark bar, mirored walls tage, big shiny pole, rotating handle bars, lots of dance lights, a cold beer, and a lot of pretty women in bikinis or less dancing to something fun. that's my zen.

Quote Originally Posted by malcolm
    dark bar, mirored walls tage, big shiny pole, rotating handle bars, lots of dance lights, a cold beer, and a lot of pretty women in bikinis or less dancing to something fun. that's my zen.
    So a 24/7 strip bar? I'm finally hitting settle down mode. Always found strip bars a bit silly.

OEC

Quote Originally Posted by OneEyedCat
    So a 24/7 strip bar? I'm finally hitting settle down mode. Always found strip bars a bit silly.

OEC
    not for me. lol

not for me. lol
    Settling down u mean? haha. The whole club scene lost its appeal years ago. Found someone I can deal with. Just have no interest in playing anymore. It's more fun to go out together and observe the spectacle.

OEC

Settling down u mean? haha. The whole club scene lost its appeal years ago. Found someone I can deal with. Just have no interest in playing anymore. It's more fun to go out together and observe the spectacle.

OEC
    well, actually I was meaning that the strip club thing was my idea of zen but yeah, settling down isnt for me either. I am actually for the first time in a very very long time happy to be single again and not arguing with someone over literally everything all the time. But hey, congrats on the new love.

well, actually I was meaning that the strip club thing was my idea of zen but yeah, settling down isnt for me either. I am actually for the first time in a very very long time happy to be single again and not arguing with someone over literally everything all the time. But hey, congrats on the new love.
    Thanks. That's cool if it is. You should own the place tho too (in the ideal situation)

OEC

vulfgrl's Avatar Tainted

My fiance's dream is what we're doing now. People pay us to take their old computers. We either recycle it environmentally friendly, or resell it. For large companies we do commission. He says when we start making enough money to hire people to run the shop, we'll do my dream.
    I want a farm. I want to have an orchard, with apples, pears, peaches, plums, cherries, anything I can grow. I want to grow berries. Corn, carrots, spinach, artichokes, squash, etc. I always go to the U-Pick farms, and I love to can food. I love to bake, and make applesauce and pickle foods. Maybe some chickens for eggs. And flowers. I lived on my grandparent's farm when I was little, and I loved it.

Thanks. That's cool if it is. You should own the place tho too (in the ideal situation)

OEC
    IN my dreams,that woudlnt be too bad but in reality if i owned a strip club, I'd probably not have any dancers there cus they'd all get freaked out by me. the damnest thing today. Im all in a good mood right? And everyone around me is thinking im psycho cus im smiling and laughing and licking my labrette.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

chickens smell reallllllly bad.
    icky haha i miss them though. same for rabbits.
    i dotn live on a farm. but its cllose sometimes

anywhere where there is lots of noise. haha
    i hate silence it drives me nuts.

i feel really lovely seeing the bands near where i live play. ahhhh i hate it before when we are stuck & there are all these stuck up lame kids sitting around talking. i stay to myself.
    but when i hear the music start. i go into a whole other world.

i guess thats bliss to me.

(or being in his arms *sighs* but i cant ever have that again if ear)

+ Reply to Thread