+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Comicry of Web variety

xOutxOfxStepx's Avatar Junior Member

Default Comicry of Web variety

Anyone here much a fan of webcomics? If so, whatchya be reading? I'm a huge fan of them, and comics in general. Right now my main reads are Questionable Content, Overcompensating, Cat and Girl, and San Antonio Rock City. Anyone else?

Amelia G's Avatar chick in charge

Default Re: Comicry of Web variety

I have a Men in Hats T-shirt with Aram on it!

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

mitch clem is my homeboy. ya know like jesus, but more hardcore.

Oil~Boy 26's Avatar rebuilding in pain

Cyanide and Happiness will do it every time lol "I have the cape I make the fucking WHOOSHHH noises" lol

OB~26

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

SomethingPositive.net is awesome and full o geekiness, bitterness and laughs and a pink cat. and then there's the ever popular PennyArcade.com. I know there's more. I like funnies.

K

Morning Glory's Avatar Apathetic Voter
    Campbell's (or is it Warhol's?) Primordial Soup

recently got into a strip called Theater Hoppers. I kind of wanted to do a similiar one based on my own life about a movie theater, but instead of being about peopel going to the movies, it would be about the people that work at the movie theater, ala` clerks and waiting. but in the end I decided i'm lazy and unoriginal, so I don't know if it's ever going to happen.

Poppy's Avatar Member

OOOHHH! I was just going to post something like this! I had my comp take a dive and lost of my links. I had so many I can't remember all of them I will have to check all of the above out!!

i absolutely LOVE questionable content!!!! & jeph*s other comic indietits makes me giggle. & of course, there*s penny arcade & something positive . . . i used to enjoy 8-bit theater & poonheads, haven*t really kept up with my reading so yeah. i*ve read megatokyo & diesel sweeties a few times too. i know i*m forgetting a bunch . . . gah so many good webcomics.

<3 emm

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

AHHHHH 8 BIT THEATER!!! yesssss... but they have SOOOOOMANY i have to spend like a month straight catching up.
    i love foamy the squirrel... but hes not really a comic, hes a cartoon... but... <3 still...

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

there's always Retarded Aninmal Babies (http://www.newgrounds.com/collection...malbabies.html) which is HYSTERICAL as well as YAAFM ( http://www.zipperfish.net/toons.php ) but i don't think those are webcomics so much as webtoons.

K

sheramil's Avatar Maracite Inreach program

i really loved "The Thin H line", which became "Sexy Losers". which ended some time ago when Hard gave up drawing it.

i really loved "Ghastly Beyond Belief", which ended recently when Ghastly gave up drawing it.

i'm afraid to mention http://www.pbfcomics.com/ the Perry Bible Fellowship ("Weeaboo!"), in case Mr Gurevitch decides to quit.

or http://www.achewood.com/index.php Achewood. i didn't say nuthin', okay?

+ Reply to Thread