+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Riffs, Rants and Randomness..

Nonamepunk's Avatar Hip-Hop Anonymous

Default Riffs, Rants and Randomness..

Well here i am ....on blueBlood during the lunch hour before i got to go back to work....... I hope everyone is doing good........AAAAAahhhhhhhhhhh..

Let me tell ya something about what i do......Im in the Army......And im infantry....EEERRRRGGGGG....what a waste of my time arrgg.....ive never been so blah about my job as i am here......You would think that being infantry that i would be working non stop or at least deployed........But nope my unit has the destinction of being basicly non deployable yup.......this unit started up a year ago......so ive been Rotting in Lousiana for 2 years........yup yup..

Well it's not all bad......I was alone and not in a relationship with anyone for the majority of the time..... but now i am with miss kate face.....Yes.......maybe you know her maybe you dont.....But well she has made this craptastic state worth staying in for a bit............( she is special in a non retarded way to me.)...

I dont know about any other state but This one seems to only have one Season which is summer.....but it does get could in like november.... which is a good break from baking all the previous months...

Army Army Army......The time to join is not now people .....Im retarted for doing so and for some reason ...people want to still shake my hand for being apart of it.............gargggeehhh.... There is to much shit going on in the world to be joining.. i mean how many fights is the us. ( bush ) going to stick his nose in........Im almost certain we'd lose to Iran.....and north korea will definitly kick are ass............

The concept that really pisses me off is....( WORLD POLICE) = The fight against terrorism.............This concept is like well trying not to breath....

There is always going to be terrorist for some cause... and we will always need to breath in the mixture of molecules that make up are air..

errrrgggg..

I get tired of This Bling Bling area.......aka.. The club music..... what ever happened to Rap.....The word originated from Rythmic african Poetry...

And now it seems to have been reduced to nothing but dribble....

Believe it people.. there are intellegent rappers out there . They inspire me daily. Such as....Taileb quali , Mos Def, Blackalishous, Immortal techinique, Rza, Krs1, and danger Doom..........now some of this may not at all be Inttellegent per say...but......It is all set in a different frame of mind...then that is played on the radio.....

I love aphex twin.......For those who love drum and bass ...he is the man..

I hate shit head tattoo parlors....they seem to fester around these army bases....
    They are over priced and there tattoo artist are horrible.....

well that's it for now...im just ranting...... well...um see ya...Tell about some things that bother you or just say some thing .. continue the Madness people..

(Less we be consumed by are silent rage.).............

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Default Re: Riffs, Rants and Randomness..

ok, i didnt read all that, but what i read was incredibly random... that may be because i was jumping between paragraphs, or it could simply be because your random, either way, keep up the good work, but make the reading part of your posts less work for us lazy bastards.

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

You're a moron. (i really dont try to be mean to you, it just happens since you know, you are my bitch & all)

Infantry . . . . why why why Infantry? I've asked you a million times I know but yeah . . . . you're . . . . weird

& it is NOT that hot. Jeezus christ.

Flip's Avatar Tea Drinker

Quote Originally Posted by LoraLie
    You're a moron. (i really dont try to be mean to you, it just happens since you know, you are my bitch & all)

Infantry . . . . why why why Infantry? I've asked you a million times I know but yeah . . . . you're . . . . weird

& it is NOT that hot. Jeezus christ.
    after all, honesty is the best policy.

Nonamepunk's Avatar Hip-Hop Anonymous

God this chick is on my ass Help i got a desperate stalker............

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

haven't really been into rap since utfo and grandmaster flash, infantry doesn't sound so bad...you get a gun,don't you?

LoraLie's Avatar i dont like clothes.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonamepunk
    Well it's not all bad......I was alone and not in a relationship with anyone for the majority of the time..... but now i am with miss kate face.....Yes.......maybe you know her maybe you dont.....But well she has made this craptastic state worth staying in for a bit............( she is special in a non retarded way to me.)...

Quote Originally Posted by Nonamepunk
    God this chick is on my ass Help i got a desperate stalker............
    Now listen, I understand you've never really had a girlfriend so you dont understand the process (okay fine, thats a lie, you're a whore) (& appearantly there is a process, I just made one, dont know what the hell that means), but you cant go calling me a stalker when you're the one who freaked out when I didnt answer the phone because I was in the shower.

jackass.

& he does get a gun. I've only seen a fancy picture of it.

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

heh shit... now you aint allowed to have a shower without a cell phone in there.

dont get electrocuted...

+ Reply to Thread