+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Now I remember why..

Pull~My~Hair's Avatar makes your life seem good

Default Now I remember why..

I don't work. Today was my first day working at Benihanas...it wasn't bad or anything, but I just hate working. To much too remember and too many people. I perfer staying at home with Kaden..what have I gotten myself into

Default Re: Now I remember why..

well... best way if you don't like to work is to be your own boss... start a small company, about wathever you like and make your way up...
    now when moderates and "right" won the election in Sweden it would be shity for me if I don't start anything on my own...

I'm still thinking about what kind of company to start... I was thinking something within media... computer based (yes, I'm lazy in some way :P )

give me some ideas, and to pull-my-hair as well...

bryan and I want to start an inter-bar since he works for Geek Squad and im a bartender it would be perfect..but you need capitol for that, and we dont have any ):

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

He's lucky. I SO want to work for them bastards. I really want one of them badges. Haha. If I don't get a badge, well then I'll settle for best buy!

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuietPlace
    He's lucky. I SO want to work for them bastards. I really want one of them badges. Haha. If I don't get a badge, well then I'll settle for best buy!
    lol thats funny..its really not the glamorous of a job, and the badge doesnt even do anything, its just a piece of plastic

oh yeah look at me crush all your fantasies

YAY!!! you got the job!!!

sorry, everytime i get all pissy about having to work, i remind myself about not having any money (even though i don't have much anyway), and remember that making money makes me feel good.

hey glad to see ya got that job ,fuck it ,try to find and make a shit load of freinds there.so ya barely work and get nothing done ,(its the great american dream ya know ). JK hope it all works out good for ya !

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Jobs, that evil without which we would all be entirely broke. Damned necessary evils. *glare* Well good luck. Don't worry about it being tough to get back in the swing of things. GIve it a week or two and you'll get the hang of it. Break a Leg sugar!

K

thanks guys!
    Yeah jobs re pretty evil Keiko your right. But its just one week of split shifts (which means im at work from 11-11 pretty much...then itll only be a couple days a week, this week is just gonna kll me tho. oi...off to work I go

Congrat's on the J-O-B. So do you get to wear the Geisha outfit or what?

POP QUIZ:
    How much are the Budda-glass cocktails? (do they still have those)

no . black pants white shirt, blck vest and a bow tie
    and the cups are 6.50 I believe..there is a budda a bonsai tree and a geisha

BTW im home on my luch shift and I am officially pissed! I dont get tips for the first week because I am "training" but the girl training me hasnt done a goddamn thing all day, she hasnt even poured a freaking drink...and she got the tips...i just missed out on $100 fuck this man....I want to quit already

stick it out... that's $100 you'll be getting next week, when her lazy ass doesn't impress the customers.

but yeah that sucks...

GnArKiLL's Avatar Senior Member

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    lol thats funny..its really not the glamorous of a job, and the badge doesnt even do anything, its just a piece of plastic

oh yeah look at me crush all your fantasies

i bet he gets paid though right? Thats the job i want untill i finish school and start a career, all the shit they do there and charge hundreds of dollars for, i used to(and still do) do in highschool everyday for free.

Mr Karl's Avatar Senior Member

well I hate absolutely every minute of my job and I've been doing it for years so, ah, hmmm what the fuck was I rambling about? right, I need a drink

so today was the absolute worst fucking day in the history of bad fucking days. Promptly upon arriving at work i found out where they put the spill mats in the morning by tripping over them going face first onto a bunch of bottles and boxes...my am is destroyed it is dark blue and purple from wrist to elbow, plus my other elbow bled all over my shirt, ,my knee is split open and I have a bruis about 5 inches long across my thigh. THEN I worked all day with two people who did nothing but get in my way, at one point the entire bar was full , we were out of barstools! So I had a crap-ton of drinks I needed to make, plus I ring for the entire restraunt so I had all of these checks flying at me, so what did the other two bartenders do? Played FUCKING CARDS right in front of my jockey where I needed to pour drinks. Shit that shouldve taken about 5 minutes with three people took a half hour...And they walked out with $200 in tips, just from the bar, that one rush..what did I get, JACK SHIt! I mean I really dont care about the whole no tips during training thing, but im not training IM WORKING im doind 3 people jobs...okay

So when I thought my day couldnt get any worse, and my body couldnt get any more broken. I headed home, and I get rear-ended..Luckily my car was okay...but I have a nice big rug-burn al the way across my forhead from hitting the stearing wheel... Plus it made me miss my exit which meant an extra half hour of driving to get over to my mother-in-laws to pick up Kaden.

OMG feel sorry for me...

Okay rant over, sorry you guys..its been a long flipping day

well fuck them then!!! you shoulda mugged 'em in the the parking lot after shift! and stolen their shoes to boot!

sorry that people are acting like nasty body parts... have a better day tomorrow, okay?

their just fuckin with ya ,,hang in there,work till ya get some tips,,then play cards and TAKE ALL THEIR MONEY! muHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

take that ebil job you!

mmmcherry's Avatar CHERRALICIOUS!!!

gha... fuckin lazy ass people... where thfuck is the boss during their little card games? fuckers. ima come to work with you and start smackin some people around...

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    gha... fuckin lazy ass people... where thfuck is the boss during their little card games? fuckers. ima come to work with you and start smackin some people around...
    haha preggos gonna smack yo ass up!
    I never even see any of the managers, today tho was a ton better. Did you know that we take these crazy ass shots of like 6 different liquors when we get the first cumstomers in the bad for the night? Thats insane, everywhere else is like dont drink at work..but not there, one of the cocktail waitresses had a sore throat, cough drops? nope, spanish coffee..lol crazy asians, they're my favorite

ghad i need some spanish coffee... damn me being pregnant... i need something to get rid of this cold... i caught my dads cold for the SECOND TIME since i got pregnant. GRRRR!!! my throat is all hurty.

im totally gonna smack some bitches tho if they get on your bad side

Quote Originally Posted by mmmcherry
    ghad i need some spanish coffee... damn me being pregnant... i need something to get rid of this cold... i caught my dads cold for the SECOND TIME since i got pregnant. GRRRR!!! my throat is all hurty.

im totally gonna smack some bitches tho if they get on your bad side
    so i totally think I made a girl cry today. This waitress has been a bitch from day one to me, what ever. So today the whole restraunt decided to caash out at the same time..and the tickets take FORever to print, so I had like 20 tickets waiting, and this girl kept saying, I need that ticket now blah blah..and so finally in front of managment and everything I stopped what I was doing and said
    "look the machine only prints so fast, im going in order of the tickets, so UNLESS you want to get over here and do it yourself ,or unless you want your ticket at the very end of the stack STOP COMPLAINING. Try to remember that I need nothing from you and you need everything from me, so i suggest cutting me a little slack."

And then turned around and went back to work. She stormed off and had someone else pick up her ticket (like 45 seconds later it was done). My manager told me that it was about time I said something and told me to keep my attitude cause its exactly right. (fuck yeah lol) and when i left from lunch she was outside crying.
    I mean I want to feel bad, because maybe shes just having a bad day or something, but at the same time shes been like this all week.

humm play your cards right and ya mite make assitant manager !

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Quote Originally Posted by Pull~My~Hair
    And then turned around and went back to work. She stormed off and had someone else pick up her ticket (like 45 seconds later it was done). My manager told me that it was about time I said something and told me to keep my attitude cause its exactly right. (fuck yeah lol) and when i left from lunch she was outside crying.
    I mean I want to feel bad, because maybe shes just having a bad day or something, but at the same time shes been like this all week.
    If it was me, I would have thrown a Dollar bill at her, and said, "Fuck Off and quit your bitching. I have kids at home, and I definetely don't need this type of shit at work. That is why I work, to get away from whiney Brats."

Wow.. Did i just spew that out? Holy crap, I need a vacation, or my kid to be born..

Quote Originally Posted by Bondage Clown
    If it was me, I would have thrown a Dollar bill at her, and said, "Fuck Off and quit your bitching. I have kids at home, and I definetely don't need this type of shit at work. That is why I work, to get away from whiney Brats."

Wow.. Did i just spew that out? Holy crap, I need a vacation, or my kid to be born..
    lol its true though, I mean I dont even get tips right now, why the hell should I be kissing her ass, beside that shes been a bitch to me all week.

Satiate's Avatar Senior Member

i know this sounds incredibly retarded, but every day as i walk to work... i sing to myself "I don't want to work, I just want to bang on my drum all day" and i imagine that i have this huge congo drum and beat on it like dezi arnez... one day, i'm going to get one and carry it with me to work and everytime someone irritates me i'm going to go "Lucy, you have some 'splaining to do"... that or imagine throwing a huge congo drum at them...

yeah, it makes me laugh a little... and helps me through my day...

sorry, i'm random like this...

haha throwin drums at people... thats AWESOME.
    yeah sounds like waitress girlie kindof deserved being bitched out... like... what the hell. totally keep taht attitude though... it works

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

That's the ticket! Don't take no crap offa nobody! *applauds* If you still feel bad about making hte waitress cry, apologise, and explain things camly. if she gets in your face, take it back.

K

+ Reply to Thread