+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Ufc

Amaltheas_Attic's Avatar Member

Default Ufc

I figured I'd start this thread so as not to hijack the other. Is anyone other than me and VoldtaEngler a fan?
    What did you think about the Stephan Bonnar thing? (He tested positive for steroids and started using them to beat Forrest!)

ForrestBlack's Avatar Administrator

Default Re: Ufc

I really enjoy watching Forrest Griffin and yeah, I usually go over to the bar down the street to watch the pay per view events and whatnot. The show on Spike is also entertaining this season, since it's got the problem-child veterans.

I didn't catch the Tito vs. Shamrock fight last night though. I kinda thought I had set it up on the Tivo, but I guess I didn't.

It was likely exactly what you were thinking it was going to be. I don't know why shamrock does that to himself.
    I was kind of happy Georges st. Pierre had an injury the other week and couldn't fight Hughes. I love GSP, but Hughes is a one man killing machine. I can't see anyone beating him.

Quote Originally Posted by ForrestBlack
    I didn't catch the Tito vs. Shamrock fight last night though. I kinda thought I had set it up on the Tivo, but I guess I didn't.
    you didnt miss much. if you caught it last July for ortiz vs shamrock 2, it was the same thing almost. ground and pound in the first round

Did you hear Shamrock's description of his "plan" for the second fight? He was just going to take Tito's punches "until Tito got worn out."
    That made me wonder if Shamrock was suicidal. Tito NEVER gets tired, what was Shamrock thinking?

Did Shamrock retire or something now? And yeah Amaltheas, Tito trains 6 days a week for like 7 hours a day...you can not tire him out. I'd be so afraid to fight him...the only thing I could do would be to try and kick him in the balls...before he ripped my head off : \

Oh and Chuck will beat him down Chuck is a beast!

Supposidly, that was Shamrock's last fight.
    Not only does Tito train that much, but he's doing it in high altitude. His lung capacity must be incredible. If he could only get a full handle on the mental game, he'd be almost unstoppable.

+ Reply to Thread