+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Introduction thread go.

Default Introduction thread go.

Hello. I am introducing myself.

My name is Justin, I listen to a lot of music (obsessively, actually) - genres and simply just quantity of music. I also draw sometimes. Sometimes really well, sometimes not, and sometimes in the middle.

I am a 25 year old linguistics student at Valley College, striving to be a lifetime academic and never actually work ever, though the prospect of starvation is sadly looming on the horizon, claiming that I 'must work'. *sighs* ...so I suppose I'll be seeking employment rather soon.

I've been sober for 3 years (on the 21st of November, self willing), and should hopefully, eventually, be working at CriHelp, a rehab right around the corner from my house, which makes it REALLY easy for me as an irresponsible fuckoff to actually make it to work on time, considering I also do not drive (though if I were to take care of a small legal issue, I'd be totally able to again... I suppose I'm lacking motivation due to the inordinate increase in gas prices since I last owned a car).

Fetishes taste good. Friends with benefits taste good. Photography tastes good. Drawing pictures tastes good. Sarcasm, sardonicism, debate, live, eat, fuck, sleep.

I like things. : )

-justin-

keiko's Avatar baker of geekery

Default Re: Introduction thread go.

Welcome. I'd say you had good taste, but honey I've never tasted you *wink* -- careful with that one, it's an antique.

Glad you've made it here to the haven of wierd smart ppl, most of whom have some kind of talent in something. Many of whom would gladdly evicerate the person who stole their music.

Watch out for Midgets and Sea Cucumbers -- enjoy the cheese.

I am K - the Great Know It All -- except why it is she has a tendancy to ramble despite how much sleep she's had lately.

K

hell nice to meet ya ,,you did vote didnt ya ,,ok thats to much info ,,wellcome to BB ,hope ya like it ..
    A:

Exquisite's Avatar Senior Member

We like things too, nice to meet you!

Bondage Clown's Avatar Butter up da Goat

Things are cool, But STUFF, now that is the "IN"... And if it is "FREE STUFF"... Even better...

Welcome and be merry...

BTW, know any musically inclined academic midgets, I am trying to complete my collection.. I mean start a performance slave troupe.. I mean a traveling band of midgets..

TheQuietPlace's Avatar The Delivery Expert

Welcome to the boards! Enjoy your stay!!

+ Reply to Thread